Poonam Walid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watched her podcast?
Very briefly. I cannot stand her expressionless face. At least her sister admits she’s had fillers etc. the fact poonam still denies this and claims her skincare is what makes her head so evidently Botox-shiny is just offensive to her followers. The upper part of her face doesn’t move when she laughs or talks.
iMO she came across ‘ok’.There’s nothing interesting about what she says. Except when she thinks her ‘haters’ are jealous of her and that can be the only reason they dislike her. It couldn’t possibly be the fact that no one can relate to her or they find her pretentious and/or fake.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
We are the dark side of social media! For what it's worth, if you open yourself to being a wannabe celebrity, then take the dark side too...
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
It's laughable she - and so many influencers - think that a website and forum where people can honestly share their views, opinions on influencers, debunk their bull and expose them for the narcs/grifters/dishonest people that they are is the 'dark side' of the Internet. It's wholly unfair that influencers pretend to be friends with their followers, when the reality is that they're walking-talking digital advertisement billboards shilling products and very often misleading the public or breaking laws. That's not the dark side of the Internet. It's called living in a democracy where everyone is entitled to freedoms of speech and expression, and to take responsibility of what those freedoms demand of us. It makes a mockery of what the deep web and truly dark side of the Internet actually is. She's such a stupid woman who's very careless with her words and surprisingly inarticulate for someone in her profession
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Its been a while, just shows how boring they have become,very repetitivein their content! Same old showing off eating, look how thin I am and designer gear. **yawn**
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
How is she trying to now become a fitness influencer?! She started with not acknowledging her weight and saying ‘my goal isn’t to lose weight, it’s to become healthier’ to suddenly boasting about her weight loss and suddenly being very open to wearing figure hugging clothes, which previously she had said she doesn’t because she likes to dress modestly! Make up your mind Poonam!
also, he latest reel made me LOL! She is the dictionary definition of MUNDANE! There is nothing remarkable about her at all.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
That women has loneliness issues. Having to downland her sleepless night and bad eating to the gram speaking (and seemingly interacting) to her followers. Dependency on the gram for some sort of acceptance of her inner self. The gram is controlling her and she doesn't realise. Speak to your hubby or family not random peeps.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
She has a blue tick.....which you can actually buy! I've only got close family and friends on my gram and even I had the option to buy a blue tick.

She just seems to be more and more smug 😏
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 2
She has a blue tick.....which you can actually buy! I've only got close family and friends on my gram and even I had the option to buy a blue tick.
Exactly. Me too! The fact she had to apply for it is hilarious!
I see it’s the sisters hen weekend.. Let’s hope Poonam actually lets her hair down and has a good time (and actually looks like she’s enjoying it) instead of trying to act nonchalant and stuck up.
I wonder what Abz will get up to…? Another holiday with the lads to sow his oats..?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Exactly. Me too! The fact she had to apply for it is hilarious!
I see it’s the sisters hen weekend.. Let’s hope Poonam actually lets her hair down and has a good time (and actually looks like she’s enjoying it) instead of trying to act nonchalant and stuck up.
I wonder what Abz will get up to…? Another holiday with the lads to sow his oats..?
Sow his oats? Is this speculation? He seems besotted with Poonam.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
He is under the thumb. Doubt he would play away. More like he spent the weekend organising his BBQ meat and sharpening his knives. Question... Do you reckon they will have kids? That 5 bed mansion deserves the pitter patter of feet. Also the juxtaposition of booze at her sister's party and his references to his Muslim religion must cause a few issues. Not sure if his wife is practising but doubt she drinks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
He is under the thumb. Doubt he would play away. More like he spent the weekend organising his BBQ meat and sharpening his knives. Question... Do you reckon they will have kids? That 5 bed mansion deserves the pitter patter of feet. Also the juxtaposition of booze at her sister's party and his references to his Muslim religion must cause a few issues. Not sure if his wife is practising but doubt she drinks.
I don’t see why it would cause issues. They’re not drinking the alcohol themselves nor is it their party. I think in that sense they are open minded. They live their life according to their rules and don’t expect everyone else around them to live their way.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
He is under the thumb. Doubt he would play away. More like he spent the weekend organising his BBQ meat and sharpening his knives. Question... Do you reckon they will have kids? That 5 bed mansion deserves the pitter patter of feet. Also the juxtaposition of booze at her sister's party and his references to his Muslim religion must cause a few issues. Not sure if his wife is practising but doubt she drinks.
Not playing away means he has respect for his wife and other women, not because his under the thumb.

I don't think they will have kids, they love themselves too much. She doesn't drink as she repects her husband, they both have had non-alcholic wine.

I can't imagine her letting her hair down and have a good song and dance at the hen.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Just been catching up with this thread!! Yaaaaas she is so smug now! I should’ve searched for her on here earlier!
Her latest reels about her trip to France are just so vomit inducing! Her voice is sooooooo disengaging! It’s like she is reading a script. Nothing authentic whatsoever. This latest trip is nothing more than to show off and rub our little faces in it…I’m sure she thinks everyone else is just peasants.

Someone else posted it earlier but money talks and wealth whispers. She is one walking talking advert. She used to be relateable in the old days and I enjoyed watching her skin care but since I realised the games these influencers play I was out off her. Nothing was ever labelled an ad even though it obviously was.

She used to be normal and relatable but now she’s living in her new mansion house she really thinks she is the Queen of Bham or Something. Dunno why she has London in her bio, she doesn’t live here! Makes no sense lol. God she is insufferable.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
Those reviews are awful.... She is the Judith Chalmers of the desi gram. For those who are too young, google 80s holiday shows....
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
They look like Designers have vomited over them. Half of her designer stuff isn't even nice.

This wasn't a holiday, it was more of a shopping trip, which they could've done here. Lots of restaurants and eating, again which they do ALL the time.

One picture of then at the pool, fully covered and look like she is going to a Mehndi night!! I can't imagine her jumping in, having fun and getting her hair wet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
They look like Designers have vomited over them. Half of her designer stuff isn't even nice.

This wasn't a holiday, it was more of a shopping trip, which they could've done here. Lots of restaurants and eating, again which they do ALL the time.

One picture of then at the pool, fully covered and look like she is going to a Mehndi night!! I can't imagine her jumping in, having fun and getting her hair wet.
Yeh this was odd. I wonder if she did go in the water. It seems weird that you would want to go to Nikki beach but then no vids of her actually enjoying herself 🤔 it’s like she has a list of all things that the famous influencers do but she has no real interest in it.

I do wonder if she regrets the modesty angle; I know she does it to be respectful whether she has converted or not but if she wasn’t dressing this way in the past then maybe she regrets not being able to wear more sexy and revealing clothes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
There is a Spanish serial on Netflix, alpha males and there is a blogger/influencer character on that. She is a spitting character image of Mrs Walid. I agree she is so plastic on her approach. The commentaries hide her personality and I am sure there is a genuine person in there dying to jump out. The red mehindi party dress at the pool was boring. And all here outfits have the same silhoutte. More laura Ashley frumpy than Chanel chic.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3