Polly Vadasz #3 new year new me, 167 counts of bigotry, hehe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed Alice Bentham saying she’s about to go on a ski holiday and wondering if this is the same ski holiday as Polly
I’m sure Alice said it was a solo ski trip but it wouldn’t surprise me, she’s already made it perfectly clear she supports Polly the racist

Reactions: 1
This is the worst type of reasoning 😂 sorry apology.
It’s not even written by her
It’s also a lot of I was young/I can change …why are you announcing all of this crap? Too little too late IMO. It seems hollow af.
The arrogance that she thinks her business will continue lol

Reactions: 30
Why is it always "i had bad mental health at the time"

I have bad mental health but i don't go around spouting racist abuse online

• Heart
Reactions: 47
As expected, she’s trying to remove herself from the situation again - It wasn’t me, it was teenager Polly. 🙄

And love, nobody cares about your business ideas, and you using your downfall as a way to move forward with your exciting new plans for Sighhh is crass and opportunistic. Read. The. bleeping. Room.

Also, if you want to do outreach work then do the research yourself. How arrogant to ask interested parties to make the effort to contact you to help you rebuild your shattered reputation. Never gonna happen.

Reactions: 42
tw sexual assault mention, no detail

That’s a non apology. What about the actual people you have hurt? Why aren’t you apologising to the black community, the Asian community, the countless survivors of sexual assault and other horrific crimes etc

This isn’t an apology this is a ‘hey can we move on from this now, gossip forums bad, my friends r crying.’

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Actions speak louder Polly.
Too little, too late, I still see ZERO evidence of her acting to redeem herself and show this ‘changed’ person

Reactions: 21
Here we go! Comment are switched off though..
I really wanted this to be a good apology. I feel like stating that her focus was on the people around her made so much sense.
But what pisses me off here is the structure. It should be "apology apology apology I was a bad person apology apology please don't bring my staff or friends into this apology apology here is my future plan apology."
Instead, she's just saying the people who brought this to light are cruel for doing so? Blaming us for threatening her staff's livelihoods? Saying she was sad and that's an excuse? No actual sense of learning, just trying to show how great she is. It's bullshit.

Reactions: 30
I feel like that post is a lottt of words that say very little. It’s not adding to the dialogue or really adding anything new since her story post a few weeks ago. It’s a bit self indulgent in my opinion.

glad she finally posted on Sighh account though.

Reactions: 36
Nah, not having it. Still no real apology for the people she’s hurt with her words and the pure laziness and, as has been said, arrogance of asking people to help her out so she can kick on her business.

Reactions: 19
is this her “soft launch” back on to social media? You can’t just cry mental health and hope that’s the end of it.
Especially when there’s actual people severely struggling with their mental health daily, it’s offensive for her to use that card imo

Reactions: 25
thats me unfollowed. was sticking around to see what she would do, if this is it, im out!

Reactions: 24
Will still be interesting to see if she comes back with her usually talking stories on her personal. Will she address it again then but showing her face? I doubt it.

Reactions: 4
I noticed that she didn't actually say what she did, so people who follow sighh and had no idea about any of this still do not know of her hate speech about so many groups of people. The comments under the apology post on the sighh account are an interesting mix of 'this is a tit apology' and 'gossip forums are at fault'.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.