Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
i think holiday was pencilled in for third or fourth week of jan?? i remember it being bottom right on the monthly spread page for some reason lol

Reactions: 1

Bestkeptsecret

I messaged Jess and asked if she was going to comment and she ignored me - I know she’ll have seen it as she only has around 4k, and she still hasn’t addressed it. Alice and Jess live together and given that Alice made a half arsed attempt at commenting I’m not expecting much from Jess at this point

Polly is incredibly lucky that she has her business, there will still be thousands of customers that have no idea what’s going on and will still buy from her to keep things ticking over. Imagine if she just had a normal job, she’d have lost it instantly with no safety net. So each time I start to feel bad for her I remember how much worse it could be for her, and that the things she said weren’t just a couple of mistakes but hundreds of nasty comments spanning many years
to be fair to Jess, I did see on stories earlier she has Covid and she’s gone to her parents house (because they are away)

Hand and palm who polly used to post about/interact with a lot is still following and hasn’t mentioned anything. I can’t imagine that people with such a big following haven’t seen about it by now, which makes me wonder whether they don’t think what she’s done is that bad

Interesting to see the last of Polly's school friendship group singer Annabel Allum is still following her. I definitely don't think they move in the same circles any more but would he interesting to see if she follows Oliver cat and beths suit

Sophs2095

They met online, Polly designed a youtube banner for her and designed a phone case in collaboration with Gabby (I think Gabby sold them but I could be wrong about that). Idk if they were ever really friends or if it was a more of a mutually beneficial working relationship (Gabby had someone to make it look on social media as though she had more than just her mum as a friend, and Polly’s business got more attention)
Thanks! Makes more sense it being for business rather than actually friends

evac90

Chatty Member
Yeah the designs were really juvenile. Would have been great if there were more plain options or just ones with a more subtle design.

But the pockets are the great bit. And the size. And the handle. Someone rip these off already! I’ll take one in mustard, sage green and navy. 😇
Never had a polly one so no idea how many pockets etc it has, but if it helps, I have a tote from Typo.com which I really love, has pockets on the outside, side, and inside. Think it’s called the studio tote or wellness tote, one of those

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
I had really wanted a tote bag with pockets but now, definitely not. Anyone know of any non-hateful sellers with tote bags that are strong, have pockets etc?
I’ve just been trying to adapt the things I’ve already bought from her, I chucked the low value things away but I’m loathed to throw things like the tote bag and the diary away that I’ve spent my hard earned money on them. I’ve looked on Etsy and there’s some good stuff on there.