Polly Vadasz #3 new year new me, 167 counts of bigotry, hehe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also in her last non-apology she said she would be donating to charity. She’s blatantly not going to. As one of the groups of people that she said horrific things about, I would have liked to have seen actual contrition, instead of blaming her upbringing on her ‘sheltered’ views and gossip sites for upsetting the people around her. This thread has been very clear on the fact that her employees should not be harassed. Her own mother was the one embarrassing herself over on Twitter lol not us

Reactions: 22
Is anyone else finding it difficult to not fully go in and argue with everyone defending her in the comments

Reactions: 30
Her 'apology' is worded as if we discovered a couple of old tweets that say things that in this day and age would be considered wrong. But the absolutely vile onslaught of abuse to minority groups that she engaged in and contributed to OVER THE SPAN OF MULTIPLE YEARS is not creating drama.

Where has she shown growth and change since then?

All i see is white well off girlboss feminism on her page, and in her business.

Reactions: 30
this first comment is when she didn’t know the full story of what polly has actually said.. the second picture after finding out.. i wonder how many of these people defending her have actually seen the posts or just jumping to defend her because she has a following
I will never understand why some people are so quick to have such a loud opinion on something they haven't even looked at, it blows my mind tbh

Reactions: 35
this first comment is when she didn’t know the full story of what polly has actually said.. the second picture after finding out.. i wonder how many of these people defending her have actually seen the posts or just jumping to defend her because she has a following
This is exactly it!

The apology reads as though her comments were silly little things that all teenagers say until they realise it's wrong/learn better. Her tweets were vile for any age.

Reactions: 16
Omg her dad is liking comments on the Instagram that defend her actions 🤢🤢🤢 the whole Vadasz clan (klan? lol) are clearly all one and the same!
F8E9F6D5-8750-4F26-889A-9B89E7AACCC2.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
This is what we’ve been saying!!!! It’s all very well putting out a performative post saying you’re going to do better and saying you’ve changed aka the standard influencer apology, and if I hadn’t seen the screenshots I would probably be inclined to accept that too. But what she said was beyond hateful and beyond being the product of ‘poor mental health’. she needs to start taking real accountability because this isn’t going away any time soon Polly.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
I'm just baffled by her family supporting her when she said such vile things about her sister and also at one point I'm pretty sure she was quite nasty about her Polish heritage

Reactions: 5
The fact she’s now talking about donating to charity’s that ‘help teenagers improve their mindsets’ AND NOT THE MARGINALISED COMMUNITIES SHE OFFENDED is making me SO ANGRY!!! She’s fully done a 180 and made herself the victim I can’t cope

• Sad
Reactions: 46
I would hand over all my socials in a heartbeat, I've never said tit like that. Similar age to Polly too. I hate when people try to do the whole 'we've all done this' ... um? No? We haven't? [See attached image for a reply]

The fact she’s now talking about donating to charity’s that ‘help teenagers improve their mindsets’ AND NOT THE MARGINALISED COMMUNITIES SHE OFFENDED is making me SO ANGRY!!! She’s fully done a 180 and made herself the victim I can’t cope
This is the worst part imo. How can you really be sorry?

She's not sorry she said all of that, she's sorry she got caught.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I would hand over all my socials in a heartbeat, I've never said tit like that. Similar age to Polly too. I hate when people try to do the whole 'we've all done this' ... um? No? We haven't? [See attached image for a reply]

This is the worst part imo. How can you really be sorry?

She's not sorry she said all of that, she's sorry she got caught.
Right but other people, e.g. her friend Morgan, had for example the use of one slur maybe 2-3 times. I'm still not saying that's ok. But that is so different to what Polly has said. And Morgan made a proper apology and donation immediately. Polly's behaviour is worse and her response is worse. I don't know how anyone is defending this.

Reactions: 15
Are people really that obsessed with her silly little stationary brand that they’re publicly defending a bigot? I’m baffled

• Heart
Reactions: 38
it’s worrying that people are defending her without even knowing the full extent of what she’s said. the way her apology has been worded makes it seem like young teenage mildly offensive comments when it was vile hate speech, and she wasn’t even that young. surely she needs to actually acknowledge what she’s said in that pathetic apology

The comment that was something like 'take a shot when you see a n*egro' was when she was at college? Her 'happiest year' when she started to change. Can't even keep up with her own bollocks.

Let's be honest, these are some of the worst tweets a 'celeb' has been caught sharing, she categorically does not deserve a platform. Her tweets are disgusting and they don't represent a time in her life, they represent her.

Reactions: 32
If this had been a celeb say from Love Island, she would have been vilified in the media and surely de-platformed to some extent. If this had been a normal working class person, they'd have lost their job and respect.

But Polly is in the middle, quirky little small business owner, who doesn't believe she deserves any of this backlash. It's so frustrating to see.

Reactions: 20
8C773EFC-D5D9-4BF7-8525-226D8982D5BA.jpeg
DA931963-6521-4B08-8C21-A9C5AC041441.jpeg

Thanks for pointing me in the direction of her dad’s Instagram. This post from 3 days ago does in fact show that Tom has stood by her, although it looks like he’s not showered since her tweets came to light.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.