PollyVdsz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it will last a good while unless he gets caught cheating. He's a musician and she's a kooky artist from a wealthy background, with a well paid job that she can work very flexible hours with plus her influencer status. All this will be very appealing to him, and she'll be enthralled by him being in the music scene. Bonus they both like to eat the same stuff, she has free passes thanks to her IG following and likes to cook. Cons, she will be paying for a lot this time around too and that apparently bothered her last time.
I just had to google, because both the apartments she has shown are too nice for him to just be a musician and he’s actually a software engineer. So he might make just as much as she does?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I just had to google, because both the apartments she has shown are too nice for him to just be a musician and he’s actually a software engineer. So he might make just as much as she does?
Or mummy and daddy help him pay for it? That’s always a possibility
I mean it doesn’t matter but he could easily have both aka creative job and ££££

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure she can afford to buy free range eggs, not eggs from caged hens :(
Why is she instagramming that she’s buying her own food to go in his cupboards

She is nuts

ETA: is she hinting that he lives like some sort of feral slob who doesn’t have decent food in his cupboard or something and she’s gonna fix his life with her bleeping air fryer and some soy sauce

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The possibilities flashing through her mind...

Could it be like we're the younger cooler Manchester version that likes free zizis?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know roughly how much Polly’s annual salary is?

Does anyone know roughly how much Polly’s annual salary is?
Well we can only hazard a guess how much she pays herself from Sigh but the way they are rapidly expanding she must be doing well
The finances are on companies house website but I don’t really know what all the figures mean. Anyone who works in tax/finance feel free to break it down to me!

Oh Polly please eat something for dinner that isn’t deep fried

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
i feel like she’s showing off this one on social media because the other one wouldn’t let her. this is overload though

Reactions: 10
she is filming the most MUNDANE things
All the sharing is a huge factor in what is helping her Sighhh. Sales grow, highly likely that is her main reason for doing it. People naively feel like she is their mate or relate are more likely to buy something from her than a competitor with very similar, and possibly slightly lower priced stock.

She hasn't put ad on her gusto meal stories, do we think she paid for them herself??

Has she been chatting to this guy all through 2020? Coz she seems to be racing to be all public and committed with him very fast

Reactions: 5
There’s no way I’d know or want to know this girl in real life, we’ve zero in common. I’ve bought some of her pads before and they’ve been useful but this oversharing lark is putting me right off, not encouraging me to buy. I might have to unfollow, I don’t care that much about her life outside of Sighh anymore.

Reactions: 4
Love that casual “we’re trying this wine subscription as PR” thrown in. That is NOT how you disclose ads. 🙄

Reactions: 13
Now wondering if the cricut stories on the sighh account are ads tbh.
I doubt it, she got the machine before last Christmas. It’s a joy watching crafty stuff like that compared to vomit inducing teenage love stuff.

Reactions: 3
I doubt it, she got the machine before last Christmas. It’s a joy watching crafty stuff like that compared to vomit inducing teenage love stuff.
Just because she already had the machine doesn’t mean she isn’t getting cash to promote it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.