Plus Size Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who follows Life is Beautiful - please watch her holiday videos, her mum licking the plates clean like an animal.

I used to love her but everyday she’s either depressed crying or she’s moaning about something. I don’t know how people can stand her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Who follows Life is Beautiful - please watch her holiday videos, her mum licking the plates clean like an animal.

I used to love her but everyday she’s either depressed crying or she’s moaning about something. I don’t know how people can stand her.
I agree. Nearest thing to explain it…..just eh?

Reactions: 1
I find her quite rude and Chavy.

QUOTE="Lemonadelou1980, post: 10851907, member: 101146"]
[/QUOTE]

Can anyone tell me how I can edit my post? For some reason Iv repeated myself 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’ve just had a look at Life is Beautiful as I’d never heard of her. She seems to be moaning that she couldn’t go into the centre of Corfu where McDonald’s and Starbucks were and also moaning about how bad the English breakfast was

I mean if you want a good English breakfast, maybe take your holidays in England😂

And the poor girl is not even pretty, I am amazed how everyone can be a "fashion influencer" in Britain.

I dont mind her as her outfits are always nice and well put together unlike some ps accounts these days who will just wear something purely to aff link it.

I remember her getting her eyebrows done and they went wrong and she was proper crying over it which was a bit 😶 and also trying to remove fake tan by having a bath with dishwasher tablets in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She doesn’t sound like the brightest bulb tbh. Far too easy to become an influencer in a community crying out for realistic and respectful representation. Sling any old fat bird on them and they will be grateful seems to be the mentality. It’s ro

That’s why we end up with these lot, who don’t even have their own tit together yet expect others to be influenced by them.

What is her @ please?

I’ve just had a look at Life is Beautiful as I’d never heard of her. She seems to be moaning that she couldn’t go into the centre of Corfu where McDonald’s and Starbucks were and also moaning about how bad the English breakfast was
She’s another one that’s gifted clothes shoes and bags then sells on.

Imagine going on a 2 week holiday to Corfu and complaining. Eurgh. She's very unfortunate looking aswell but seems worse due to her constant negative outlook on life.
I also dislike her partners glasses.

What is her @ please?
__lifeis_beautiful__

Reactions: 5
I can never understand why people go abroad and just want ‘English’ food (unless they are on the spectrum and need their safe foods). I mean, get a Greek Freddo or frappe, it’s better than a Starbucks (and I love a Starbucks). If she wanted a Maccies she should have stayed in Kavos.

Reactions: 7
She’s another one that’s gifted clothes shoes and bags then sells on.
She only ever wears something once then asks people to message her to buy. She makes money from all her gifted items. She was off work sick for months I remember as was too stressed but was out posting pictures everyday.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Does anyone follow Nancy.wc? she's a smaller ps influencer but she's just announced she's getting wls.
They're all at it now

Reactions: 3
Not heard of her, but not surprised. WLS was beyond the reach of a lot of people before these affordable Turkey options (not endorsing them, sounds scary af), I’ve seen much much smaller women opt for it, same with with WL injections you have women who are basically a size 16 /18 taking them then for a few months to get to a size 8/10.

Does anyone follow Nancy.wc? she's a smaller ps influencer but she's just announced she's getting wls.
They're all at it now
I can't believe how many of them are having wls. Like, obviously they can do what they want etc. But it seems to be so many of them in a short space of time.

They're all at it now
Smaller ps ? Where? In most Europe, this is considered huge, like the biggest ps we have around...
She's a bit of an hypocrite. Not doing it for the looks but for health (joints), so why going private and in Turkey? And it's a partnership/ad.

Smaller ps ? Where? In most Europe, this is considered huge, like the biggest ps we have around...
She's a bit of an hypocrite. Not doing it for the looks but for health (joints), so why going private and in Turkey? And it's a partnership/ad.
Yeah I wouldn't exactly say smaller plus size either.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.