PollyVdsz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forget the semi transparent vinyl you need to get a bleeping grip first, Pol

Reactions: 9
Has he binned her off already, stories about being emotional with lots of pizza & wine, then “you know it’s bad when you’ve been sleeping without duvet covers for two days” ????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has he binned her off already, stories about being emotional with lots of pizza & wine, then “you know it’s bad when you’ve been sleeping without duvet covers for two days” ????
I sincerely hope so. She needs to sort herself out, she is not okay..

Reactions: 8
That would be very embarrassing for her 😂 this is why you don’t announce a new bf while you’re still on the first date

Reactions: 7
Probably because her duvet covers are so dirty from all the sex she's been having...just incase you didn't know, she's sexually active!! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m thinking either one of her friends finally stepped in, gave her a slap and a good talking to, OR they’ve actually finished

🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 1
Look I have ADHD I have a tough time keeping on top of cleaning my home but do I put all the gross on the internet for thousands of people to see?? Do I duck. How is she not embarrassed

Reactions: 12
Her house makes me really anxious I couldn’t deal with living surrounded in clutter

Reactions: 5
Going off her last? story it does seem they’re still together. Someone has definitely told her to calm the duck down with it all. She’s what? Mid-twenties? Acting like someone ten years younger. We don’t need to see all that love (and no I still haven’t unfollowed her 😂).

Reactions: 8
It's just aswell she posted a video of the exact same 2 dinners, otherwise we'd never know she was seeing someone.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.