Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShinyDiscoBalls

Chatty Member
I don't understand why people are even contacting her asking for styleadvice, as if she's some expert on luxury brands because she wears a chanel handbag when walking in the fields behind her house. And yes, given the economic climate and current world events, she really is coming across as more shallow than ever. Read the room perhaps.

Reactions: 9

Randy77

Chatty Member
She really is something! All these affiliated links and lining up her own pockets. Look on the news whats happening and there she is selling designer gear and the sheeps that follow. Really ladies, invest in your own style, not Poonams.

I've never seen a pair that love themselves so much. I've unfollowed!

• Heart

Fazza1

Rumour has it she spoke to Jonny Depp and he recommended his lawyer. She's hired a Mayfair based PR team to protect her brand. You see we are to bow down to her "godly status" as fashion icon, lifestyle guru and all round special person. I bet she suffers from massive anxiety not having her band of followers throwing adulation at her. The husband has completely bought into it. The Kardashians of B76.

• Haha

sammy777

IMG_9382.jpeg
IMG_9382.jpeg
We see you poonam! Sending questions to yourself in honour of us tattlers. Style motto!??? Even my 87 year old nan knows about the tacky designer tit in your wardrobe. There isn’t anything remotely unique about her ‘fashion choices’

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Fazza1

Tbh i thought she was just working extremely hard to get her likes and following up after her account was suspended. If you watch today's reel it's about her cleaning her perfume rack. It's nothing to do with that. Rather she is using it to advertise the 15 or so fragrances and oud she uses. A display of extravagance and just show boating. It's this sort of content that I find annoying.

ShinyDiscoBalls

Chatty Member
That haircut looks like a usual haircut from an high street salon.

And why has Abz spent all summer dressed like a gondolier?

• Haha

Fazza1

Wake up, post picture of coffee and window, take picture of a cow, claim the good life, take picture of wardrobe, apply make up, eat big breakfast, pretent to read, do gym, tell everyone how great you look and feel, remind folk they are not as bootiful as you - but in an innocent advisory manner of course) and then gorge on free bbq meat and milk cake. Doesn't that sum it all up???

• Haha

Fazza1

Smug. Self centred. Two words that sum her and her hubby up. Quite sad really. But it's entertainment (of sorts). All that iron pumping and fashion. It's the same old stuff recycled. If she had any experience in marketing she would know that keeping her content fresh and relatable is important. Honestly as a 40 something woman my attention turns to parenting skills and accommodating a relationship. She is not a newly wed fashionista. I think she needs to mature AND show empathy with her audience.

sammy777

‘We have the means to hire a team of lawyers’! You live in the uk darling, we call them solicitors here and if you really had the means, why would you be so gutted at losing this stream of income or is it because you’re sad at losing a few people that give you the ego boost you so desperately need..?

they have definitely been reading here, with the comments made by Abz. Instead of labelling people that have genuine and honest opinions as trolls, why not take on and accept what they’re saying?

also, how fake and scripted was Abz’s spiel! I almost vommed when he said he’d stopped posting because she’s not on IG to view it.. what a load of bull

• Haha

truth33

It's like he has never eaten in his life before. Those portions are not for 2 people
These pics made me laugh out loud cos the internet doesn’t let anyone get away with anything these days 😂🤣🤣👏 btw shout to the person who started this thread! Cos Poonam has turned into a massive show off since moving into that house acting like the last of the manor, above everyone else! Why do people give these greedy entitled influences so much time?? I just don’t get it, these people are actually hideous in the way they live, eat & constantly promote themselves and beg for freebies from anywhere they can. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 7

Fazza1

So she's been kicked off the gram. Someone must have snitched. Not disclosing paid partnerships? She must be stressed. Her band of sponsors will be dismayed. Will it jeopardise her profile? Will Garnier drop her? Will SND not bring light into her life? Will the artist cease splashing on her gold palette? And her list of high end handbag and food suppliers?? My heart breaks for her. The plot thickens. No doubt she will be reinstated and it will be described as a technical issue. Anyway at least she has acres of land to roll around and ponder. Or maybe she is just observing a mourning period for the Queen?

• Haha
  • Wow

ShinyDiscoBalls

Chatty Member
How smug was that video. And to diss instagrams ‘poor customer service’ when she had her account deactivated for not declaring ads properly. I bet she’ll claim she had her account hacked.
There’s people in the world who have literally had their homes swept away from them in floods but guuuyyysss now having instagram is such a trauma for wannabe poonam kardashian. Honestly she just comes across as so one dimensional and fake after that whine.

indopak

What I don’t get is she would always bang on about being a chartered marketer and how she went for the highest qualifications in her chosen career, but couldn’t follow simple rules when it came to marketing on Instagram to the extent it got her account shut down.

wafflesnwings

VIP Member
It's laughable she - and so many influencers - think that a website and forum where people can honestly share their views, opinions on influencers, debunk their bullshit and expose them for the narcs/grifters/dishonest people that they are is the 'dark side' of the Internet. It's wholly unfair that influencers pretend to be friends with their followers, when the reality is that they're walking-talking digital advertisement billboards shilling products and very often misleading the public or breaking laws. That's not the dark side of the Internet. It's called living in a democracy where everyone is entitled to freedoms of speech and expression, and to take responsibility of what those freedoms demand of us. It makes a mockery of what the deep web and truly dark side of the Internet actually is. She's such a stupid woman who's very careless with her words and surprisingly inarticulate for someone in her profession

• Heart

truth33

There's a 10 min waffle of how she has hired a lawyer to retrieve her account? Maybe she lost the password in a field?? Sounds like insta kicked her off for breach of rules. The thing is so fake! And the sob story. She can't live without her social media family! Laughable.
Wow so she kept telling us they have the means to hire a lawyer, then she changed it to a team and then back to just a lawyer. Then she goes on about how she’s so lucky because they have multiple/well 4 other streams of income so she doesn’t rely just on Instagram. Her smugness just oozes out of her these days. Well, it doesn’t sound like you’re okay with your other streams of income cos otherwise you wouldn’t have been so stressed about losing your account & then hiring a lawyer (I mean a team of lawyers sorry) to get her Instagram account back after clearly breaching insta rules. Most likely not disclosing ads so this is what happens. And then Abz having a rant about the trolls - calling us trolls now LOL. Clearly they’ve been reading this thread because he literally quoted stuff we’ve been saying - like her coat choice and the way he eats his food OMG 😱🫢 these 2 are just self obsessed and their smugness is at a high level these days. And Poonam went as far as saying evil eye/nazar - like wow the arrogance of these 2 is breathtaking. Can they not take any responsibility for their actions?! Like, her account most likely got suspended because she’s not been disclosing ads - but it’s the evil eye/nazar’s fault. She even said she even thought about not coming back on but the 1000 emails she got from people made her change her mind. These 2 are just becoming full on narcissists now

What is she doing?

Attachments

• Haha

ShinyDiscoBalls

Chatty Member
Thats exactly it. EVERYTHING with her is so superficial that she even wants to boast about her in laws house. Todays stories are ridiculous, constantly pushing that hideous blazer for £359. Just because something is designer, doesn’t mean it’s nice. Then recommending the most basic loafers for £245 and not to mention Hermes loafers for £790! And sadly there are people who will purchase this stuff just because she recommended it. In separate stories she’s mentioning Fendi, YSL, Chanel, Jimmy Choo. It’s non stop, it’s ridiculous and she’s not relatable on any level.

Totally agree. She would show off a dirty toilet brush if it had a Prada logo on it 😂

Also what’s with abs hair? I know he’s had a hair transplant but he still looks balding. He should just go for a shorter or shaved look and embrace it, this wispy combover makes him look like a greasy uncle.

• Haha

Italy2

Chatty Member
She is full of herself and arrogant. She thinks she is better than everyone else. She only tries to look kind to promote her business as much as she can. Play the nice girl to make money, why not? She is only on Instagram to make more money so she can buy more designer stuff, that's all. She is not there to help the humanity.

sammy777

The amount of food these gluttonous twats cook makes me sick. In a world where everyone is hit by soaring living costs, they show off this unrealistic lifestyle to people who are probably struggling to eat! Read the room Abz- you greedy buffoon!

• Sick
I never post on places like this but Poonam is shady as hell!

I just don't trust her as an influencer. Shes all about making £££ of you. Instead of buying that ugly handbag why dont you invest in yourself by investing your hard earned money into stocks and shares or something that you will benefit from in the long run.

Once she ran a giveaway / competition and i clicked on the winner and it was non other than her pal leenaguiger.

I work in marketing competitions need air tight terms and conditions gifting free PR which you don't want to your friends is not a fair way of running a competition Poonam.

Abz too i don't believe for one second that all of this meat / spices / sauces / cookerwear / meals our desseets is purchased from his own £ without being incentivised by these brands bollox!

It's got to be somewhat gifted. He needs reporting to the ASA too!

Just saying!