Plus Size Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a stupid pathetic reason to get someone fired, such a bleep
I just don't understand how she has managed to fly under the radar when she not only does stuff like this, she goes after literally everyone trying to start a pile on or destroy them and yet when her tit is called out she does everything to delete it off the internet. I've had enough. I am going to start messaging brands that work with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You know what I am glad this thread doesn't contain her name in the title...she would LOVE that...the narcissistic twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Glad I don’t follow her anymore, but most her age mates will be settling down and getting married none of us want to read about rancid penises? I don’t get who this content is actually for, it’s very Lena Dunham girls circa 2012...?

• Haha
She'd probably be here answering, like she did in another forum in the past😂
She got one negative review on Amazon where someone said they didn't like a book full of big font on pastel backgrounds and she jumped on there immediately and started arguing with them. Real professional!!! I could definitely see Margaret Atwood doing that 😂 . She wouldn't give up either and then the reviewer mentioned the anti-semitism thing and she deleted the entire exchange. God, she is an asshole.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Totally off topic but I’ve just seen that Grace Victory is out of ICU and has been able to see her baby, I honestly didn’t think that was going to happen but am so glad she seems to be coming through it.

She really is looking noticeably smaller in the Tina Turner advert. Not sure if she's editing but I think she's been losing weight for a while. Oh, and because she's selling something, suddenly she HAS been in a relationship before but it was abusive (how on topic!). Apparently he pressured her into losing weight and ogled other women in front of her. Knowing her relationship with reality, I actually feel bad for this guy for not having a right of reply. Especially the way she has belittled him. She really seems to have ramped up the hate towards him lately and they've been broken up for years?

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She really is looking noticeably smaller in the Tina Turner advert. Not sure if she's editing but I think she's been losing weight for a while. Oh, and because she's selling something, suddenly she HAS been in a relationship before but it was abusive (how on topic!). Apparently he pressured her into losing weight and ogled other women in front of her. Knowing her relationship with reality, I actually feel bad for this guy for not having a right of reply. Especially the way she has belittled him. She really seems to have ramped up the hate towards him lately and they've been broken up for years?
I would LOVE to hear his side of things generally.

I recall her last week showing off her new nike workout gear and mentioned she had to get new gear as her current stuff was now too big.

I would LOVE to hear his side of things generally.

I recall her last week showing off her new nike workout gear and mentioned she had to get new gear as her current stuff was now too big.
Can you imagine the tea he could spill? It might almost be too cringeworthy though.

And clearly someone is ramping up their attempt to get a man. I think she may think losing weight will do the trick. Who's gonna be brave enough to tell her??

Her ex probably moved long time ago. She just sounds bitter, desperate and not over him.

Reactions: 4
So she admits she does this but then in the next breath says it’s not her fault and it’s all to do with the prejudice she faces 🙄
I mean, I agree with the concept. But I don't think it's a fault you have to force yourself to get past. I don't tend to be physically attracted to men shorter than me, and I'm 5ft 8 and taller in heels, and a slim white woman. I'm a strong supporter of dismantling the patriarchy, but I'm not going to go against my personal desires in this.

Reactions: 3
I mean, I agree with the concept. But I don't think it's a fault you have to force yourself to get past. I don't tend to be physically attracted to men shorter than me, and I'm 5ft 8 and taller in heels, and a slim white woman. I'm a strong supporter of dismantling the patriarchy, but I'm not going to go against my personal desires in this.
Ahh I think there’s a difference between preferring a tall man (esp because of your own height) and doing what Stephanie and I’ve seen many other women do - berate short men for being short. I don’t defend men that often 😂 but the Twitter jokes about short men never sat well with me. You can like tall men but don’t tit on people who aren’t, you can’t grow taller.

I mean we all do have our personal preferences physically, I prefer a big strong guy with a bit of a belly but I wouldn’t tit on men who don’t look like that which is what I think Stephanie has done and is now trying to make it look like it’s not her fault because of the way SHE looks. She’s just a hypocrite.

Reactions: 5
Her ex probably moved long time ago. She just sounds bitter, desperate and not over him.
Did someone mention he left her for someone else? I don't know why I've got that in my head but regardless, seriously hope he is out there living his best life. Because dumping her was probably the best decision he's ever made. Also - I wonder how anyone new on the scene would feel about reading what she's said about her ex?

Reactions: 1
SMEGMA

Did someone mention he left her for someone else? I don't know why I've got that in my head but regardless, seriously hope he is out there living his best life. Because dumping her was probably the best decision he's ever made. Also - I wonder how anyone new on the scene would feel about reading what she's said about her ex?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well, quite. If I matched with someone online and they shared their social media with me and there were several posts devoted to how smelly his ex's fanny was I would bail hard. Like I wouldn't even consider carrying on a conversation with a person like that.

• Heart
What a silly beg (smeg?) she is. So subtle - I AM VERY HAPPY AND OPEN TO COLLOBORATE WITH INTERIOR BRANDS ON FURNISHING MY NEW HOME. Uggghhhhhh, she is the absolute worst. That holiday beg didn't work, the ASOS collaboration beg didn't work, the plus size modelling beg didn't work. All she seems to get is #gifted skincare and not much else. And I'm pissed off she even gets that! And she has the cheek to say she never directly asks for collabs as she is soooooooooooooo shy.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.