Plus Size Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw her once at a plus size event and she was so up herself. Really thinks she is something special but is just another stuck up fat girl who only knows how to do drag makeup.
Yeah her make-up is OTT. She looks like a completely different person when she takes it off!

Reactions: 3
Her makeup is so outrageously noticeable on photos, I can't imagine IRL

Reactions: 2
I can't cope with how fast she speaks whilst hardly opening her mouth. I find it odd she's still sheilding even though she was never informed to by the nhs? I was on the sheilding list.

Reactions: 2
I can't cope with how fast she speaks whilst hardly opening her mouth. I find it odd she's still sheilding even though she was never informed to by the nhs? I was on the sheilding list.
This! I had to shield, sent letters by NHS and Gov etc… I’m still so scared and vulnerable but I have worked all the way through and continue to work as I have to, as I’m sure we all do!
Don’t get me wrong, I have multiple health issues and one of them being a chronic health issue but I just feel like she absolutely lives in her own bubble and has no idea about real life? She does her roots so much for someone that never leaves the house and naps a zillion times a day. I work a 40+ hour week, run a house and care for others all while having a chronic illness, recovering from cancer, severe asthma (I take daily steroids), a heart condition, physical disabilities and mental health… I have to work, I don’t have a choice and to see her moaning she’s had a hard day and needs to nap after sitting down for an hour just boils my piss.
And I agree, the make up on her face is completely different to her neck! It drives me insane! The picture shows the colour difference so badly!
Along with all the bloody clothes she gets sent or manages to afford to buy, a gifted £3k wheelchair and she doesn’t leave the house! Astounds me.

Attachments

This is a thread I can really weigh in on 🤭 As a fat girl, I love following bigger bodied people just so I can get an idea of how to style myself. I have followed Callie Thorpe for a few years but she's become a bit smug. I'm Australian, and my fave plus size influencer is definitely laceyjadechristie. She has fun with fashion and just has a great outlook. From your neck of the woods, I love kirstyleannetravels

I have no idea who Stephanie Yeboah is but some of your posts cracked me up! She looks gorgeousbut sounds bonkers 🤯

Reactions: 1
This! I had to shield, sent letters by NHS and Gov etc… I’m still so scared and vulnerable but I have worked all the way through and continue to work as I have to, as I’m sure we all do!
Don’t get me wrong, I have multiple health issues and one of them being a chronic health issue but I just feel like she absolutely lives in her own bubble and has no idea about real life? She does her roots so much for someone that never leaves the house and naps a zillion times a day. I work a 40+ hour week, run a house and care for others all while having a chronic illness, recovering from cancer, severe asthma (I take daily steroids), a heart condition, physical disabilities and mental health… I have to work, I don’t have a choice and to see her moaning she’s had a hard day and needs to nap after sitting down for an hour just boils my piss.
And I agree, the make up on her face is completely different to her neck! It drives me insane! The picture shows the colour difference so badly!
Along with all the bloody clothes she gets sent or manages to afford to buy, a gifted £3k wheelchair and she doesn’t leave the house! Astounds me.
I haven’t followed her for ages but this doesn’t surprise me at all. I was also on the shielding list and would say I’m still cautious but at some point you have to get on with things. Georgina strikes me as someone to massively exaggerate every slight ailment.

Oh, and that make up makes her look grey!

Reactions: 4
It’s the comments on her Twitter about her mum ( first naming your mum irritated me?) and bloke how about how much they do for her ‘ oh of course they picked this up for me’

This is another good one, she must be hard work to be around
I follow WheelieGoodLife and she's amazing. She actively works on making life better for people with disabilities - not sit all day in her chair doing make-up and playing dress-up and moaning about not getting any likes on social media.

What a crappy thing for her to say. She sounds quite bitter there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I just find it so odd that she's still sheilding even though she never got the letter in the first place!? She doesn't even leave the house to get some fresh air and abit of a walk. So odd.

I just find it so odd that she's still sheilding even though she never got the letter in the first place!? She doesn't even leave the house to get some fresh air and abit of a walk. So odd.
I didn’t realise she’d never actually been told to shield, clearly just an excuse to stay at home and do nothing

I didn’t realise she’d never actually been told to shield, clearly just an excuse to stay at home and do nothing
Nope she never got a letter - her mum did due to her asthma (even though ive seen multiple shots of her smoking fags). Just such odd behaviour.

Reactions: 1
She does go out when they travel to southern Spain every summer with her parents. At least they did before. I think they had an apartment there.

She does go out when they travel to southern Spain every summer with her parents. At least they did before. I think they had an apartment there.
She hasn't left the house in 2 years since the pandemic started. She's only left her front door to get her vaccine or go to hospital appointments.

I completely got it at the start, as i had to sheild for around 8 months but she didn't have too? It's just such odd behaviour. Is she just going to never leave her home again? This virus isn't going anywhere.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.