Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
From the looks of Twitter no one is there, apparently orders aren’t being dispatched and emails not replied to either. Someone has been waiting 8 days for an email response!
Not sure if it’s the same person but someone’s tweeted that they emailed on the 3rd and the 7th with no response and their order has just been dispatched!

Reactions: 1

EllaEm87

VIP Member
noticed makers quarters saying on their insta stories studio available soon - its hardly pollys is it?! it has the stairs going up, but im not sure on the upstairs layout - maybe back to front compared to how she had on her stories
Unless all her stories were mirrored?

bittiebecky

All this talk about stationery, PSA that it is stationery with an E and not an A! Stationery is something that’s not moving (although that’s pretty apt seeing as she’s gonna struggle to shift it all now! Maybe stationary stationery is a good rebrand for her now 😂)
*stationary is something that's not moving (I knew what you meant though!!) 😂

all these accounts jumping to her defence is SO weird. surely it's her family? I can't work out why else anyone would bother when what she said is so plainly indefensible.

Ellell

If it is her family, and one of them read like they are written by her mum, then they really really aren’t doing her any favours. It just shows how she isn’t sorry and doesn’t understand how terrible those comments are. Her family really need to stop digging the hole.

There’s loads on here. How could anyone defend the comments, I could possibly understand if there were 2 or 3 and they used an inappropriate word that at the time was used in a local dialect but there are so many and she regularly suggests that she knows the comments are racist but still says it, not to mention the utter horror of the violent ones.

Interested in what your colleagues thoughts are? (Good luck in calling them out x)
Catching up a lil now, so colleagues were saying the occasional word years ago wasn’t that bad really?? Then they read the tab article (couldn’t watch video as it’s not live) and said no, she’s ignorant, bigoted and just not acceptable.

LividLalji

VIP Member
I noticed Alice Bentham saying she’s about to go on a ski holiday and wondering if this is the same ski holiday as Polly
I’m sure Alice said it was a solo ski trip but it wouldn’t surprise me, she’s already made it perfectly clear she supports Polly the racist

bexnipples

I'm just baffled by her family supporting her when she said such vile things about her sister and also at one point I'm pretty sure she was quite nasty about her Polish heritage
What did she say about her sister?

LividLalji

VIP Member
I agree, I don’t expect all of them to make statements, I just wish that the ones that are making the statements would actually name her so that it has an impact on Polly and is more than just a performative measure on their part. If they don’t name her, their followers still might buy from Sighh (considering Polly herself has not made a statement on there) not realising who the other influencers/business owners are even referring to in those stories.
I’ve only seen one business on Twitter name her.A few indirects though. Instagram I’ve seen a few more actually naming her though

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I said this before but no one commented - why is Polly exposed only following one person?? Because to me that suggests one thing!

Albi

VIP Member
Yeah maybe, I know most of them as I am in the planner community, so I follow all the sticker and stationery shops I buy from, most of them are friends with each other (apart from gobbie who doesn't interact with peasants lol) so just seems to me that they were shocked to see it from a bigger member of the community. That's just how it seemed to me but you're probably right too they will be shitting it also that they'll get called out for not usin their platforms to call the behaviour out too.
Yeah my post was more of an add on to yours. I agree with what you said, but also think they feel they need to say something incase people are looking at them like 🧐 “you followed her, aren’t you going to say how bad it is? If not you must agree with her?” They probably feel embarrassed as well, or ashamed if they’ve ever supported her or interacted with her in any way, even if it’s just liking one of her posts.

Totalmungbean

Yeah I reckon she does but I am surprised she's completely stopped posting on the Sighh account.. its been like a month now since she 'apologised'

myersgirl

I'd be laying low and applying elsewhere. Jess especially probably has more than enough experience at Sighh so it would make sense for her to move on after this to avoid being associated with Polly plus it seemed from a few things she said that she was kind of over Polly

what did jess say that made it seem she was over polly?

LividLalji

VIP Member
Check out amymariahdesign on Instagram. Tell me if I’m imagining that I think Polly has copied her work. Even the earrings etc. But check her first post with her hand in the photo, look at the shapes on the tissue paper they remind me of Polly’s stickers.