PollyVdsz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she complaining about Uber prices? Like that’s what Manchester is like on a Friday night! Also why does she get Ubers everywhere when the buses and the trams are always decent
Seriously! There was a time when I was taking a lot of ubers because I was working very long hours so they'd save me time... but I wasnt humblebragging about it constantly. So off putting. Like what is the point of that story?? There is no point.

Reactions: 2
either show him or dont. we know youre seeing someone, does anyone actually care what he looks like? its so embarrassing

Reactions: 13
She’s taking the piss showing off. How she can post these things and not feel embarrassed hats off to her! No shame

Reactions: 3
Nahhhhhhhhh her latest insta story I CAAAAAAANTTTT? Also girl it’s 2:37 in the afternoon, get up. Lmao

I started following her last year in lockdown and thought she did well being on her own, she seemed to enjoy it too which is why I liked her. Can’t believe how wrong I was, she’s like a teenager who’s got her first bf

Omg that recent video is the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever seen I actually threw my phone from the full body cringe I got IS SHE FIFTEEN

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think her last boyfriend wasn’t particularly into her and she wasn’t that into him so meeting someone she actually really likes, and appears to really like her is a new experience. But she’s like 24-25 years old (I think) it’s a bit sad to watch

Reactions: 9
There are so many more people deserving of a free meal than Tory Polly and her new squeeze

And her voice in that latest clip (showing all her ~free food :rolleyes: ) just sounds so... holier than thou! Her stories today have been so embarassing, she clearly thinks she's gods gift now she has a boyfriend

Reactions: 8
I’m assuming this black card can be used multiple times as she’s promoted it before? Agree with the above comment, there are far more deserving people. Her new man is the complete opposite of what I thought she would go for but then she resorted to going on dates with people she labelled creepy (the one who asked for her number in town) so I guess she got desperate

Reactions: 10
She looks like a younger version of the cartoon fairy godmother in cinderella.

Why are her outfits so bad an poorly fitting when they are pretty expensive, she shops often and lives in Manchester?!?

Time to unfollow for me. ThIs new man content is so uncomfortable is giving me the Heebie jeebies. Won’t be long before she has his initials in her instagram bio surrounded by love hearts.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
i'm a horrible person but i can't wait for the fall out when they split up
I think it will last a good while unless he gets caught cheating. He's a musician and she's a kooky artist from a wealthy background, with a well paid job that she can work very flexible hours with plus her influencer status. All this will be very appealing to him, and she'll be enthralled by him being in the music scene. Bonus they both like to eat the same stuff, she has free passes thanks to her IG following and likes to cook. Cons, she will be paying for a lot this time around too and that apparently bothered her last time.

Reactions: 10
Her t-shirt today looks like a band tee. Who called it that her whole personality would change and she'd be sooo into bands and music when her new musician bf came on the scene? You get bingo! 👏

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.