Plus Size Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what happens when you have literally nothing to occupy your time, I’m guessing they’re all vaccinated, you’d think it was the bloody plague!
I don’t mean to sound harsh but she’s not on the shielding list, she doesn’t have a specific condition that places her at higher risk if she gets COVID… I am by no means down playing COVID at all, but she’s so dramatic and really feels like she is taking the piss out of people like me, that did have to shield, does have multiple conditions that place me at high risk if I caught COVID… who has money like that to spend on tumeric shots when most of us are shitting ourselves over increased cost of living, energy bills, fuel prices, and we work where as she just sits at home 🙄
Sorry, it’s just the pity me party pisses me off with her 😬

Reactions: 6
Can't believe she's spent all that money on Turmeric shots. She could or literally made her own for about a fiver.
Why is she recording everyone's data? You will know if you're oxygen levels are fucked.

Reactions: 4
I shielded for just over a year (I was on the list, didn’t just feel like it 🙄) I have severe respiratory issues and covid could be dangerous, at this point though I’ve had 3 jabs, having my 4th next week and can’t just sit around the house all day every day. There’s being cautious and there’s being a drama queen

• Heart
I shielded for just over a year (I was on the list, didn’t just feel like it 🙄) I have severe respiratory issues and covid could be dangerous, at this point though I’ve had 3 jabs, having my 4th next week and can’t just sit around the house all day every day. There’s being cautious and there’s being a drama queen
Same as me. I have Crohn's disease and I'm on medication which basically means i have no immune system.
Once sheilded ended i had to go back to work...

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The best thing she could have done while shielding would have been to focus on eating healthier/losing weight, her conditions and mobility would improve because of it. If her time was spent doing that she wouldnt need all these things she's buying.

I’ve moaned about it before … but... Lose 5lbs and she’d be in straight sizes. Bangs on about being huge all the time 🥱

192314C4-5622-42C6-A6AC-39AAB5490E04.jpeg

• Heart
I’m tired of seeing super tall women who are at best a 16 -(small 18 at a push) cluttering up my insta suggestions and tiktok fyp. The fact they get classed as plus sized is ridiculous.

it seems if you are plus sized the only people you can view clothing on is either Amazonian super models who are too big for straight size
modelling or the super fats who come with a side of fat activism distorted bopo antics.

I've had covid twice now and I can say for certainty the second strain I caught was NOTHING like the first. This is just being overdramatic, and I had a moderate case the first time round and had long covid symptoms!
It’s pathetic, I can understand if you’re ill you would be worried about how bad it might get but her and her mum haven’t even tested positive

Reactions: 3
Pray for Georgina, she’s just sneezed so clearly she’s at deaths door
If I didn’t know better I would sworn that these posts are satire.

Does this person have any underlying health conditions that makes them more susceptible to serious side effects if they caught Covid?

What an utter drama queen.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.