Plus Size Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shouldn't she of been doing all these health remedies before she got Covid? I mean it seems abit pointless now...

Reactions: 3
Does anyone follow or know about Antonia Graham? She's a very glam on the smaller side plus size influencer, has an Instagram face doesn't have a double chin.

I came across her on Tiktok and her videos about binge eating. She markets herself as a body positive influencer but has seemingly ( from the comments on her latest videos) undergone weight loss surgery...

I'm randomly perplexed by her bc she outrightly claimed she makes her money via eating on the Internet, has shot down people criticising her body and eating habits and has said she has a fat fetish and yet is now admiring her collar bones after her surgery 😬

I'm not against anyone making positive changes for themselves especially in her case as she is a mum of 3.

I just find it strange that she's basically posted about her surgery right after making videos showing off her fetish. It's just bizarre bc they're so opposite unless she's out here trolling everyone🤔

Reactions: 1
It's a very touche issue weightloss in the plus size community,some take it as an attack on themselves if they see a plus size influencer lose weight, talk about etc

There actually a few plus size influencers have lost weight but they never admit it as it damages their brand/ISP.

It boggles my mind. Their whole house had covid and were absolutely fine.
What is the need? What would make her stop shielding??
Her mum must be getting fed up by now she loved to tag along on a freebie spa day / cocktail hour / dinner. They’ve had loads of freebies delivered while “shielding” but it’s not the same.
They can’t hide forever. The dad seems to be the only one who goes out & is - coincidentally (?!) the only one who isn’t massively overweight. Funny that.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her mum must be getting fed up by now she loved to tag along on a freebie spa day / cocktail hour / dinner. They’ve had loads of freebies delivered while “shielding” but it’s not the same.
They can’t hide forever. The dad seems to be the only one who goes out & is - coincidentally (?!) the only one who isn’t massively overweight. Funny that.
She was really big years ago but she is so much more now . Unbelievable. So is the mum and her boyfriend was huge too. I don't know now

She has a pretty face, very young, but she hides it under very heavy makeup.

Reactions: 2
She was really big years ago but she is so much more now . Unbelievable. So is the mum and her boyfriend was huge too. I don't know now

She has a pretty face, very young, but she hides it under very heavy makeup.
The white pale makeup doesn’t suit her

I can never get over the colour of her foundation, her face is a totally different colour to her neck

Her makeup looks awful especially the eyebrows. I really can't comprehend why she is still shielding. Baffles me.

I remember everyone was doing those horrid painted on eyebrows in like 2016? Most people have realised they're terrible by now and don't do them but not her 😂

• Haha
Just found out GG is only 27?! That can't be right surely, I thought she was about 35

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.