PollyVdsz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else getting dumped vibes??
She's been posting about crying a fair bit recently, idk if she's been dumped or what but it definitely seems like they're having trouble. No doubt she'll post about how people are invading her privacy for wanting to know even though she shoved this whole relationship down our throats.

Reactions: 8
New thread names?

Hoarders house, had a mouse only work 4 days coz I'm a business boss.

Only I can make your manbun cum.

I have a boyfriend you know.

Can cook, won't clean or declare my pr, now a 4 day working week life's a dream.

No way she doesn't read here
Their hands look the same size.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If they’re still together what’s she crying about? Thought having a boyfriend solved all her problems? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes mixing drinks gives you a hangover Polly, you haven’t discovered something unknown

Reactions: 9
Yes mixing drinks gives you a hangover Polly, you haven’t discovered something unknown
Probably doesn’t even have a hangover, just wanted an excuse to share a picture she’s in bed with a boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Snow… and casual recording of tombuns feet trudging along. Honestly pathetic, imagine not being able to walk with your boyfriend without filming his bleeping feet to prove to online strangers you have a boyfriend 😂. No one cares. She needs so much validation she must be sincerely insecure

Reactions: 14
It’s so weird as throughout the entirety of her being single she didn’t come across as desperate or needy for a man? Now it’s like her world revolves around his existence. As someone who has an awareness of attachment styles I don’t get how she doesn’t see how pathetic she looks? Odd.

Reactions: 10
It’s so weird as throughout the entirety of her being single she didn’t come across as desperate or needy for a man? Now it’s like her world revolves around his existence. As someone who has an awareness of attachment styles I don’t get how she doesn’t see how pathetic she looks? Odd.
There are a few things That came out as pretty desperate whilst she was single. I can’t put my finger on anything but I know there were things. Will update as I remember!

Reactions: 7
She literally spoke about how she was talking to her therapist about how in relationships she goes ALL IN and overlooks red flags because she just latches on and wants to make it work without stopping to consider if someones right for her/if she even wants them which was a really mature realisation i thought at the time... and then now all this?

Reactions: 17
She definitely came across as desperate to me when single. All she talked about was dating apps. And the fact she actually went on a date with a random man who asked for her number in the street and was bragging about it instead of slightly creeped out like most girls would be was a red flag for me

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.