Poonam Walid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can't they just go out for a nice meal? We get you eat out and have lots of designer clothing. But why a reel each time. It'd getting boring. I've actually unflowed which is a shame as I won't be able to contribute to this thread...lol

Also Abz lost a lot of weight!

Reactions: 1
Why can't they just go out for a nice meal? We get you eat out and have lots of designer clothing. But why a reel each time. It'd getting boring. I've actually unflowed which is a shame as I won't be able to contribute to this thread...lol

Abz has lost weight and he looks good. Well done to him!

Oh nooooo @Randy77 lol still come on here and check in from time to time as I like your posts. But, yeah I agree with this whole reels and showing off, maybe it was gifted as most of their food usually is hence why she had to do the reel. Abz has lost weight and looks good but anyone noticed how she always stands in her mirror selfie/videos with her left leg tilted to show a slimmer figure - FFS just stand properly Poonam. Just stop trying to manipulate everything you post. She looks fine but her insecurities are so loud

Reactions: 2
She can never stand just properly can she? Always doing these stupid angles to show a slimmer figure for goodness sake just stand straight instead of this and when she gets her handbags out and covers her whole front body with them when doing selfie videos - she makes it so obvious how much she doesn’t like her body. Maybe cut down on your portion sizes Poonam? That usually helps if you wanna be as slim as you’re desperate to be

Attaching the picture because I don’t think it posted with my above comment

Attachments

Guys, I’ve been blocked by Mrs Walid for asking if she ever actually uses the tit she promotes for ads other than when filming, said ad. Seems I must’ve hit a nerve! So I’ll be relying on y’all to keep me posted on what’s going on with these two idiots. Fannnnnx!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Guys, I’ve been blocked by Mrs Walid for asking if she ever actually uses the tit she promotes for ads other than when filming, said ad. Seems I must’ve hit a nerve! So I’ll be relying on y’all to keep me posted on what’s going on with these two idiots. Fannnnnx!
Lol, of course she doesn't use them. She just takes their money, promotes it and then gifts it to friends and family.

But at least you know you hit a nerve!

Reactions: 3
No I don’t think you’ve been blocked. She’s got no account on insta anymore for some reason. A couple of days I was looking and couldn’t find her. So, you’ve not been blocked. Weird though isn’t it? Abz still has his account and she’s posting their takeaway last night on there and talking with him but can’t find her account anymore. She’s either deactivated it or she’s had it taken down by Instagram. Maybe people complained about her not declaring ads….it’s weird cos she’s not said anything on Abz’s a/c so I think Instagram have taken her a/c off her otherwise she’d be announcing it

No I don’t think you’ve been blocked. She’s got no account on insta anymore for some reason. A couple of days I was looking and couldn’t find her. So, you’ve not been blocked. Weird though isn’t it? Abz still has his account and she’s posting their takeaway last night on there and talking with him but can’t find her account anymore. She’s either deactivated it or she’s had it taken down by Instagram. Maybe people complained about her not declaring ads….it’s weird cos she’s not said anything on Abz’s a/c so I think Instagram have taken her a/c off her otherwise she’d be announcing it
I think you’re right. This is what comes up if you click on her name where it comes up on any posts she’s liked in the past. Abz is now following 0 people.

Attachments

Oh right! That is weird.. you’re probably right, she was doing the most and not declaring ads so maybe it’s caught up with her. At least it’s not just me then.

Oh right! That is weird.. you’re probably right, she was doing the most and not declaring ads so maybe it’s caught up with her. At least it’s not just me then.
I’m just wondering why she’s not announced anything on Abz’s account about her account. Little shady weirdo

She probably is blocked for not declaring ad. However, she will say as she likes the slower pace, she took a break.

She probably is blocked for not declaring ad. However, she will say as she likes the slower pace, she took a break.
Lol so true the slower pace bullshit will be the exscuse. I really dislike her more and more these days

Reactions: 3
So she's been kicked off the gram. Someone must have snitched. Not disclosing paid partnerships? She must be stressed. Her band of sponsors will be dismayed. Will it jeopardise her profile? Will Garnier drop her? Will SND not bring light into her life? Will the artist cease splashing on her gold palette? And her list of high end handbag and food suppliers?? My heart breaks for her. The plot thickens. No doubt she will be reinstated and it will be described as a technical issue. Anyway at least she has acres of land to roll around and ponder. Or maybe she is just observing a mourning period for the Queen?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So she's been kicked off the gram. Someone must have snitched. Not disclosing paid partnerships? She must be stressed. Her band of sponsors will be dismayed. Will it jeopardise her profile? Will Garnier drop her? Will SND not bring light into her life? Will the artist cease splashing on her gold palette? And her list of high end handbag and food suppliers?? My heart breaks for her. The plot thickens. No doubt she will be reinstated and it will be described as a technical issue. Anyway at least she has acres of land to roll around and ponder. Or maybe she is just observing a mourning period for the Queen?
Will SND not bring light into her life absolutely killed me! Thanks for the laughs! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m surprised abz and her sisters followers haven’t asked about her in comments.

The slow pace crap is super annoying. In real life the majority of people just can’t do what she’s claiming. They have jobs to get to, families to look after and kids to drop at school.

Reactions: 4
Mourning period for the Queen - you’re absolutely killing me 😂🤣🤣🤣 but you know she probably will say exactly THAT 🤣🤣🫢

SND and acres of land to roll around!!! Pahahhahahhh!!!! Haven’t laughed so much in ages!!!

Anyone think she might be pregnant and might return to do some big reveal? Someone mentioned they were celebrating something the other day too