Poonam Walid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're right. No clothes for Eid but now on the shopping spree and a week or two showcasing it. Her modesty knows no bounds. I didn't realise she is hitting 40. Why the big show off house for just 2 then? As my Latino aunty would say... When the bambinos arriving?

Reactions: 3
I think it their choice not to have kids. But fair play if they don't want kids. Although don't think they could love anyone else as much as they love themselves or their designer clothes or their house!

Big house is more to show off then anything else.

Reactions: 2
Yeh I agree, big house is for showing off. They’ve been together since school or uni havent they so if they were gonna have kids then they would’ve had them by now. They must not want them/can’t have them

Reactions: 1
The man went from playing Fifa to watching Ballet in one full swoop. Footballers wives syndrome methinks but more fake. She even tries to pretend to eat pasta properly to soften that black country after tone.

OMG! The Walids live on an Estate!! The view from the garden looks like any other Barratt Homes cul de sac. I can't see the free flowing pastures and grazing cow. And the lawn is tiny.
Yes, their house is on the edge of an busy estate. The way they act, you'd think its in the middle of nowhere. Opposite their house, their is greenery and not to far from the motorway. There is also a road with traffic lights opposite their home.

I bet you they will move to a much excluded area soon.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think they’ll move. They’ve spent too much money renovating their house and will want more for it than the ceiling price for a house on an estate near Birmingham.
Although the way Poonam is fangirling Lydia Millen these days you never know.

I love how Abz is posting about Celebs attending the Met Gala and meanwhile in Rafah....but its OK for him to go about his business and attend London/Theatre, celebrating eid?!
---
Four BBQ’s for two people!???
Some of this was gifted last year. But yes why go small when they can go big. That's their moto.

I don’t think they’ll move. They’ve spent too much money renovating their house and will want more for it than the ceiling price for a house on an estate near Birmingham.
Although the way Poonam is fangirling Lydia Millen these days you never know.
Is sonams house bigger? I’m sure she will be wanting to upgrade homes soon

poonam is desperately trying to imitate her sisters life. Her sister has actual land surrounding her house and is gardening it. Poonam and Abz have a stamp of a garden in their concrete jungle and suddenly buying all the plants in Homebase (not an actual garden centre) to keep up with sonam.
---
Is sonams house bigger? I’m sure she will be wanting to upgrade homes soon
Especially as her idol Lydia has also moved. They could never compete with the kind of property her sister has.

Reactions: 2
They are really plugging their Travel business! Abz seems to deactivate his account but Walids is still live and kicking.

Oh I haven’t seen the travel thing, is it on their stories? Agree with others though it’s a massive pyramid scheme so ppl should defintely avoid!

Very clever way of avoiding ad/paid promo tags and any negative association by keeping all the travel crap on the walid page and free food related/restaurant invites stuff on Abz’s page so they don’t potentially risk any undeclared ads and lose her beloved page again.