Polly Vadasz #3 new year new me, 167 counts of bigotry, hehe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for pointing me in the direction of her dad’s Instagram. This post from 3 days ago does in fact show that Tom has stood by her, although it looks like he’s not showered since her tweets came to light.
Interesting that he's chosen to taint his 'music career' with being in a relationship with a racist, homophobic, rape apologist then!

Reactions: 12
She’s probably the only woman who’s ever paid him any romantic attention so can we blame him

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She says that if the roles were reversed, what she would do is reach out and start a conversation, but she is contradicting that by deleting comments that don't agree with her, or that criticise the apology.

She says that she changed in the past 6 or 7 years but some of the tweets that were found were more recent than this.

The only thing that has changed here is her awareness that right wing beliefs are to be kept secret or its bad for business. She may not use slurs in public any more but she sure will continue going hunting with her family. She probably doesn't think this needs to be addressed because no people were directly impacted by it, not the way the slurs affected a huge number of people.

Reactions: 25
Pretty sure she’s deleted the comments from the girl who said she didn’t realise how bad it was and had changed her opinions

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Can't wait for the release of a "learn and grow" gratitude journal or some BS
Looking forward to the new "using racial slurs is never ok even if your mental health is not great hehe" range of notepads!

Apology is a joke but seeing the reaction of her family so far I kind of feel like she never stood a chance, clearly money doesn't buy class

• Haha
Reactions: 26
In fact it appears she has deleted ALL mention of the Ethiopian child’s head been stamped on so she clearly doesn’t want anyone knowing about that one

Reactions: 23
Both posts (on Sighh and personal account) are flooded with people saying what’s she’s posted is the wrong tone.
Some have 300+ likes…

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Entirely disgusted by what Polly has posted and the support that predominantly white women are giving her in response. She is quite clearly not sorry at all and it is glaringly obvious that her world view hasn’t evolved at all beyond the time stamps of her cruel tweets. This is proven by her denying the marginalised groups she targeted a direct apology and acknowledgment of the hurt she has caused.

The words she wrote left me completely aghast and I will never believe that someone can evolve and grow out of those deep rooted, evil thoughts.

I also find this section of her alleged “apology” particularly interesting.

Completely distancing herself from the horrifying words she used against multiple marginalised groups. Putting the blame on absolutely everyone else (particularly minority groups) and reasoning that it was because she found “everyone” horrible. It seemed she only thought it necessary to avoid people who weren’t white, privileged, straight, able-bodied and from a similar social class. And given her current social circles as seen through Instagram stories on her personal and business accounts - she continues to hold this truth.

Do better Polly. Do much better.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Reactions: 7
this is the type of thing she should have been sharing on her socials.
No it doesn’t make it all ok, but it’s showing what actions she’s going to take going forward. It also says exactly what she’s guilty of.

it’s a shame it’s still focusing on herself and her mental health struggles as a teen but it’s better than what she shared
Interesting you should say that, it just popped up on my insta feed

Reactions: 4
New here.
I feel like most of her followers were sticking around for the inevitable crash that was going to take place. This is far from a crash, she has slyly written (or had written for her - most likely) a worthless apology. Tons of followers in defence who probably won’t be bothered to google her so will blindly follow claiming that she is being ‘bullied’.
Nothing like the bullying statements she’s made over the past few years. If only IG allowed clickable links in the comments 😾😾😾

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.