Plus Size Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel old. What’s clubhouse? 😂😂
it’s like a chat room app where you have different ‘rooms’ and there are often pre agreed topic choices etc. Steph is in one where they’re talking about influencers and I think like the ethics and pitfalls etc? And of course Steph is taking it all very personally and live tweeting it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
it’s like a chat room app where you have different ‘rooms’ and there are often pre agreed topic choices etc. Steph is in one where they’re talking about influencers and I think like the ethics and pitfalls etc? And of course Steph is taking it all very personally and live tweeting it.
if she’s embarrassed of her career choice just get a job and pay for the bits she wants like the rest of us...? 🥴

Reactions: 7
Steph’s bio went from Body Image & Self Love ‘Advocate’ to ‘GWORL’.

Someone was feeling attacked by the whole influencer activist discussion 🤣😂

can’t have your cake and eat it when you’re booking gigs, based on the whole premise that you’re a body image, *ahem*, advocate. Love how she picks and chooses when the label fits 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thanks for explaining! I downloaded it to be nosey and looks like it’s invite only, thats a shame 😆😆

Reactions: 1
Stephanie Yeobah crying again about being called a ‘Diversity Champion’ which she was happy to accept when she got the Grazia gig but is now calling it tokenising said she was only accepted because she was black, funny how she only has a issue with it now because she lost the gig for her anti Semitic behaviour that she still tries to subtlety shift the responsibility that the outrage caused.

Reactions: 9
Stephanie Yeobah crying again about being called a ‘Diversity Champion’ which she was happy to accept when she got the Grazia gig but is now calling it tokenising said she was only accepted because she was black, funny how she only has a issue with it now because she lost the gig for her anti Semitic behaviour that she still tries to subtlety shift the responsibility that the outrage caused.
Yep, you bet your ass that if she hadn't been sacked she would happily be calling herself a diversity champion.

Reactions: 5
I used to like Sofie before I started following her Instagram. The whole getting a dog situation was a whirlwind!

Reactions: 5
Anyone else see how wild and crazy SY is? She cooked sausages this morning. Sausages!!!
She is massively struggling for content now - she did at the best of times. She literally does nothing but take selfies in her house. Amazing content hun!

Reactions: 1
Did Stephanie get sacked? When was this and how did I miss it?! She blocked me a few years ago. I’d met her through work a few time’s and got on well but when she was having one of her ‘poor me no one finds me attractive here is my dating profile what’s wrong with it’ days I told her that being fat was not a personality trait and to stop mentioning it so much! Don’t get me wrong. I don’t want her to catfish but as a size 24 person who used to internet date a lot if you’ve got photos of you that actually show your size you don’t have to be so aggressive about being bigger in your bio. She blocked me after that 💁🏻‍♀️

I meant I’m a size 24! Realise that didn’t read as I meant it to! I fully know how tit the plus size dating game is!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Did Stephanie get sacked? When was this and how did I miss it?! She blocked me a few years ago. I’d met her through work a few time’s and got on well but when she was having one of her ‘poor me no one finds me attractive here is my dating profile what’s wrong with it’ days I told her that being fat was not a personality trait and to stop mentioning it so much! Don’t get me wrong. I don’t want her to catfish but as a size 24 person who used to internet date a lot if you’ve got photos of you that actually show your size you don’t have to be so aggressive about being bigger in your bio. She blocked me after that 💁🏻‍♀️

I meant I’m a size 24! Realise that didn’t read as I meant it to! I fully know how tit the plus size dating game is!
God, she's AWFUL!

Also - how is she still getting good quality sponsored work please? That Disney plus ad is so cringey!!! Is she really creating revenue for them?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.