Plus Size Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100# why are they using MPF is they aren’t on a diet?!
It's a brilliant tool but come on, it's exactly what Stephanie would label 'diet culture' (and it is in a way, I have heard people have become slaves to it). We know you're losing weight Steph! And we know why. This is going to be hella tricky for her to navigate.

Reactions: 2

Isn't this 'off band' for the fat acceptance influencers?
she’s exposed herself....cos meanwhile on her same timeline she’s still trying to shill her “fattily ever after” book.
I mean fair enough if she’s trying to get healthier but you can’t lose weight and pretend you’re happy you’re fat for money at the same time

Reactions: 3
she’s exposed herself....cos meanwhile on her same timeline she’s still trying to shill her “fattily ever after” book.
I mean fair enough if she’s trying to get healthier but you can’t lose weight and pretend you’re happy you’re fat for money at the same time
The amount of copies she has of her book prominently displayed on her bookcase is so embarrassing!

Reactions: 1
Just looking through her twitter, for someone who thinks she’s the big I am her engagements piss poor

It's a brilliant tool but come on, it's exactly what Stephanie would label 'diet culture' (and it is in a way, I have heard people have become slaves to it). We know you're losing weight Steph! And we know why. This is going to be hella tricky for her to navigate.
Exactly. If you want to lose weight MFP or Nutracheck are great but these particular influencers all slam any weight loss tools as ‘diet culture that will give you an eating disorder’. I’m fat and on a diet. Like myself as I am but want to feel better and to look better (this is my personal opinion about me, I think I look better thinner. Not saying all bigger people need to lose weight to look good).

Reactions: 5
That selfie in the sunglasses 😂 😂 😂 😂 . Any more filter and she'd actually look like an alien. And she's suggesting someone go see a 'councillor' over being triggered. The audacity of her suggesting someone get help for their mental health issues!!!! Wow.

Biggest thing ‘triggering’ me- her ‘lmao’ on tweets posts anything that isn’t remotely funny...

Apologies if I am derailing this thread however I haven't seen her mentioned before, has anyone followed Glitter & Lazers at all? I found her a while ago and she is the most irritating person EVER. She seems so immature and tries to be all cutesy. TBF I don't think there's evidence of her being a toxic person and trying to get people fired, like Stephanie, but I just don't understand why she has such a big following. Sure she's confident, or at least portrays that she is, but her fashion, make up, personality etc. I cannot!

Someone who I do love though is lauras_fit_to_live, she seems just really nice and genuine. I'm really rooting for her.

Apologies if I am derailing this thread however I haven't seen her mentioned before, has anyone followed Glitter & Lazers at all? I found her a while ago and she is the most irritating person EVER. She seems so immature and tries to be all cutesy. TBF I don't think there's evidence of her being a toxic person and trying to get people fired, like Stephanie, but I just don't understand why she has such a big following. Sure she's confident, or at least portrays that she is, but her fashion, make up, personality etc. I cannot!

Someone who I do love though is lauras_fit_to_live, she seems just really nice and genuine. I'm really rooting for her.
Anna is beyond toxic and is basically an overgrown giant baby. She’s the wooooorsst.

• Haha
Anna is beyond toxic and is basically an overgrown giant baby. She’s the wooooorsst.
Do tell me more! I don't look enough on her page to get all the info, I hate stalk now and again and am repeatedly baffled as to how she has such a large following.

Just looked at G&L's instagram page. Her lower kitchen cupboards baffle me. They look tiny 🤣

• Haha

I really love her too! She seems like a very sweet person. I cheerlead from the sidelines, I really want to see her do well.

• Heart
God who saw Steph stories from last night...what a drama queen! Worst day of her life cos her boiler is broken. Get a grip love...

• Haha

I really like her, she is positive and comes across as making the most of life.
She can be a little Disney sometimes but overall I find her to be a very positive influence.

God who saw Steph stories from last night...what a drama queen! Worst day of her life cos her boiler is broken. Get a grip love...
Come on over to her own thread. She's got a massive, new and beautiful flat but only Steph could complain like an ungrateful twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Fattyboomtatty- one of the biggest states and catfishes on Instagram. Just zero to relate to

Anyone watch The Weird One? I just found her a couple of weeks ago, wasn't sure at first but really liking her now.

Does anyone remember Naomi Griffiths? She had a blog called Diamonds and Pearls and seems to have completely disappeared.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.