Plus size fashion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say size down, I got a D at size 14/16 but have since bought a C which fits much better although I am a little smaller too now but I found they were a big fit. Brilliant though! Wear dresses so much more now
The Capri leggings are the same material as the chub rub shorts; I've got a couple of pairs I wear with wrap skirts and they just cover my knees.

It took just under 2 weeks, I placed the order on the 24th July and it arrived on the 5th August.
The only issue I've got is that I can't return an item due to it being in final sale. I didn't know that before I ordered, so probably my fault for not reading the t&c.
Maybe try flogging the item you want to return on ebay or Vinted?

Reactions: 2
Maybe try flogging the item you want to return on ebay or Vinted?
I will have a look, I've never had much look selling my clothes but as it's not been worn I might as well, thanks

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know if Peacocks sell their larger sizes (I believe they go up to a 22) in the shops or only online? I would like to try a couple of the dresses that Poppy Adams advertised yesterday (I know, but she will never wear them herself) but I only have a limited time in the UK and not really enough to order online, try on and send back.

Does anyone know if Peacocks sell their larger sizes (I believe they go up to a 22) in the shops or only online? I would like to try a couple of the dresses that Poppy Adams advertised yesterday (I know, but she will never wear them herself) but I only have a limited time in the UK and not really enough to order online, try on and send back.
I've seen size 22 in the shops, they do to tend have more 18/20's

I keep seeing bloom chic on instagram, has anyone bought off them?

I keep seeing bloom chic on instagram, has anyone bought off them?
Yes - the quality was dreadful, and then they try to haggle with you on returns: ‘keep the items and we’ll give you 50% off your order’ and the like. I think I ended up negotiating about a 75% refund. Steer well clear!!

Reactions: 8
Yes - the quality was dreadful, and then they try to haggle with you on returns: ‘keep the items and we’ll give you 50% off your order’ and the like. I think I ended up negotiating about a 75% refund. Steer well clear!!
Thank you, I won’t be ordering from them, they sound like an awful company.

Reactions: 4
Thank you! I too @Em_ have seen them frequently advertised but will avoid now!

Had anyone seen the Cider Curve advertised alot recently? I never bought anything, had a quick glance, some bits not too expensive but a lot of crop tops which is not for me.. has anyone ever bought from them?

Reactions: 3

Had anyone seen the Cider Curve advertised alot recently? I never bought anything, had a quick glance, some bits not too expensive but a lot of crop tops which is not for me.. has anyone ever bought from them?
Keep seeing that ad too but like you crop tops aren't my thing

I came here to ask the same question, I’m looking for a white dress to wear to my hen party.

Anyone got any recommendations for IG accounts that do fashion you can wear in an office? I’ve always just gone for black black and more black, mainly dresses but I really want to try and look more stylish. Our office dress code is relaxed but I prefer to be on the smarter side, so I personally choose not to wear jeans although we’re allowed to

Has anyone used Bloomchic before? They keep popping up on social media and their prices seem reasonable.

Has anyone used Bloomchic before? They keep popping up on social media and their prices seem reasonable.
The comment above is about that company

i had an awful experience trying to return items - I found all the tops way too short compared to how they looked on the model and fabrics not the best.

Hi all, how are H&M for sizing? I've seen a few bits on there that I like. Thanks
I’d say their knitwear was fine, I’m a 20 and usually get an XL.
Jeans, if they are loose fit I have to go up a size.
Basically, if it’s oversized in the first place then you’re good to go

I find with H&M the stuff the sell in S, M, L and XL are a good size. I’m an 18 and often can get an L and somethings in a M but their sized clothes (14, 16, 18, 20) I find run on the small size.