Plus Size Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I
She has a thread on here now! I searched her last night and found her. She's becoming unbearable with her "look I'm fat and have sex with my muscly fit husband all the time" Schtick 😂

I was relieved to see other people were getting sick of the same thing. She's clearly projecting insecurities
used to really like her but it all got a bit much, and god forbid anyones criticises her!

Also curious on peoples thoughts on Cara MacB

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She has a thread on here now! I searched her last night and found her. She's becoming unbearable with her "look I'm fat and have sex with my muscly fit husband all the time" Schtick 😂

I was relieved to see other people were getting sick of the same thing. She's clearly projecting insecurities
Her muscular husband doesn't look that good either. He's all what you see on her page + bad music.
Boring.

Reactions: 2
I can’t find her thread, could you please link it?

Hopefully this works

Gosh Georgina Grogans feet look so swollen in her latest grid post.
She’s getting even larger isn’t she? I know she had an accident but looking at her pics both her and her dreadful mother use mobility aids, and both of them are very overweight. It’s isn’t a coincidence.

She’s going the same way as her mother. Scrap that, her mother’s probably in better shape.

She has a brother ? I am confused. Who are these people ?
Yeah she has a brother who is now engaged. He doesn't live at his parents.
I find it so odd that her and her partner haven't left her parents and got there own place. She even said they plan to always live with them for the foreseeable. Her poor dad.

2015 vs now.
Hair: the same. Weight: tripled.
I'm big and not one to shame but she's killing herself.
Also on the 2015 pic she says she's a size 20 so don't see how she's only a 26/28 now
Screenshot_20220717-062558_Layout.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
This is another plus size blogger who seems to be gaining like crazy.
Her bf seems like a feeder constantly buying her huge platters of food
Her arms are like balloons, those sandals don't go over her feet and I don't want to know how long she was puffing, pulling and tugging to get that skirt over her belly.
Screenshot_20220717-144636_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
You cannot tell me there isn’t an element of fetishism with the super fat women who wear clothing like that. It doesn’t look good which I accept is my opinion and not everyone shares the same fashion sense. But more than that it looks uncomfortable and sometimes painful.
The swollen feet hanging out of the sandals, the skirt ready to burst at the seams and the crop top that will look like a unsupportive bra the minute she sits down.

Do they have anyone around them who will tell them they are killing themselves with food?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Nah at that point she must be housebound if she has limited mobility and use a whechair and has hardly been out since COVID, she kidding herself if she thinks this gonna get any better unless she seeks help.

This is another plus size blogger who seems to be gaining like crazy.
Her bf seems like a feeder constantly buying her huge platters of food
Her arms are like balloons, those sandals don't go over her feet and I don't want to know how long she was puffing, pulling and tugging to get that skirt over her belly.
View attachment 1424076
I do think this blogger fatbabe4ever is super pretty, but she is clearly in a difficult position health wise.

She is always posting the huge platters of food her (skinny, pallid) boyfriend prepares for her as they watch scary movies at home, and the giant portions when they eat out. The best thing about her strange BF is how he never, ever removes his smelly black baseball cap, regardless of the setting or whether they’re indoors etc - I’m so intrigued as to why he literally cannot be seen without the hat… I also wonder what she does for a living or what interests she has apart from chugging beer and watching scary films - she can hardly be making that much money from a few sad ASOS aff links (though I think she did have an OnlyFans at one point)…

• Sick
I do think this blogger fatbabe4ever is super pretty, but she is clearly in a difficult position health wise.

She is always posting the huge platters of food her (skinny, pallid) boyfriend prepares for her as they watch scary movies at home, and the giant portions when they eat out. The best thing about her strange BF is how he never, ever removes his smelly black baseball cap, regardless of the setting or whether they’re indoors etc - I’m so intrigued as to why he literally cannot be seen without the hat… I also wonder what she does for a living or what interests she has apart from chugging beer and watching scary films - she can hardly be making that much money from a few sad ASOS aff links (though I think she did have an OnlyFans at one point)…
The boyfriend is just creepy. He always dresses like a slob while Natalie dresses as nice as she can for her size.
I think the reason he wears the cap is because he's bald.
I think their relationship must revolve around watching her eat because thats what he gets off on.
All they do is eat huge platters in her house, go to restaurants and very occasionally go glamping where she eats huge picnics.
They never do anything that doesn't involve her eating or drinking beer, such as go on proper days out, city breaks or holidays like normal couples.
Yeah she used to advertise an OF link at one point.

Reactions: 1
He’s probably bald. I used to know a guy who never, ever removed his cap. Even slept in it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

I thought she did OF?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.