Poonam Walid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a 10 min waffle of how she has hired a lawyer to retrieve her account? Maybe she lost the password in a field?? Sounds like insta kicked her off for breach of rules. The thing is so fake! And the sob story. She can't live without her social media family! Laughable.
Wow so she kept telling us they have the means to hire a lawyer, then she changed it to a team and then back to just a lawyer. Then she goes on about how she’s so lucky because they have multiple/well 4 other streams of income so she doesn’t rely just on Instagram. Her smugness just oozes out of her these days. Well, it doesn’t sound like you’re okay with your other streams of income cos otherwise you wouldn’t have been so stressed about losing your account & then hiring a lawyer (I mean a team of lawyers sorry) to get her Instagram account back after clearly breaching insta rules. Most likely not disclosing ads so this is what happens. And then Abz having a rant about the trolls - calling us trolls now LOL. Clearly they’ve been reading this thread because he literally quoted stuff we’ve been saying - like her coat choice and the way he eats his food OMG 😱🫢 these 2 are just self obsessed and their smugness is at a high level these days. And Poonam went as far as saying evil eye/nazar - like wow the arrogance of these 2 is breathtaking. Can they not take any responsibility for their actions?! Like, her account most likely got suspended because she’s not been disclosing ads - but it’s the evil eye/nazar’s fault. She even said she even thought about not coming back on but the 1000 emails she got from people made her change her mind. These 2 are just becoming full on narcissists now

What is she doing?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rumour has it she spoke to Jonny Depp and he recommended his lawyer. She's hired a Mayfair based PR team to protect her brand. You see we are to bow down to her "godly status" as fashion icon, lifestyle guru and all round special person. I bet she suffers from massive anxiety not having her band of followers throwing adulation at her. The husband has completely bought into it. The Kardashians of B76.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How smug was that video. And to diss instagrams ‘poor customer service’ when she had her account deactivated for not declaring ads properly. I bet she’ll claim she had her account hacked.
There’s people in the world who have literally had their homes swept away from them in floods but guuuyyysss now having instagram is such a trauma for wannabe poonam kardashian. Honestly she just comes across as so one dimensional and fake after that whine.

Reactions: 7
‘We have the means to hire a team of lawyers’! You live in the uk darling, we call them solicitors here and if you really had the means, why would you be so gutted at losing this stream of income or is it because you’re sad at losing a few people that give you the ego boost you so desperately need..?

they have definitely been reading here, with the comments made by Abz. Instead of labelling people that have genuine and honest opinions as trolls, why not take on and accept what they’re saying?

also, how fake and scripted was Abz’s spiel! I almost vommed when he said he’d stopped posting because she’s not on IG to view it.. what a load of bull

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi all, new to this but so glad someone created this thread. I have a friend who knows their family and apparently they think it was done by Abz’s niece Anisha or something like that. They stopped talking to her a few years back, apparently she tried to run off with some drug dealer in Leicester so they disowned her, but she works in cyber security or something so they think it might be her.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
‘We have the means to hire a team of lawyers’! You live in the uk darling, we call them solicitors here and if you really had the means, why would you be so gutted at losing this stream of income or is it because you’re sad at losing a few people that give you the ego boost you so desperately need..?

they have definitely been reading here, with the comments made by Abz. Instead of labelling people that have genuine and honest opinions as trolls, why not take on and accept what they’re saying?

also, how fake and scripted was Abz’s spiel! I almost vommed when he said he’d stopped posting because she’s not on IG to view it.. what a load of bull
Lol absolutely well said @sammy777 - a team of lawyers 🫢😂 they really can’t take responsibility for anything can they! It’s all everyone else’s fault. And what brand of hers needs protecting?!! What a narcissist she’s turned into full of her self importance. You’re not a brand Poonam - you advertise OTHER brands 24/7 on your Insta and you don’t declare the advertisements! So, what are you trying to protect here! Oh these influencers are just getting worse by the day

Reactions: 1
Hi all, new to this but so glad someone created this thread. I have a friend who knows their family and apparently they think it was done by Abz’s niece Anisha or something like that. They stopped talking to her a few years back, apparently she tried to run off with some drug dealer in Leicester so they disowned her, but she works in cyber security or something so they think it might be her.
Please tell us more....on this subject and anything else...🙂

Reactions: 2
Lol it’s a bit rich of abz to be disowning his niece for running off with a drug dealer (if that’s even true) when he’s married to a hindu 😀

Reactions: 3
I don't think her religion has much to do with it. I think they are childhood sweet hearts which is very nice and both families seem to have integrated well. It's the fake cultivated image that grates me. They make Posh and Becks look normal.

Reactions: 4
Nothing at all, but I meant that he's from a practicing muslim family and surely marrying someone from such a different faith would've been more 'scandulous' than what his neice did.

They fell out with Walids older brothers family over religious reasons. Amira from the Kalam sisters Instagram and Poonam had a argument mainly due to Poonam being a part time muslim and trying to make Walid like Sharukh and Gauri Khan.

Walid is Paternal Uncle to the Kalam Sisters (Abdul Kalam being the elder Plymouth based brother who runs Eastern Eye restaurant).

Now none of the family speak with each other.

Nothing at all, but I meant that he's from a practicing muslim family and surely marrying someone from such a different faith would've been more 'scandulous' than what his neice did.
Ironically the family they fell out with was the family that fought for there marriage and backed them after there father passed away. The rest of Walids family was again it. Now the rest are with Walid and have become liberal and cast out the Kalam house.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I don't think the family politics is relevant. Other than to confirm like every Asian family they have a bit of Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham moments. It might explain why she's so desperate to portray a perfect life. I would give them both more credit if they had empathy with normal folk who don't have time nor the inclination to show off their big house, jewellery and fancy hols. Fair enough she's managed to find the paying partners to support this but at nearly 40 with two breadwinners and no kids she should be able to afford those material comforts. What's so annoying is the sense of superiority that oozes from her BS. And the way her followers seem to hero worship her shows how social media brain washes the mind. They seem to think she is their best friend... I guess most just are searching escapism from their normal lives by following her Bollywood glam BS. I just find it a laugh. A bit of humility would make her slightly credible.

They fell out with Walids older brothers family over religious reasons. Amira from the Kalam sisters Instagram and Poonam had a argument mainly due to Poonam being a part time muslim and trying to make Walid like Sharukh and Gauri Khan.

Walid is Paternal Uncle to the Kalam Sisters (Abdul Kalam being the elder Plymouth based brother who runs Eastern Eye restaurant).

Now none of the family speak with each other.

Ironically the family they fell out with was the family that fought for there marriage and backed them after there father passed away. The rest of Walids family was again it. Now the rest are with Walid and have become liberal and cast out the Kalam house.
Yes this all make sense now. Isn’t Amira the younger one that had that big wedding and now moved away? I was told the issue was with the oldest one, Anisha Kalam. Apparently she’s become very extreme in her Islamic ideologies since her failed runaway attempt with that man in Leicester and has been struggling to get married ever since. So rumoured to have made Poonam’s life difficult because she is supposedly a Hindu. It baffles me how you can be racist and still work for the City of London Police, clearly they don’t do any thorough background checks.

I can see why these Walids aren’t that liked, they clearly love rubbing their all so shallow and material life in peoples faces. 🤢

Yes this all make sense now. Isn’t Amira the younger one that had that big wedding and now moved away? I was told the issue was with the oldest one, Anisha Kalam. Apparently she’s become very extreme in her Islamic ideologies since her failed runaway attempt with that man in Leicester and has been struggling to get married ever since. So rumoured to have made Poonam’s life difficult because she is supposedly a Hindu. It baffles me how you can be racist and still work for the City of London Police, clearly they don’t do any thorough background checks.

I can see why these Walids aren’t that liked, they clearly love rubbing their all so shallow and material life in peoples faces. 🤢
Yes Amira is the second one who had big wedding in Telford and lives in Birmingham now. It may actually have been Anisha there is so much trouble between the family's it's difficult to remember which one is the religious one and which one got assaulted by there cousins (From Walids sisters side)

I don't think the family politics is relevant. Other than to confirm like every Asian family they have a bit of Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham moments. It might explain why she's so desperate to portray a perfect life. I would give them both more credit if they had empathy with normal folk who don't have time nor the inclination to show off their big house, jewellery and fancy hols. Fair enough she's managed to find the paying partners to support this but at nearly 40 with two breadwinners and no kids she should be able to afford those material comforts. What's so annoying is the sense of superiority that oozes from her BS. And the way her followers seem to hero worship her shows how social media brain washes the mind. They seem to think she is their best friend... I guess most just are searching escapism from their normal lives by following her Bollywood glam BS. I just find it a laugh. A bit of humility would make her slightly credible.
I have no empathy for Poonam at all. She’s a complete show off and them comes in social media blaming jealous people for her tit situations like losing her account. This is entitled behaviour. And the way they show off their jewellery and art I’m surprised cos the amount of robberies that are happening these days to people like these 2 has gone through the roof. So stupid of them - but then the only thing they have going for them is their so called “luxury influencer Insta brand” so that’s why they do it. But they need to be careful because organised crime gangs who rob the wealthy start by watching their instagrams and then they take it from there.

I have no empathy for Poonam at all. She’s a complete show off and them comes in social media blaming jealous people for her tit situations like losing her account. This is entitled behaviour. And the way they show off their jewellery and art I’m surprised cos the amount of robberies that are happening these days to people like these 2 has gone through the roof. So stupid of them - but then the only thing they have going for them is their so called “luxury influencer Insta brand” so that’s why they do it. But they need to be careful because organised crime gangs who rob the wealthy start by watching their instagrams and then they take it from there.
I easily found her address in Sutton Coldfield, obviously won't share it but being nosey. If I can find it, anyone can. Doesn't matter how great your security is, if a thief wants to get in to your house, they will find a way.

I completely agree, she is a huge show off, very smug. Worse now in the time of a cost living crisis.

lol I doubt thieves are going to bother breaking into their home to steal a couple of YSL or Chanel bags, and abz’s grotty Versace bathrobe 😀😀
She doesn’t have actual valuable jewellery, anything remotely expensive is only expensive because it’s branded rather than because it’s high quality ie chanel logo earrings - why not invest in a pair of nicer quality diamond studs for example.

That’s literally all there is worth taking. The art is painted canvases that she got for free and the chess set isnt something that anyone else would be interested in buying.

• Haha