Poonam Walid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny no updates from the solcitors, not even a freebie 30 minute counselling? Must be only the milke cake man that does that. The couple are an example of how a craving for fame, wealth and adulation can distort reality. The comments from her band of followers must egg her on as she and her hubby just love themselves so much. Walsall's version of Kim Kardashian
God she’s going to love reading that comment 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Funny no updates from the solcitors, not even a freebie 30 minute counselling? Must be only the milke cake man that does that. The couple are an example of how a craving for fame, wealth and adulation can distort reality. The comments from her band of followers must egg her on as she and her hubby just love themselves so much. Walsall's version of Kim Kardashian
I’m dying @Fazza1 you said Walsall’s Kim K 🤣🤣🤣

Abz & Poonam. They are a very strange couple. Anyway, they are around 37/38 years old and I find them extremely pretentious and fake. It’s quite obvious that Poonams Instagram account was taken down due to non compliance and she has made up a whole fake story about instructing solicitors etc. If low key celebrities can not get their accounts back for breaches, what makes her so special? She really is so full of herself & not down to earth or relatable in any way. She says she has multiple streams of income, doesn’t she have a full time marketing job? How does she have the time and juggle all these roles? I’ve also noticed she started doing YouTube now for that “extra income”. She really tries too hard and really wants to stand out for being a “luxury asian influencer”. If she was genuine, I think people would like her more but that smugness is so sickening.
You said it all so magnificently here. Why was there a need to mention multiple steams of income and make a point of it….and yes id love to know how she juggles it all in between being a walking ad for every brand that will pay them and her actually full time job. It’s her smugness that’s left her new account followers at just under 10k lol ….. given her last account was at 60k or whatever, people are seeing through her/them and getting fed up the fakeness, no realness whatsoever - just ad after ad. It’s time Abz a/c is also reported to ÅSA as someone said a few days ago he doesn’t declare any ads either for all that meat, sauces, barbecues they’re always posting

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Why does absolutely everything she post have to be designer or luxury?! Even her home stuff is all high end - on the cost spectrum. I’m sure she has some primark, H&M pieces or even a few ikea bits around the house. Why not show those?! It’s always the Chanel bags, Hermes wedges, luxury rug, bespoke this/that! It’s boring and so unrealistic and the reason so many people have switched off.

Notice, there are a few newbies joining this thread, no issue with that...how did you find us:)
Yes, how did you newbies find us?

I found the thread by searching her name on here. I figured that there had to be other people who saw through the Keeping up with Joneses / "I'm better than all of you peasants" lifestyle she leads

Reactions: 5
I found the thread by searching her name on here. I figured that there had to be other people who saw through the Keeping up with Joneses / "I'm better than all of you peasants" lifestyle she leads
Hey @wafflesnwings nice to see you on this one too lol ❤👋

Why does absolutely everything she post have to be designer or luxury?! Even her home stuff is all high end - on the cost spectrum. I’m sure she has some primark, H&M pieces or even a few ikea bits around the house. Why not show those?! It’s always the Chanel bags, Hermes wedges, luxury rug, bespoke this/that! It’s boring and so unrealistic and the reason so many people have switched off.

Yes, how did you newbies find us?
Don’t forget that tacky Hermes blanket too lol - gosh it’s all so tacky and gives off the vibe “I’m better than all of you” which is her smugness and then that translates to stories about evil eye/jealousy. Lol so deluded 🤦‍♀️🤡

Guys I think she’s got her account back! It’s up again and they’ve posted no stories or updates about it yet so let’s see what she says now. She’ll be telling us how grateful she is to her team of lawyers that did this lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Guys I think she’s got her account back! It’s up again and they’ve posted no stories or updates about it yet so let’s see what she says now. She’ll be telling us how grateful she is to her team of lawyers that did this lol
Blimey, she really does think she is Mrs Vardy or the Kardashians.

Seems like she has lost followers?!

I also noticed when you Google her name, Tattle is the 2nd most searched. 😊

Cue the stories about how great her lawyers have been, how much she appreciates the faith of her followers and how she's simply jamazing....

Reactions: 4
Hi all, new to this but so glad someone created this thread. I have a friend who knows their family and apparently they think it was done by Abz’s niece Anisha or something like that. They stopped talking to her a few years back, apparently she tried to run off with some drug dealer in Leicester so they disowned her, but she works in cyber security or something so they think it might be her.
Is anisha from the kalam sisters? What happened to those sisters, they disappeared from insta after posting loads for the sisters wedding. I saw a tiktok video of them a while back and all 3 sisters seem to wear headscarf now, wonder if that’s the reason why. Didn’t realise they were Abz nieces. Seems odd that the sister would have an argument with poonam, her uncles wife?

Has anyone seen the update on poonam account. So her account was mistakenly deactivated? Surely that can only be done by someone that works behind the scenes for Instagram?

Cue the stories about how great her lawyers have been, how much she appreciates the faith of her followers and how she's simply jamazing....
Yep that’s pretty much what she’s just said oh and begged her followers for engagement as she’s re-posting stuff from her new a/c to the old one so she said could everyone go comment and like 🤡

What a load of tripe!!
Firstly it was lawyers involved as her page was taken down, then it was hacking (and they know who it is) and now it was an error by Instagram. They need to get their stories straight! They’ve also taken down the highlight ‘evil eye’ explanation.
And back to doing what she does. Promoting any old tit she gets given in exchange for freebies or money.

Reactions: 6
Isn’t she embarassed that she only managed to get 9.2k followers on her backup when both her husband and sister were heavily promoting it 😂

• Haha
Oh great.....a 3rd account with more affiliated links. Money must be tight!!

Their official fifth stream of income 🤭
They’re declaring the ads on Abz account now because they’ve been reading this thread where we’ve said to report them to the ASA. So, that’s the real reason Poonam’s account got shut down instead of all the lying, waffling & nonsensical story she was telling us on stories the other day about the police being involved. So, it’s gone from a “team of lawyers” to an instagram apology where they’re admitting they made a mistake with her account to the police being involved. Oh, okay well this all makes complete sense. She’s full of lies and fakeness. I’m really going off her

She's now Walsall's Agatah Christie... The suspense of the story.... as all will be revealed soon as to how her Instagram was hacked.

• Haha
Is anisha from the kalam sisters? What happened to those sisters, they disappeared from insta after posting loads for the sisters wedding. I saw a tiktok video of them a while back and all 3 sisters seem to wear headscarf now, wonder if that’s the reason why. Didn’t realise they were Abz nieces. Seems odd that the sister would have an argument with poonam, her uncles wife?

Has anyone seen the update on poonam account. So her account was mistakenly deactivated? Surely that can only be done by someone that works behind the scenes for Instagram?
The argument was the over religion, the family have become more religious since there parents completed pilgrimage.

Honestly she really keeps going on about this outfit and the same one in black but I think as usual it doesn’t suit her at all. Firstly they look like pyjamas and frumpy yet again which is all she seems to wear these days but she thinks she’s the most stylish luxury influencer on this planet.

Attachments

Any one else find it out she now gives Agony Aunt and mental health style advice? If I wanted marriage counselling, I would go to a ckunse

Any one else find it odd she now gives Agony Aunt and mental health advice? If I wanted marriage counselling, I would go to a professional... My mum!

Any one else find it out she now gives Agony Aunt and mental health style advice? If I wanted marriage counselling, I would go to a ckunse
Because her life is perfect.....so she thinks! So this gives her a qualification to give out advice. So wrong.

They are annoying me with their ads. So desperate and they think we are stupid. 4 seats for dinner for 2. They are greedy as fu*k, they are not sharing their free food from Amazon!