Plus Size Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine going on a 2 week holiday to Corfu and complaining. Eurgh. She's very unfortunate looking aswell but seems worse due to her constant negative outlook on life.
I also dislike her partners glasses.

__lifeis_beautiful__
I can't understand why she does not her own thread . she's constantly not well after any outings . Her partner gives of very werdo vibes, fat girl fettish much ?????

Reactions: 2
Ahh, sorry, I misunderstood 🙈 xx
Haha its OK easily done. I dont even know what classes as a big/small following these days I just knew she wasn't up there on the radar with the jess/poppy/callies

I just think years ago so many of these ps influencers would preach health at any size and were healthy and how many now are backtracking and having to have wls due to weight complications and getting it gifted while their followers who they've told its ok to be overweight don't have the luxury of just deciding to work with a company and have it

Reactions: 7
A lot are doing it but so many are also have issues post op look at Lucy Cathryn on FB she had nothing but issues since having done in Turkey, it's not an easy way out, but you can't police anyone body because you don't like it, it's their choice if they think it will improve their health then good luck to them, their is a few who won't admit to having done as they think it will damage their follower base.

Reactions: 2
Does GG have her own thread? I've followed her for years and watched her grow, that's her waistline not her following FYI 🤣 what an absolute disgraceful brat she is. I remember when she had that accident, she barely mentioned it as an issue at all then as the years have passed she has jumped of the disabled band wagon. Definitely some learnt behaviour here from her mum, both morbidly obsese and Co dependant. If she goes to her GP to complain about her extra pain and needing more pain killers and they mention her weight she says they're fat phobic. I am plus size myself and know that extra weight obviously causes more aches and pains. If her pain is that bad why wouldn't she do all she can to reduce it? Hence by losing weight. How does she know that if she wasn't 12 stone lighter that her pain wouldn't go? She doesn't want to lose weight or become able body because then what does that leave her with? She's building a career around being an overweight disabled person. Her mum is just as bad, the way they talk to each other is disgusting. The whole shielding thing was just ridiculous, she even made her boyfriend go on long term sick with stress before making him leave his job as his employer wouldn't allow him to work from home any longer. Said he needed to shield too as her 'carer'. SHE WASNT EVEN TOLD TO SHIELD!!! WOW....I needed to let that out!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Does GG have her own thread? I've followed her for years and watched her grow, that's her waistline not her following FYI 🤣 what an absolute disgraceful brat she is. I remember when she had that accident, she barely mentioned it as an issue at all then as the years have passed she has jumped of the disabled band wagon. Definitely some learnt behaviour here from her mum, both morbidly obsese and Co dependant. If she goes to her GP to complain about her extra pain and needing more pain killers and they mention her weight she says they're fat phobic. I am plus size myself and know that extra weight obviously causes more aches and pains. If her pain is that bad why wouldn't she do all she can to reduce it? Hence by losing weight. How does she know that if she wasn't 12 stone lighter that her pain wouldn't go? She doesn't want to lose weight or become able body because then what does that leave her with? She's building a career around being an overweight disabled person. Her mum is just as bad, the way they talk to each other is disgusting. The whole shielding thing was just ridiculous, she even made her boyfriend go on long term sick with stress before making him leave his job as his employer wouldn't allow him to work from home any longer. Said he needed to shield too as her 'carer'. SHE WASNT EVEN TOLD TO SHIELD!!! WOW....I needed to let that out!!
Her mam seems just as spoiled as her tbh you can see where she gets it from.

Reactions: 3
Did she give a reason as to why she needed to shield? I've always thought that she'll be one of the next ones to go down the WLS route, but you're right, her career is based on being fat and (according to her) disabled.

Did she give a reason as to why she needed to shield? I've always thought that she'll be one of the next ones to go down the WLS route, but you're right, her career is based on being fat and (according to her) disabled.
I think she just decided for herself, I was on the shielding list and I would love to have not been!

Reactions: 4
Yeah she just decided herself and tried to argue it with her GP to get letters and priority vaccines. She was absolutely outraged that her 'disability' was not considered to be at a level that required the official shielding text amd letters. It's all seld diagnosed with her isn't it, none of her diagnoses can be confirmed, they're all self reported symptoms - pain! I think her making such a fuss about it was insulting to those who actually had the terror and trauma of receiving those messages to shield.

Reactions: 4
Yeah she just decided herself and tried to argue it with her GP to get letters and priority vaccines. She was absolutely outraged that her 'disability' was not considered to be at a level that required the official shielding text amd letters. It's all seld diagnosed with her isn't it, none of her diagnoses can be confirmed, they're all self reported symptoms - pain! I think her making such a fuss about it was insulting to those who actually had the terror and trauma of receiving those messages to shield.
What actually is she diagnosed with that makes her registered disabled?

What actually is she diagnosed with that makes her registered disabled?
CFS/ME is her diagnosis. So Chronic pain and chronic fatigue. There is no test for this diagnosis, it is purely diagnosed from self reported synptoms and after ruling out other things. She really stepped the pain levels and fatigue up a notch since getting her wheelchair and since Covid hit.

CFS/ME is her diagnosis. So Chronic pain and chronic fatigue. There is no test for this diagnosis, it is purely diagnosed from self reported synptoms and after ruling out other things. She really stepped the pain levels and fatigue up a notch since getting her wheelchair and since Covid hit.
The wheelchair is just a prop. If she genuinely needed one NHS mobility services would provide her with one and I believe she got her wheelchair privately.
I think she's massively lazy. I've no doubt walking does hurt her because of her size.
A GP would tell her to get out of the chair and try walk. She just prefers to be lazy and have everyone fluttering around her rather than doing anything herself

Reactions: 6
The wheelchair is just a prop. If she genuinely needed one NHS mobility services would provide her with one and I believe she got her wheelchair privately.
I think she's massively lazy. I've no doubt walking does hurt her because of her size.
A GP would tell her to get out of the chair and try walk. She just prefers to be lazy and have everyone fluttering around her rather than doing anything herself
Exactly this. Couldn't agree more, yes it is a private wheelchair because NHS wouldn't give her one and I think she repeatedly asked. Wonder how far she will take her 'disability'. She's like a walking false advertisement and if she read this her response would just be that we are fatphobic. I'm plus size myself and she's an embarrassment to the plus size community, making us all look as lazy as she is.

Reactions: 5
I can't understand why she does not her own thread . she's constantly not well after any outings . Her partner gives of very werdo vibes, fat girl fettish much ?????
I feel so sorry for him. I remember she was too hungover to do anything for his birthday and he constantly runs around after her. Yeah it’s just the constant moaning about everything!

Why do a lot of plus size girls seem to get with skinny creepy looking guys with glasses?
I'm plus size and would rather be single than with the guys some girls are with.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly this. Couldn't agree more, yes it is a private wheelchair because NHS wouldn't give her one and I think she repeatedly asked. Wonder how far she will take her 'disability'. She's like a walking false advertisement and if she read this her response would just be that we are fatphobic. I'm plus size myself and she's an embarrassment to the plus size community, making us all look as lazy as she is.
She was gifted that wheelchair too, couple of grand I think as well 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.