Plus Size Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t think I was to old for tit at 35……but can anyone translate this?
Basically DA is domain authority how high you rank on Google so if you have links to your site in others posts you'll get indexed by Google more. Lots of brands like a high da as it means you'll be seen

Reactions: 3
Basically DA is domain authority how high you rank on Google so if you have links to your site in others posts you'll get indexed by Google more. Lots of brands like a high da as it means you'll be seen
So another way of basically ‘ follow for a follow’?

Anyone have an opinion on Christina loves clothes? Not been following her for very long but she annoys me so much, complaining about the cost on things yet constantly buying the same clothes 🤷🏼‍♀️ Recently said that they couldn’t afford a holiday abroad but when I get home I’ve got another new look haul for you all 🙄

Reactions: 2
Anyone have an opinion on Christina loves clothes? Not been following her for very long but she annoys me so much, complaining about the cost on things yet constantly buying the same clothes 🤷🏼‍♀️ Recently said that they couldn’t afford a holiday abroad but when I get home I’ve got another new look haul for you all 🙄
Been watching her page, I didn't know her. Another plain Jane at best. And for someone passionate about clothes, she doesn't dress very well. Why are we following these people?

I'm not being nice but it's true.

Reactions: 1
Been watching her page, I didn't know her. Another plain Jane at best. And for someone passionate about clothes, she doesn't dress very well. Why are we following these people?

I'm not being nice but it's true.
Agree 100%, she dresses in the same things all the time, most of it is shapeless on her. She just really annoys me and I don’t know why I follow her tbh, she comes up when my stories are playing 😂

Reactions: 2
She’ll definitely be too big to model a lot of clothes ranges soon. Yours and Evans go up to 30/32 but not many places do. Considering her actual job is selling clothes and makeup etc, she’s eating herself out of jobs.
Does she need her own thread do we think?
Yours go up to a 40 in a lot of their clothes, but still only go up to a G cup in bras, which pisses me off no end 😑

Yes! She's another one who is a catfish, she always looks like she has a tiny waist and belly in her hauls but she's a size 24??
With you on the moaning thing. She pretty much buys 3 or 4 items of clothing a week!

Last edited:
Yes! She's another one who is a catfish, she always looks like she has a tiny waist and belly in her hauls but she's a size 24??
With you on the moaning thing. She pretty much buys 3 or 4 items of clothing a week!
The pictures she posted of them on the caravan tripped shows how she uses good angles in her mirror pictures!

The pictures she posted of them on the caravan tripped shows how she uses good angles in her mirror pictures!
Did you follow her when she was trying to get people to wear pink? I think it was in February. She put a poll up on her stories and I don't think many people responded, so she chucked her toys out of the pram and posted a sulky story.

• Haha
Did you follow her when she was trying to get people to wear pink? I think it was in February. She put a poll up on her stories and I don't think many people responded, so she chucked her toys out of the pram and posted a sulky story.
No, I’ve only been following her around 8/9 weeks. Please tell me more 😂😂

Omg, one day soon, she won't be able to leave her bed alone. And she's only in her 20's.
Screenshot_20220613-122443_Instagram.jpg

I
What you all think of @bally_hayer
I don't know her but looked at her page. It's always the same hauls, ads, she even has a partnership with Fairy. I reckon I am bored of influemcers.😴

I like that she's of South Asian origin though because I dont see them often represented in the plussize fashion pages.

What on earth happened to 'honourmycurves' on insta? She used to be quite popular back in the early body po insta days.

What’s peoples thoughts on Trina-Louise? There’s just something I can’t put my finger on about her.

Also curious about thoughts on Alicia Mccarvell?
She has a thread on here now! I searched her last night and found her. She's becoming unbearable with her "look I'm fat and have sex with my muscly fit husband all the time" Schtick 😂

I was relieved to see other people were getting sick of the same thing. She's clearly projecting insecurities

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.