Plus Size Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad I've found this thread as I echo all the thoughts on gg. Her life is all just stuff stuff stuff and nothing else?

Reactions: 2
Just seen a TikTok by GG, I think she actually has outgrown her custom wheelchair. She’s huge now. I know she has chronic pain etc from an accident but she appears to do no exercise at all, she just eats and naps and lies in bed, the extra weight won’t help her pain at all but I expect anyone who says anything will be called a troll.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Just seen a TikTok by GG, I think she actually has outgrown her custom wheelchair. She’s huge now. I know she has chronic pain etc from an accident but she appears to do no exercise at all, she just eats and naps and lies in bed, the extra weight won’t help her pain at all but I expect anyone who says anything will be called a troll.
Does she have that disease which causes your legs and ankles to swell up?

Got her dad to dry her hair TWICE! even if I had a chronic illness I wouldn't expect people to run all over for me just cause my hair was a bit oily. I understand caring for things she needs but she doesn't need a blow dry everyday 😶

She really put some weight on recently, she says this dress is a 26/28 & that it fits well. It looks like it’s staining at the seams to me. She’s always had the double chin but now her face is just massive. She’s still young but she’s going to be completely immobile soon. It’s such a shame.

Attachments

Screenshot_20220606-185735_Instagram.jpg

That chair isn't big enough anymore. Surely the arm rest shouldn't be pushing into her side like that?

No wonder she never goes anywhere, it must be really uncomfortable to sit in that chair when it’s digging in like that

She’ll definitely be too big to model a lot of clothes ranges soon. Yours and Evans go up to 30/32 but not many places do. Considering her actual job is selling clothes and makeup etc, she’s eating herself out of jobs.
Does she need her own thread do we think?

Reactions: 6
She’ll definitely be too big to model a lot of clothes ranges soon. Yours and Evans go up to 30/32 but not many places do. Considering her actual job is selling clothes and makeup etc, she’s eating herself out of jobs.
Does she need her own thread do we think?
Yessssss please

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.