Poonam Walid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too. Glad someone has started this thread. I really don't understand these too, they are dripped in designer. I also don't understand how much food they make! It's ridiculous and the way he eats.

Reactions: 5
It's the grabby gluttony and greed. They're gifted all that free meat that he cooks by throwing over bottles of pre made free sauce on to meat. Every week. Ad infinitum. Never declaring any ads, freebies or free restaurant meals. Seen them in real life, they're midgets always hankering for freebies. I'm embarrassed for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
^ was just going to say the same - they're gifted a lot of meat from saffron alley (which means I will never buy from them even if I wanted to) which means they can be generous with their portions.

Apparantely their house isn't in the greatest of locations either, Poonam likes to make out she's some lady of the manor in her country home but it's on a housing estate on the outskirts of town. I wonder whether all those improvements they've made will increase the house value by as much as they spent on it.

Reactions: 5
^ was just going to say the same - they're gifted a lot of meat from saffron alley (which means I will never buy from them even if I wanted to) which means they can be generous with their portions.

Apparantely their house isn't in the greatest of locations either, Poonam likes to make out she's some lady of the manor in her country home but it's on a housing estate on the outskirts of town. I wonder whether all those improvements they've made will increase the house value by as much as they spent on it.
Whereabout is it? We live in Bham but can’t work out where it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It's Sutton Coldfield. Right on the edge and very near the M6 toll. You'd think she's in the middle of a village the way she goes on. It's on a busy housing estate and opposite her house is some Greenland. It's a big-ish house with 3 floors, however the plot is not that great and with the right camera angle, they make it look huge.

She did say few weeks back that she had it valued and it's increased in price. Which it would, housing market has gone crazy and they do have good schools around Sutton.

Reactions: 3
I stand corrected then.

To be fair the house would’ve increased in value regardless anyway. But a lot of the changes they’ve made are not very family friendly and presumably anyone who moves into a house that size will have children and therefore need to change the walk in wardrobe and gym etc back into bedrooms.

Although if this is their forever home then it’s all a moot point anyway.

Reactions: 3
Does Poonam never show skin because she is married to a Muslim? Never wears short/midi dresses or short sleeve? Just really interested as her style is to cover herself up. In designer may I add. 😆

Perhaps - or maybe that’s just her style of dressing. She doesn’t seem to follow any other parts of Islam though, I don’t even think she is a Muslim. I’ve seen pics of her wearing sleeveless etc back from her modelling days though.

It's disgusting how these two eat. I've never seen two people that amount of food. The greed is so sad. They have put me off food with the way they harp on about the BBQs. Greedy pigs!

Reactions: 4
To be fair, they seem to manage to burn it off, both of them are healthy sizes and they have a gym at home that they use. They don’t eat many carbs though so maybe that’s the secret.

Reactions: 1
Perhaps - or maybe that’s just her style of dressing. She doesn’t seem to follow any other parts of Islam though, I don’t even think she is a Muslim. I’ve seen pics of her wearing sleeveless etc back from her modelling days though.
Exactly, wore sleeveless in her modelling days when she wasn't married.

They are huge. She pretends she is a 12 but really she is a 14 and he is obese. They are both unhealthy weights and their diets would give them heart attack in the next 10 years. Have you seen the amount of chips they do for 2 people? It's like a meal for 12. The flatbread and microwave rice portions they do are disgusting too. I have never seen 2 people as gluttonous as they do. Have they been starved off food their whole life that they are over compensating for?
To be fair, they seem to manage to burn it off, both of them are healthy sizes and they have a gym at home that they use. They don’t eat many carbs though so maybe that’s the secret.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don't get that impression that she is that large at all, she always mentions the dress sizes she's bought outfits in as well.

Reactions: 1
Well she just looks short frumpy and fat. She is not the size she think she wants to be. Also that's a portion of carbs for 2. Realistically that's a portion size for 6 but these 2 monsters can demolish it all. Even if they are slim people, their diets are atrocious and the way the both eat food is like they have been starved all their lives. He eats like an animal

I can say I wear a 6 but does that mean I am a 6? Surely you are not that naive. We all have eyes and brains and we can use them.
I don't get that impression that she is that large at all, she always mentions the dress sizes she's bought outfits in as well.

Attachments

I have to admit she looks like she is bigger than a size 10. Her sister looks tiny compared to her.

I agree, I don't think I could ever eat with them, each meal they eat, its if its their first ever meal in ages! Portion sizes are huge!

I wonder whether the portions are all for the gram because it looks more impressive to serve up a big platter of food, especially of most of the food is gifted and you have to cook it for collaborations. Like when they have those milk cakes for dessert all the time because it's free. Who knows.

I'm more curious as to whether Poonam has botox?