PollyVdsz #2 Tory vibes, basic business to run, photobombing weddings with Mr Man Bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shocked her account hasn’t been deactivated in a panic yet. Please help get as many as we can just keep searching key words you can think of and screenshot
What the duck is wrong with her to think such a thing? Oh my god, that’s just pure hatred, isn’t it? That isn’t teenage stupidity or ignorance, that’s pure venom.

Reactions: 11
What amazes me is that if she’s confident enough to write down these thoughts for all her followers, think what she’s saying behind closed doors. Her family sounds gross.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
This is too many to even be able to come up with any excuses for surely, like sometimes you'll dig up ONE tweet from an influencer where they used an offensive term and they try and make excuses for it saying they were young or didn't know or whatever, but this is HUNDREDS of tweets

Reactions: 26
Can’t actually believe all this (well I can), hope she goes running to her boyfriends after seeing tattle and he reads the tweets and dumps her, horrible little bleep

Reactions: 23
What amazes me is that if she’s confident enough to write down these thoughts for all her followers, think what she’s saying behind closed doors. Her family sounds gross.
These made me gasp out loud. I can hardly process what I’ve just read with those.

Reactions: 22
Jesus Christ even Hannah Gale got cancelled for a lot less than this (not excusing her at all) and she got absolutely dragged over the coals and still hasn’t fully recovered from it!

Reactions: 10
This is too many to even be able to come up with any excuses for surely, like sometimes you'll dig up ONE tweet from an influencer where they used an offensive term and they try and make excuses for it saying they were young or didn't know or whatever, but this is HUNDREDS of tweets
Exactly and these are just ones that are easily searchable, who knows what else is lurking on her account. But to have countless hits for racist, homophobic, sexist terms...this is just another level

Reactions: 15
I don’t usually like to comment on threads but I will just say, before anyone notifies her or she herself reads here and goes into damage control mode and deletes her Twitter, gather as many screenshots as possible and someone could perhaps create a wiki. Unlike Elle, Polly has full access to this account so I imagine it’ll be taken down sharpish when she is made aware.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.