PollyVdsz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she’s actually lost her mind I can’t believe she posted this knowing he’d see it
How this boy hasn’t run for the hills I’ll never know
There’s still time band boy…RUN RUNNNNNNN
THIS IS A RED FLAG. What the hell, even in jest.. not funny!? It would freak me the duck out for sure

Reactions: 9
Why would you post that on that account? Like that’s a public account that’s disgraceful

Reactions: 4
Just because she already had the machine doesn’t mean she isn’t getting cash to promote it.
It would be pretty unusual for a brand to get in touch and ask someone to advertise something without actually sending them the item.

Now wondering if the cricut stories on the sighh account are ads tbh.
I just wierdly saw another influencer posted an ad for cricut - it was very well declared, but seemed oddly similar to Pollys i.e. showing the different options of materials to use (holographic, plain, etc.), showing how to create what you want to print in the computer app....

Reactions: 2
It would be pretty unusual for a brand to get in touch and ask someone to advertise something without actually sending them the item.
I follow a few DIY crafty folks who advertise cricut every few months. They dont receive a new one every time.

Reactions: 1
Oh my god we get it you got dicked. Jesus Christ I wasn't even this cringe with my first bf back in high school 😒🙄

Reactions: 9
But she admitted she hasn’t used it since December which is why I highly doubt it.
Exactly… hasn’t used it until someone offered her money and now suddenly her jar of random perks that nobody except her employees see needs multiple labels including a tutorial on how the software works.

Reactions: 3
First time poster but I can’t cope anymore! I used to like her, even bought her products, had a couple of message exchanges n she was lovely. But then she became this smug Tory that doesn’t appreciate how privileged she is and overshares in the cringiest way while still letting us know how well she’s doing.
the q&a with her sister where they went skiing every year but didn’t appreciate it, the 400 quid bedding, the ‘ill never work mon-fri 9-5, and how could anyone’ just changed my opinion totally n now I hate follow her lol, she’s giving me so much content with this new guy cos omg what a psycho! I bet his friends are ripping the piss out of him, he’s clearly a douche if he matched her on tinder and keeps seeing her. Oddballs together. Finally, I’m gonna be a witch now but why does she think she looks good in these weird unflattering outfits? Squeezing into a 10 when her hips are crying out for a 12, and the granny glasses? She’s clinging on to being a student n it’s a bit cringe. She needs a new therapist that she isn’t just speaking to to be told her ex was a dick n she is fabulous. Kinda want this new thing to end in tears just cos she’s so smug, soft launch, two plates, 36 hour date 🙈🙈🙈🙈 I hate to watch but I love to see it!!! Sorry for the rant but I needed to get it out 😩😩😩

Reactions: 21
First time poster but I can’t cope anymore! I used to like her, even bought her products, had a couple of message exchanges n she was lovely. But then she became this smug Tory that doesn’t appreciate how privileged she is and overshares in the cringiest way while still letting us know how well she’s doing.
the q&a with her sister where they went skiing every year but didn’t appreciate it, the 400 quid bedding, the ‘ill never work mon-fri 9-5, and how could anyone’ just changed my opinion totally n now I hate follow her lol, she’s giving me so much content with this new guy cos omg what a psycho! I bet his friends are ripping the piss out of him, he’s clearly a douche if he matched her on tinder and keeps seeing her. Oddballs together. Finally, I’m gonna be a witch now but why does she think she looks good in these weird unflattering outfits? Squeezing into a 10 when her hips are crying out for a 12, and the granny glasses? She’s clinging on to being a student n it’s a bit cringe. She needs a new therapist that she isn’t just speaking to to be told her ex was a dick n she is fabulous. Kinda want this new thing to end in tears just cos she’s so smug, soft launch, two plates, 36 hour date 🙈🙈🙈🙈 I hate to watch but I love to see it!!! Sorry for the rant but I needed to get it out 😩😩😩
Are you actually in my brain? Because this is literally everything I’ve been thinking.

Reactions: 5
'loads recommending jesrose' no they're not polly, she's just been outed as a massive racist bigot and you've posted going for drinks w her on your story over summer ... surely there's some sort of affiliation there?? like you scratch my small business' back, i'll scratch yours?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
'loads recommending jesrose' no they're not polly, she's just been outed as a massive racist bigot and you've posted going for drinks w her on your story over summer ... surely there's some sort of affiliation there?? like you scratch my small business' back, i'll scratch yours?
I unfollowed jesrose a few months ago… what’s happened?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.