Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChilliBean

VIP Member
Her mum has posted pictures of her on her Instagram. I found it via her sisters food page. She looks as pleased with herself as ever.

Anon321

I’m wondering in regards to people like Alice and Sapphire (owner of thecovengirlgang), if pollys currently paying for their services how would they go about it because they can’t discriminate against someone (ironic because of everything pollys said) but they probably don’t vet everyone who signs up to their courses/memberships so maybe that explains Alice’s statement a little more?

ChilliBean

VIP Member
Am I reading this correctly ? Her current assets dropped roughly £10k between 2020 and 2021 and looks like she has paid back a lump of her business loan already? They gave her £45k but she’s repaid £40k and just owes them 5k by December 2021? Would be good if someone who’s tax minded could scrutinise this as I haven’t got a clue

ETA I think we will also need to admit defeat and make a new thread now as we are nearly at 60 pages!!!!

Attachments

hhheyyyy

Unless her original contract gave them the rights to use her content in their ads whenever they wanted, which I’m guessing is the case. Or I know some influencer contracts charge for usage rights as they go along, or a certain % a month. So she could still be earning money from it!

Anon321

Still can’t believe she’s not posted anything yet! Especially since it’s Valentine’s Day and all!

Albi

VIP Member
i get the feeling quite a few of those small busineses are only posting to look good. I don't doubt they dislike the things polly said but there's really no need to publicly say anything unless they've directly worked with her (like designing products or selling Sighh stationery, etc.) Finest imaginery and annie come to mind. nobody asked you to say anything . you never worked with POlly and you were in no way affiliated. there's no need for these small businesses to post about what's going on other than to look good. it's gross.
I mean yeah some of them are probably posting to look good/boost their business etc, but the more people that mention it, the more people will know about it. Even if they don’t mention her by name, people are nosey enough to seek out the information for themselves.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Is that Jess who used to make fitness content until she piled on quite a lot of weight one time and then kind of disappeared? I really, really don't like her, but I can't remember exactly why. I remember all her fitness stuff and there was something just off about her.

LividLalji

VIP Member
I'm not sure there's any glory in guessing that someone who buys £400 bedding is a Tory tbh... and if it's not good enough to be a Labour member or you know, leading the Labour party, then I guess we must literally all be Tories? :ROFLMAO:

They posted yesterday
Oh I missed that!