Poonam Walid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she's pregnant, I always got the impression that her and abz don't have children through choice although I could be wrong. If she is pregannt she'd be peddling her freebies even more than ever and pushing the farfetch discount codes for gucci dummies and prada pushchairs :D

She's either had her account banned for lack of ad disclosure or offline until her sisters wedding is over is my guess.

Reactions: 4
I don't think she's pregnant, I always got the impression that her and abz don't have children through choice although I could be wrong. If she is pregannt she'd be peddling her freebies even more than ever and pushing the farfetch discount codes for gucci dummies and prada pushchairs :D

She's either had her account banned for lack of ad disclosure or offline until her sisters wedding is over is my guess.
I get the impression they can’t have kids for some reason and that’s sad if that’s the case and they want children. Something very odd going on with her for not even announcing it on Abz’s account. If she’s been banned for non ad disclosure she’d have posted something on Abz’s account saying Instagram has shut her a/c down and that she’s trying to sort it. Hi wonder what’s going on cos Instagram is a source of income for her. Let’s see what happens

Reactions: 1
I'm sure she asked for suppliers recommendations for her sisters wedding so it can't be beacuse she busy with that as her sister is still posting and no-one is more busy than a bride.

I do think it's because of her not declaring ads. So who snitched on her here??!! 🤔 😃

The rumour mill is working overtime. I giggled at some lady who posted she misses her posts so much that she has no motivation to wake up these days. Wtf! The suspense goes on.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I get the impression they can’t have kids for some reason and that’s sad if that’s the case and they want children. Something very odd going on with her for not even announcing it on Abz’s account. If she’s been banned for non ad disclosure she’d have posted something on Abz’s account saying Instagram has shut her a/c down and that she’s trying to sort it. Hi wonder what’s going on cos Instagram is a source of income for her. Let’s see what happens
In Q&A’s in the past she has said several times they definitely want children. I too feel it’s not happened for them thus far, and as much as I do not like her, I hope she is pregnant or it happens in the near future for them.

Reactions: 2
In Q&A’s in the past she has said several times they definitely want children. I too feel it’s not happened for them thus far, and as much as I do not like her, I hope she is pregnant or it happens in the near future for them.
Oh has she? I never saw that hence my assumption. I hope it happens for them as they have a lot to offer a child (would need to do a lot of changes to make their home more child friendly though 😀)

Reactions: 2
They’re active on Abz’s account. Abz looks really good these days btw. She’s defo been banned from insta cos she’s posting on Abz’s account & hasn’t announced anything probably cos she’s not allowed to until it’s all sorted ….. very weird that her a/c has just disappeared but they’re active on Abz’s a/c

An announcement is happening on her website on Friday at 8pm. And she’s made a new Insta @PoonamWalid1 which is private with two followers

Definitely appears that her account has been disabled by IG so she’s set up a new one. It was either disabled for non disclosure of ads, or purchasing bots to boost followers.

Definitely appears that her account has been disabled by IG so she’s set up a new one. It was either disabled for non disclosure of ads, or purchasing bots to boost followers.
probably both. I wonder what the announcement is though.

Her absence is called the art of slow living.... Take a pause from your gram, make an announcement and come back with a bang... Didn't you all realise!? She's been on a long but slow walk.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her absence is called the art of slow living.... Take a pause from your gram, make an announcement and come back with a bang... Didn't you all realise!? She's been on a long but slow walk.
Yes that’s right she’s been slow walking in those country fields she lives in - in Tamworth 🤣😭 this woman is just now a fake and opportunist through and through she doesn’t care about anyone but herself and her money

Yes that’s right she’s been slow walking in those country fields she lives in - in Tamworth 🤣😭 this woman is just now a fake and opportunist through and through she doesn’t care about anyone but herself and her money
She lives in Sutton Coldfield.

There's a 10 min waffle of how she has hired a lawyer to retrieve her account? Maybe she lost the password in a field?? Sounds like insta kicked her off for breach of rules. The thing is so fake! And the sob story. She can't live without her social media family! Laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 4