Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hhheyyyy

“People might recognise him on the street.. I don’t know if he understands that” is actually up there with the time she said she was the first girl to make a man cum from a blowjob as my favourite embarrassing things she’s ever said

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

ChilliBean

VIP Member
I’m weak that she actually thinks she’s so important that she needs to protect her boyfriend from her fame hahahaha luv you literally sell stationery on Instagram PLEEEEAAASEEEE

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
So Polly you’ve posted every time he’s stayed at your house. Made inferences about your sex life. Analysed his family attachment style. Yet for some reason still can’t show his face?! You’re a nut job.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

g.m.j

ngl I feel so disappointed in her like I loooooooved her posts when she moved to Manchester, as someone who had a sudden break up and lives alone I loved her cooking posts and her getting her house how she liked it etc etc and now some wanker in a man bun comes along and she’s like independence ??? I exist only to serve this man with no personality ??? I have nothing else about me ?? whatever gal shut up

• Haha
Reactions: 31

TurtletonTheThird

This is her keeping things private?

Jesus, imagine what she would share I'd she wasn't being private. We would know the number of hairs on her asshole 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

hhheyyyy

Why does he suddenly care about privacy when he’s going out with a girl who tells her Instagram followers all about his family’s breakfast spreads and shares intimate details of her sex life

Reactions: 29

hhheyyyy

HAHAHA SHES NERVOUS TO SHARE TOO MUCH TOO SOON? I THINK THAT SHIP HAS SAILED LOVE

she’s actually the gift that keeps on giving fucking hell

• Haha
Reactions: 27

tea2sugars

God Polly is so self absorbed! Her therapist cancelled her session because she had an emergency and Polly isn’t even sympathetic in the slightest “she’s cancelled a few times now” “I’m going to take it as a compliment I’m someone she can cancel on because I’ve been doing SO WELL” ...no. She had an emergency and probably just cancelled everyone without a second thought. Way to make it about you Polly because you needed to speak to her SO URGENTLY because you too were having an EMERGENCY. F off. I hope the only upside to her sharing all this is if that guy she dated comes to his senses and doesn’t see her again!

• Wow
Reactions: 26

hhheyyyy

She once went on like a 12 story rant about her ex after a therapy session and a glass of wine. She then proceeded to tell everyone she had sex and said he was so impressed with her performance that he turned to her and told her, wow, I’ve never came from a bj before, you’re the first girl who’s done that to me!
She looked so proud of herself. It was truly MORTIFYING. She really wanted all her followers to think she was that good at bj and believed she was the first to make this man blow his load
Don’t know how she didn’t realise a lot of men say this to try make you feel good about yourself and it’s rarely the truth 🤢 also don’t know what possessed her to put it on her insta story
Funny tho

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

LividLalji

VIP Member
Imagine if she is still none the wiser about this thread but it’s him that reads it and went private. How would you explain to the girl you’re seeing that you sneak on her tattle thread 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

rivers

I dunno why as a boss you would put on a story calling your sniffly employee 'a trooper' for being at work. Send her home? Or don't say anything if she's just got a bit of a runny nose. Weird vibe.

millsymilsean

Polly is acting like she’s the broke sibling in today’s stories 🙄
Her posts about her sisters flat are sooo…her sister probably has this great corporate job because she is from a privileged background. Just like how Polly has been able to make a career in art bc of her privilege. Reeks of bad taste

hhheyyyy

Nothing screams tory more than annual ski trips and arguing over who makes who sound posher. Taking the piss out of a northern accent and swearing to sound ‘less posh’ Literally so out of touch.