Plus Size Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes, her Insta has disappeared and Twitter has not been updated for a year :( hope she is well, I loved her blog and followed her on IG. She moved from Wolves to Exeter to live with her fiancé (and his children!), and was quite frank about some the challenges during COVID-19 as I don’t think her (self-employed) fiancé was eligible for much govt support. They also put their wedding plans on hold for a while, if I can remember correctly.

I wonder what happened to her? See also ‘Pocket Rocket’, I loved her!

There was another then SE London-based fatshion blogger I followed - A Monkey Fatshionista - who also seemed to give up blogging and turned her Instagram etc private. She had a great style, and then started writing about her and her husband’s challenges re: TTC and adoption. I often wonder what happened to her.

Reactions: 2
Oh yes, her Insta has disappeared and Twitter has not been updated for a year :( hope she is well, I loved her blog and followed her on IG. She moved from Wolves to Exeter to live with her fiancé (and his children!), and was quite frank about some the challenges during COVID-19 as I don’t think her (self-employed) fiancé was eligible for much govt support. They also put their wedding plans on hold for a while, if I can remember correctly.

I wonder what happened to her? See also ‘Pocket Rocket’, I loved her!

There was another then SE London-based fatshion blogger I followed - A Monkey Fatshionista - who also seemed to give up blogging and turned her Instagram etc private. She had a great style, and then started writing about her and her husband’s challenges re: TTC and adoption. I often wonder what happened to her.
She even seems to have deactivated her Facebook, all very odd. Hope nothing bad has happened

Reactions: 4
I remember meeting her at a plus size event she put on many, many years ago, and she was so miserable and frumpy in real life - it was a real shock! She didn’t come across as a nice person at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Does anyone follow Curvygirlthin? She seems to be moving towards only fans now but she always seemed really reserved and haughty and I think is married with a kid? Just seemed like a odd change for her but fair play if she is making those £££ with it!

^ I’m not going to say too much because she’ll figure out who I am if she reads here, but a lot of her engagement isn’t genuine. She’s in engagement pods and group chats and has been for years.

I’ve found her content crass for years, she’s got kids and she’s posting like she’s a single early 20-something, I’ve seen her near-naked body more times than my own. If I was her child I’d probably feel so embarrassed, and my partner would never like me posting some of the things she does. Pictures of her holding her naked boobs, lifting her skirt up in hosiery. It’s all a bit much for me.

I remember her, curvygirlthin. Didn't she have a condition ? She used a stick. But was a great swimmer.
She would appear with her husband sometimes on her Instagram page and had a child eventually but didn't seem very cheerful with the idea at first. Then I didn't follow anymore.
I don't know what to think. Looked like a bored wife in her fancy countryside trying kinky stuff😂

• Haha
Do you think she uses a wheelchair because she is too lazy to walk? Because that's the impression I get with her.
Also uses her parents a lot, she's a little princess
Is she still with her boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.