Plus Size Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love this tweet...

theyre not being shamed for ‘not being mentally strong’. They’re being shamed because at a time when 100k have died of a contagious virus in the U.K. alone, and front line medical staff have literal PTSD from all the suffering they’ve witnessed, some people STILL think it’s ok to duck off on a jolly and potentially infect dozens of others under the guise of doing it for their well-being. I know she’s not the brightest but if she genuinely doesn’t understand that then she’s a moron.

Also a lot of places are only letting their own citizens into certain countries at the moment. She might have to work hard to find somewhere warm which is currently admitting residents from plague island.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Love this tweet...

I want to be friends with Beatrix because she brought the truth. It's absolutely infuriating that she's trivialising mental health issues to justify going on holiday. If a holiday was the solution to mental health and loneliness then wouldn't life be just grand? I'll say it again - Stephanie is an effing self-absorbed, self-obsessed DICK HEAD.

Well, she did it. She went there:

So, your inability to understand why she deserves a holiday in the middle of a pandemic that has killed 100.000 in this country alone is a lack of empathy. Steph lives alone and is clinically depressed so no one else could possibly understand what she is going through. A holiday will fix this because being alone on holiday is different to being alone at home even though you're still stuck with your awful personality. To those of you that don't think a holiday is a good idea right now - do you know she experienced actual trauma last year when her anti-semitism was publically exposed? She needs a holiday to recover from that!!! And she's thrown in the fact she was suicidal as well.

Honestly, the woman is straight up trash. This is about as low as she can sink.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s actually bleeping disgusting for saying her being called out for her anti Semitism is “traumatic” duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's deleted the tweets where she said she had a plan to kill herself in place last year but her friends breaking lock down to visit her saved her life. Props to Stephanie for going in hard with the holidaying during a pandemic justification.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She's deleted the tweets where she said she had a plan to kill herself in place last year but her friends breaking lock down to visit her saved her life. Props to Stephanie for going in hard with the holidaying during a pandemic justification.
It’s a horrible thing and I’m glad she got help, it’s just quite the leap to position that next to making an argument for going on holiday right now for mental health. Nobody would be saying her friends shouldn’t have broken lockdown to help her.
She’s read the room and knows she’ll be judged for going on holiday, but wants to do it get away with it without any of the judgment (good luck).

Reactions: 5
It’s a horrible thing and I’m glad she got help, it’s just quite the leap to position that next to making an argument for going on holiday right now for mental health. Nobody would be saying her friends shouldn’t have broken lockdown to help her.
She’s read the room and knows she’ll be judged for going on holiday, but wants to do it get away with it without any of the judgment (good luck).
I don't doubt that the backlash was traumatising or that she would have been very upset about it but I can't help but think this is attention seeking. She has more or less drawn a line under the whole incident and clearly doesn't want to talk about it unless it's in the context of painting herself as the victim. She has some very deep underlying issues that she refuses to confront and using being suicidal as an excuse to book a holiday seems to be a symptom of that. She is extremely manipulative. She's 100% gaslighting her followers. This is so harmful to people who are genuinely in a bad place with their mental health.

Reactions: 9
I don't doubt that the backlash was traumatising or that she would have been very upset about it but I can't help but think this is attention seeking. She has more or less drawn a line under the whole incident and clearly doesn't want to talk about it unless it's in the context of painting herself as the victim. She has some very deep underlying issues that she refuses to confront and using being suicidal as an excuse to book a holiday seems to be a symptom of that. She is extremely manipulative. She's 100% gaslighting her followers. This is so harmful to people who are genuinely in a bad place with their mental health.
This is exactly it.

The racist abuse she got last year would absolutely be horrific and traumatising but I feel like shes only bringing this up to justify why she thinks she deserves a holiday above anyone else. the fact she writes it on Twitter and then expects no one (except whoever is going to agree with her) to have an opinion 😂

I still can’t believe she called people who don’t live alone “privileged” lol, Like I said before I live alone but I acknowledge how hard it has been for a lot of couples and families who struggle to get any healthy alone time. Both ends of the stick can suck.

She’s single because she’s become a victim of herself, and she’s rude and clearly entitled not because she’s fat. It’s a damn shame really.

I know it’s been mentioned before but she’s obsessed with wallowing in self pity and being a hypocrite because she thinks getting called out is traumatising but does it to everyone else.

Alright Stephanie, go on holiday then. You’ll still be lonely and miserable wherever you go 🤷🏻‍♀️

I've been through something similar to Stephanie over the past year (not the anti-semitic tweets and online abuse) and that didn't happen because of not being able to go on holiday. I'm not even entirely sure it happened because of the pandemic and living alone - it's depression and it can happen any time. I also don't think that going on holiday would make me feel better. It would be nice, sure, but it doesn't fix anything.

If you feel like going on holiday would help your mental health then you're not depressed, you're just down and fed up. There's a difference.

Also can't stand how she loves a 'term'. Her term of the day yesterday was 'gatekeeping'. Just be quiet for one day please.

Reactions: 10
Also, didn't she choose to live by herself during the pandemic when she previously had a flatmate or two?

Reactions: 2
This is exactly it.

The racist abuse she got last year would absolutely be horrific and traumatising but I feel like shes only bringing this up to justify why she thinks she deserves a holiday above anyone else. the fact she writes it on Twitter and then expects no one (except whoever is going to agree with her) to have an opinion 😂

I still can’t believe she called people who don’t live alone “privileged” lol, Like I said before I live alone but I acknowledge how hard it has been for a lot of couples and families who struggle to get any healthy alone time. Both ends of the stick can suck.
yes I agree it’s a bit simplistic to say people who don’t live alone are privileged. There are so many people stuck in awful house shares with housemates they don’t get on with, or stuck with exes because they can’t move out (or are on the edge of breaking up because the pandemic has bought prior issues to the surface), or in a toxic family home, or in abusive relationships, or struggling with balancing home working with home schooling, or with very small children who can’t do anything with them except go to the park. Are all those people entitled to travel for their well-being too?

and like you say, even people in stable relationships are potentially a bit agitated for spending every waking moment together. Once again she fails to understand life isn’t black and white.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think one thing that has become evident through this pandemic is that everyone is dealing with challenges whatever their living circumstances. As a single person living alone I don’t think my struggles are any more or less important than those trying to homeschool or living with a partner with no break from them 24/7.

She disgusts me with her selfish attitude. Scientists have been criticising the government for their lax attitude towards foreign travel being one of the causes of so many deaths. Also, who doesn't need a holiday right now?? Pretty sure we all feel this way, especially all the NHS workers who have gone above and beyond during this pandemic. But the majority of us are not selfish and don't want to spread this god awful disease.

How about she use the money for online therapy instead? It's much more of a long-term solution to her mental health problems than a holiday would be.

Reactions: 7
This is exactly it.

She’s single because she’s become a victim of herself, and she’s rude and clearly entitled not because she’s fat. It’s a damn shame really.

I know it’s been mentioned before but she’s obsessed with wallowing in self pity and being a hypocrite because she thinks getting called out is traumatising but does it to everyone else.

Alright Stephanie, go on holiday then. You’ll still be lonely and miserable wherever you go 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yep, you pretty much summed it up here. I actually do consider myself in a position of privilege because I live alone. Granted, I am someone that needs a lot of personal space but I feel lucky because I know my exposure to the virus has been minimal. Has every day been fantastic? Far from it. But I'm not working on a Covid ward, I'm not trying to home school kids, I'm not worried about anyone bringing the virus into my home, I haven't got anyone under my feet all day.

The thing is, Stephanie is obsessed with having a boyfriend and until she has one her life is always going to be sad and unfulfilled. No matter where she goes. She comes across as openly hostile to anyone in a relationship with absolutely no understanding that not everyone in a relationship is perfectly happy and fulfilled. Some people are living with abusers ffs!

The sad thing is that if anyone dared to challenge her on her behaviour she would automatically assume it's because she's dark skinned and plus sized.

Also, didn't she choose to live by herself during the pandemic when she previously had a flatmate or two?
Yes and I believe she has said it was the best decision ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And as sure as the sun will rise, Stephanie has attacked a black man on twitter in an argument I can't be arsed to figure out but one in which she randomly inserted herself in. Hun, if you're going to constantly generalise about men and call them fuckboys don't be surprised when you can't get a date.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see Stephanie's Q&A recently? She was in fine fettle because she was talking about her favourite subject which is herself. But one question stood out because of course Stephanie has to show her arse even when she's happier than a pig in tit because she's the centre of attention. She has uploaded many a story about a stretching app she uses to stay supple and also to learn the splits. Someone asked about this (again, something she has posted several times on her Instagram) and she answered but dropped in a written quote saying 'I don't mind answering this but would you be asking a non plus-sized person such a question?'. The cuntiness is real with this one, I swear.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see Stephanie's Q&A recently? She was in fine fettle because she was talking about her favourite subject which is herself. But one question stood out because of course Stephanie has to show her arse even when she's happier than a pig in tit because she's the centre of attention. She has uploaded many a story about a stretching app she uses to stay supple and also to learn the splits. Someone asked about this (again, something she has posted several times on her Instagram) and she answered but dropped in a written quote saying 'I don't mind answering this but would you be asking a non plus-sized person such a question?'. The cuntiness is real with this one, I swear.
wow.

I 1000% think fatophobia is real and really prevalent but... wat. This is just a question?

Reactions: 3
wow.

I 1000% think fatophobia is real and really prevalent but... wat. This is just a question?
Exactly that - a question she asked for no less. This is where it's obvious she has huge issues and being an 'influencer' exacerbates them. It's like everything she says or does is framed by the fact she is plus sized and to a lesser extent, a dark skinned woman. Everything in her life must be framed in the context of these two things and both utterly define her. It's like there is absolutely nothing else to her and no matter what the occasion, everything has to come back to this. Not only that, these are the two things she specifically uses as a defence mechanism whenever she is challenged. What a sad life. No wonder she is single and friendless - it's exhausting just following her on Instagram.

Reactions: 4
Exactly that - a question she asked for no less. This is where it's obvious she has huge issues and being an 'influencer' exacerbates them. It's like everything she says or does is framed by the fact she is plus sized and to a lesser extent, a dark skinned woman. Everything in her life must be framed in the context of these two things and both utterly define her. It's like there is absolutely nothing else to her and no matter what the occasion, everything has to come back to this. Not only that, these are the two things she specifically uses as a defence mechanism whenever she is challenged. What a sad life. No wonder she is single and friendless - it's exhausting just following her on Instagram.
you’ve summed this up perfectly to be honest. I had the same thought when she said that. I think it’s impressive when anyone fat or slim could do the splits, so I think it was more than likely a genuine question and she was so rude.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else feel like Steph is posting a lot of low hanging fruit lately? She posted the ancient magazine cover photo of Liza minelli’s wedding asking why Martine McCutcheon was there (yes I remember those jokes from oh...15 years ago? Maybe longer?).

And there was another viral tweet doing the where someone shared a screenshot of someone at home doing a news item with a dildo clearly in shot. It was funny! But rather than retweet it Steph saved the image and posted it herself.

It just smacks of complete desperation for content and engagement.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.