Plus Size Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else feel like Steph is posting a lot of low hanging fruit lately? She posted the ancient magazine cover photo of Liza minelli’s wedding asking why Martine McCutcheon was there (yes I remember those jokes from oh...15 years ago? Maybe longer?).

And there was another viral tweet doing the where someone shared a screenshot of someone at home doing a news item with a dildo clearly in shot. It was funny! But rather than retweet it Steph saved the image and posted it herself.

It just smacks of complete desperation for content and engagement.
So........... controversial post coming up and I sincerely do not want to offend everyone here (you all seem amazing btw). I totally agree with this. She has nothing. I know a lot of influencers are in the same boat and when she started floating the holiday idea, I did wonder if this was also a desperate reach for some sort of content. She is truly a one trick pony and has run out of options. Which brings us to...................

I think she is going to attempt to monetise her mental health issues. When I saw her Instagram post yesterday teasing something on her blog that has absolutely terrified her and she was 'trembling' my bullshit detector went in to overdrive. Sure enough on twitter she is now mentioning having disassociative disorder. After following her exploits down the years, I find this very, no EXTREMELY, hard to believe. She is a manipulator and I don't think she would hesitate to go there if it meant upping engagement.

Does anyone recall her saying she was diagnosed as 'demisexual' which was why she was permanently sexually frustrated and could not use sex toys? Yeah, she needs to check herself because she did a podcast talking about having a one off with a guy she met online who liked black girls because he felt guilty about his family's slave owning past. She's not demisexual. And given she was recently saying that a 'traumatic' event last year meant she needed a holiday, I'm afraid I think she is embelleshing the truth about having disassociatieve disorder.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else feel like Steph is posting a lot of low hanging fruit lately? She posted the ancient magazine cover photo of Liza minelli’s wedding asking why Martine McCutcheon was there (yes I remember those jokes from oh...15 years ago? Maybe longer?).

And there was another viral tweet doing the where someone shared a screenshot of someone at home doing a news item with a dildo clearly in shot. It was funny! But rather than retweet it Steph saved the image and posted it herself.

It just smacks of complete desperation for content and engagement.
The Martine McCutcheon pun was literally on Loveofhuns insta over the weekend, so she has stolen it from there.

Reactions: 4
The Martine McCutcheon pun was literally on Loveofhuns insta over the weekend, so she has stolen it from there.
Yeah she definitely lifted it straight from another account. Didn't she flip out when she thought Jameela Jamil had stolen something from her?

• Wow
So........... controversial post coming up and I sincerely do not want to offend everyone here (you all seem amazing btw). I totally agree with this. She has nothing. I know a lot of influencers are in the same boat and when she started floating the holiday idea, I did wonder if this was also a desperate reach for some sort of content. She is truly a one trick pony and has run out of options. Which brings us to...................

I think she is going to attempt to monetise her mental health issues. When I saw her Instagram post yesterday teasing something on her blog that has absolutely terrified her and she was 'trembling' my bullshit detector went in to overdrive. Sure enough on twitter she is now mentioning having disassociative disorder. After following her exploits down the years, I find this very, no EXTREMELY, hard to believe. She is a manipulator and I don't think she would hesitate to go there if it meant upping engagement.

Does anyone recall her saying she was diagnosed as 'demisexual' which was why she was permanently sexually frustrated and could not use sex toys? Yeah, she needs to check herself because she did a podcast talking about having a one off with a guy she met online who liked black girls because he felt guilty about his family's slave owning past. She's not demisexual. And given she was recently saying that a 'traumatic' event last year meant she needed a holiday, I'm afraid I think she is embelleshing the truth about having disassociatieve disorder.
I don’t have much knowledge of DID so can’t comment, but it wouldn’t surprise me if she brands to some sort of mental health blogger.

ugh so lazy. Like one of these meme accounts on Facebook which posts tweets and Instagram posts with the name cropped but ‘😂😂😂’ added.

Reactions: 3
I don’t have much knowledge of DID so can’t comment, but it wouldn’t surprise me if she brands to some sort of mental health blogger.
This is where I think she's going and that's why I am cynical tbh. She has no content anymore and as mental health is at the forefront of everyone's mind right now........... excuse me for being a skeptic.

I’ve just skimmed over the blog post and considering she’s made such a big deal of it it doesn’t really seem as in depth as I was expecting. I do hope she’s getting the help she needs though

This is where I think she's going and that's why I am cynical tbh. She has no content anymore and as mental health is at the forefront of everyone's mind right now........... excuse me for being a skeptic.
I think it's perfectly acceptable to be cynical about lots of things, especially when she's shown herself to be so problematic in the past.

She has completely run out of content - today she said that people were asking her about her make up so she went through what she wears again (I'm sure she's done this many times) and she did a step by step cooking thing. She's literally out of ideas.

Reactions: 2
[Q
id like to know this!

All that free sexy lingerie, but her personality is still making her ugly

all these references to “someone’s son” are getting a bit desperate now 😩
God she never stops with this 'someone's son' business. You can tell she's scraping the barrel for content now. We've had 'someone's son' ad nauseum, a lingerie shoot where she appears to have been shot on her bed, a puzzle and asking people to send in their funny sex stories. Even her attempt to jump on the Candice Braithwaite story hasn't gathered any momentum and we know how much she loves a pile on.

Also, I don't think her 'big reveal' about her mental health condition gained much traction as she's barely mentioned it since hyping up her blog post.

Pretty sure it’s in reference to Emma Barnett, especially with the recent Woman’s Hour controversies!
Hmmmmmm:

Just to add, I've got no dog in this fight but I also find Emma Barnett really problematic (along with white, liberal feminism). The fact that she was privately educated off of the blood of trafficked women forced into sex work (which she was very much aware of) makes me sick. My personal opinion is that she should not be having a high profile media career without ever addressing or apologising for it.

Hmmmmmm:

Just to add, I've got no dog in this fight but I also find Emma Barnett really problematic (along with white, liberal feminism). The fact that she was privately educated off of the blood of trafficked women forced into sex work (which she was very much aware of) makes me sick. My personal opinion is that she should not be having a high profile media career without ever addressing or apologising for it.
wow I’ve never heard of her before! She sounds disgusting.

[Q

God she never stops with this 'someone's son' business. You can tell she's scraping the barrel for content now. We've had 'someone's son' ad nauseum, a lingerie shoot where she appears to have been shot on her bed, a puzzle and asking people to send in their funny sex stories. Even her attempt to jump on the Candice Braithwaite story hasn't gathered any momentum and we know how much she loves a pile on.

Also, I don't think her 'big reveal' about her mental health condition gained much traction as she's barely mentioned it since hyping up her blog post.
It's so cringe.

Of course Steph had her following from her 'body' talk. She also got a lot of followers following her remarks during the height of BLM.

I'm no prude, but she really needs to think about what people follow her for.

All the 'someone's son' and dick appointment talk (pre-lockdown) was made even more cringe when she constantly shared about her unfortunate non-existent love life and being demi sexual.

Reactions: 1
It's so cringe.

Of course Steph had her following from her 'body' talk. She also got a lot of followers following her remarks during the height of BLM.

I'm no prude, but she really needs to think about what people follow her for.

All the 'someone's son' and dick appointment talk (pre-lockdown) was made even more cringe when she constantly shared about her unfortunate non-existent love life and being demi sexual.
Is she demisexual though? I first heard about her when she was discussing a one night stand she had where she got pigged. She's been on a podcast saying she slept with a guy who slept with black girls because of his family's slave owning past. Did she have deep emotional bonds with either of these people? I can't see how that's possible so she is not demisexual. She's absolutely full of it.

Is she demisexual though? I first heard about her when she was discussing a one night stand she had where she got pigged. She's been on a podcast saying she slept with a guy who slept with black girls because of his family's slave owning past. Did she have deep emotional bonds with either of these people? I can't see how that's possible so she is not demisexual. She's absolutely full of it.
How she can have one night stands if she is demisexual ?

Where did she find that weird guy though?

Reactions: 1
How she can have one night stands if she is demisexual ?

Where did she find that weird guy though?
Oh she's not demisexual. She's a total fantasist. The only way she meets people is online.

I don’t know what it is but I find her repeated use of “someone’s son” so so cringe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.