Polly Vadasz #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t find any thread suggestions in most liked, I apologise if I’ve missed one.

Continue here..

Reactions: 1
I'm amazed she hasn't deleted or locked her account. Assuming sigh is no more and she's doing other jobs surely any future employer could just look her up and be like nah.

The amount of people posting I miss you under her last post is grim

Reactions: 8
If she has disappeared from the internet forever I’m surprised she would just leave her Sighh account without some sort of final post saying it’s closing..
And with her personal account too..

she obviously planned a comeback with her apology posts, was met with anger and then has then hidden away since.

Reactions: 10
I think you can still make orders on the website. She must be coming back, surely? Especially as she’s now seen Elle Darby has done it.

People are still ordering wtf 😂
This is an app installed to make it look like people are orderin. it pulls previous orders and displays them to encourage browsers to buy.

(People probably are still buying things though. I doubt she gets as many orders now she's not on Instagram though!!)

This is an app installed to make it look like people are orderin. it pulls previous orders and displays them to encourage browsers to buy.

(People probably are still buying things though. I doubt she gets as many orders now she's not on Instagram though!!)
No way 😬 surely that isn’t legal in the same way you can’t say something is on sale if it hasn’t been full price for a set time etc. That is shocking but not surprising at all from Polly 😂

Reactions: 3
I’m very shocked that she would just remove the store without posting anything on Instagram… she spent like 10 years growing that business! And has seemed to just delete it?

Reactions: 12
I thought maybe it would be an error with her website provider or something. but nope. looks like her shop is gone, maybe for good?

surely she was still getting sales? even though what she said was disgusting, there are loads of people that obviously still supported her (tons of comments on her instagram posts) and loads more that wouldn't even have a clue about what happened. seems weird to delete her whole busines like that.

Reactions: 4
I doubt she's gone. I'm sure 'Gaspp Studios' will be appearing soon enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think she is selling her products or designs to places without having her name attached to it

Wasnt she recently Hiring for Xmas staff? I wonder what changed so quickly.

Wasnt she recently Hiring for Xmas staff? I wonder what changed so quickly.
I think that was old. She had the page with 2021’s xmas posting days up still too. Everything kicked off over xmas last year and I don’t think she changed much. Last I checked she still had a page with her logo filled with a photo of all her old employees on it. I think the only thing that changes is how long until dispatch.

Reactions: 3