Plus Size Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stephanie really needs to know when to stfu. It's constant on twitter and it's just too much. A lot of the quote RTs she does are irresponsible, spread misinformation and it's often clear she hasn't read the full article. Just take a breath

Reactions: 6
She tweets too much and thinks she’s far wittier than she actually is, quite embarrassing. The cheek of her coming for hot takes on people when she was just pulled up for anti-semitism.

Reactions: 3
She tweets too much and thinks she’s far wittier than she actually is, quite embarrassing. The cheek of her coming for hot takes on people when she was just pulled up for anti-semitism.
She used to go after people hardcore before her own ahem, issues surfaced. Dismayed to see she's still doing it tbh. And she's still getting work for whatever it is that she does.

Reactions: 4
Sounds like she's trying to make a case for going on holiday on Twitter right now
massively!

Deffo will play the ‘essential for my mental health’ card as if the rest of us are all Merry and fine and don’t want holidays. We are all struggling but not all of us are narcissistic enough to presume our needs are greater than anyone else’s.

Also what part of ‘lockdown’ doesn’t she understand?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She is such a DICK. the way she words her tweets and immediately dismisses people because she doesn’t want backlash. If people don’t live by themselves they couldn’t relate so can’t have an opinion? duck off. I live by myself, I’m lonely and have no bubble and I absolutely would bleeping not be going on holiday. She wants to act like she’s special and alone in her problems and get away with breaking lockdown rules, well guess, suck it up buttercup because we have to deal with it. She is honestly so rude and pathetic and thinks rules should be bent for her. duck her. Those tweets have really irritated me.

Just to add to that I still have to go to work and work in the public, I’m desperate for a holiday and it’s getting to me. But I wouldn’t even dare suggest going away now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I also sometimes think she thinks that she is the only single person and the only person living alone

She is such a DICK. the way she words her tweets and immediately dismisses people because she doesn’t want backlash. If people don’t live by themselves they couldn’t relate so can’t have an opinion? duck off. I live by myself, I’m lonely and have no bubble and I absolutely would bleeping not be going on holiday. She wants to act like she’s special and alone in her problems and get away with breaking lockdown rules, well guess, suck it up buttercup because we have to deal with it. She is honestly so rude and pathetic and thinks rules should be bent for her. duck her. Those tweets have really irritated me.
Just piping up to say lots of love - i'm also living alone and feel incredibly isolated. It's so tough but am just trying to take it day by day

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I sort of hope she does go somewhere and gets stuck/needs to pay 💰 to quarantine in a hotel. Maybe she’ll finally understand that her crappy actions have consequences.

Reactions: 4
I sort of hope she does go somewhere and gets stuck/needs to pay 💰 to quarantine in a hotel. Maybe she’ll finally understand that her crappy actions have consequences.
Stephanie pay for a holiday?!? You must be new here :LOL: . You guys always send me running over to twitter. What a twit she is. And the way she says only single people need comment as if single people are some sort of marginalised group. I've been isolating for nearly a year on my own. I speak to my friends and family all the time. We all find it hard. But I know that I'm far safer living on my own than most and for that I'm grateful. As well as the opportunity to work in my underwear without offending anyone haha! But then I have a demanding job.

She was on the beg all summer for a holiday and go nowhere so I'm wondering if she suddenly thinks she may get a freebie? Also - if you're stressing the single/alone part - is a change of scenery really going to change that? She's a dick.

Stephanie pay for a holiday?!? You must be new here :LOL: . You guys always send me running over to twitter. What a twit she is. And the way she says only single people need comment as if single people are some sort of marginalised group. I've been isolating for nearly a year on my own. I speak to my friends and family all the time. We all find it hard. But I know that I'm far safer living on my own than most and for that I'm grateful. As well as the opportunity to work in my underwear without offending anyone haha! But then I have a demanding job.

She was on the beg all summer for a holiday and go nowhere so I'm wondering if she suddenly thinks she may get a freebie? Also - if you're stressing the single/alone part - is a change of scenery really going to change that? She's a dick.
I can’t imagine any travel company would want the bad press of sending an influencer abroad at the moment. Even for those with a much higher following! There’s been so much backlash in the press with influencers in Dubai and what notthat she’s mad if she thinks anyone would touch it!

Yep, I’m another one living alone and I’ve been shielding for most of it so don’t even go out to the shop. There is no way I’d be travelling at the moment, we’ve come this far, does a bit longer really make a difference? But let’s face it she doesn’t actually want to hear from anyone who doesn’t agree with her does she. She’s just finding a way to justify a holiday

I’ve just had a read through Stephanie Twitter and she’s trying to compare being fat to being disabled, she’s completely undermining people with valid points

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Also bothered me she framed her initial tweet about holiday shaming, then when she closed it down she said people didn’t have enough empathy about mental health issues? But that’s not what the question was about.
Honestly it’s all just laying the groundwork for her going on holiday. I think she’s wise enough not to advertise it blatantly but I’m sure she’s aware there’s a chance she would be caught out, in which case she can fall back on the mental health angle.

Reactions: 7
Omg Stephanie can duck off. So many people are suffering from mental health issues and dealing with the pandemic, should people in mental health facilities all duck off on holiday to ease their mental health? As the person in that tweet said, I'm yet to see a study that links going on holiday to curing mental illness. What a ridiculous take from Steph. Also, there are people with SEVERE mental health issues that are dealing with the help being completely stripped back, shall we just tell them to book a holiday?
Honestly, influencers are showing how selfish they are every day, always wanting to be their individual feelings above everything else. Yet when they need something it's us as a group that should rally to support them! Also how tone-deaf after Boris has just spoken on the death toll, 100,000 people dead and you want to go on bleeping holiday. Ridiculous.
She should go on holiday, let everyone drag her and then eventually ignore her.

Also editing to add, who would she even go on holiday with?!?!! she'll still be "alone" if she has no one she can go on holiday with. Is she estranged from her family or something btw? I'm surprised she doesn't have a support bubble.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.