PollyVdsz #2 Tory vibes, basic business to run, photobombing weddings with Mr Man Bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That top tweet actually makes me feel so bleeping sick how could anyone even think let alone tweet something so awful
Same I felt sick when I read it. Whenever you hear or read about rape/murders you always think oh god that’s horrific, you think of the victim. NEVER do I go out and search for news of rape or murder to FEEL BETTER about myself and think “ha glad that’s not me”. That’s so bleeping weird. Unfortunately only seems one part of a whole iceberg of fuckery with the rest of her racist, sexist and downright disgusting tweets. Holy moly to be a fly on the wall.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Same I felt sick when I read it. Whenever you hear or read about rape/murders you always think oh god that’s horrific, you think of the victim. NEVER do I go out and search for news of rape or murder to FEEL BETTER about myself and think “ha glad that’s not me”. That’s so bleeping weird. Unfortunately only seems one part of a whole iceberg of fuckery with the rest of her racist, sexist and downright disgusting tweets. Holy moly to be a fly on the wall.
This is a very extreme example but imagine reading the horrific case of Sarah everard and THAT makes you feel better? What a horrible, sick little girl. I hope her boyfriend finds all these tweets and dumps her

Reactions: 18
This is a very extreme example but imagine reading the horrific case of Sarah everard and THAT makes you feel better? What a horrible, sick little girl. I hope her boyfriend finds all these tweets and dumps her
Sarah is the exact person I thought of! Utterly heartbreaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’ve got a feeling her boyfriend won’t care. If she says that so publicly I can only imagine she’s ten times worse in private.

Can we go back to the time I pointed out she only hires white women and someone on here defended it. If you’re reading this please see these tweets and understand that it’s really no coincidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Remember her ex is the sociopath…
Unreal. I am aghast at what I’ve read, the r*p3 tweet just makes me retch, awful awful stupid pig headed girl.

Reactions: 21
I’ve got a feeling her boyfriend won’t care. If she says that so publicly I can only imagine she’s ten times worse in private.

Can we go back to the time I pointed out she only hires white women and someone on here defended it. If you’re reading this please see these tweets and understand that it’s really no coincidence.
Such a good point. You called it very early on, well done. She’s clearly a bigot

Reactions: 16
I’m living for the fact she’s being exposed as a bigot can’t wait to see her fake ass apology

Reactions: 17
If/when she addresses all this I imagine she’ll use the “I was young and stupid” excuse, as if it’s normal for every 16-18 year old to publicly tweet about their hatred for foreigners and the poor x

Reactions: 30
How long do we all reckon before Polly gets exposed for being a disgusting bigot and has to make a tit apology on the notes app on her phone?

Reactions: 14
TW r***

Could we maybe have a trigger warning for r*p3? As someone whos life is still affected by stuff of this nature I’m taking time out from this thread as can’t risk my health right now. Hope Polly gets found out

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Holy tit, the account is gone. I was looking for more disgusting tit. Polly, you need to own up to this. We always knew you were vile but Jesus Christ, somehow you’ve outdone yourself

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.