Plus size fashion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What size do Snag tights/chub rub shorts go up to, please? I think in an earlier post, it was said that an E is an 18, so, at a size 26/28, I would be an I or a J. I have always wanted to try them, as they have so many fun colours!

Make sure you rinse them after every use in cool/cold water to get the chlorine/salt water out of them, then leave to dry flat.
I'd say size down, I got a D at size 14/16 but have since bought a C which fits much better although I am a little smaller too now but I found they were a big fit. Brilliant though! Wear dresses so much more now

G is the largest size Snag do and they really are very generous, they claim to fit any size up to a UK.

Can any of you lovely people suggest some good supportive non-wired but padded T-shirt bras? For on holiday, I want comfort and decent back coverage. I suppose sports bra style really? I’ve got one from Sainburys with a front zip which is good but just wondered if you have any other suggestions.

Reactions: 1
Can any of you lovely people suggest some good supportive non-wired but padded T-shirt bras? For on holiday, I want comfort and decent back coverage. I suppose sports bra style really? I’ve got one from Sainburys with a front zip which is good but just wondered if you have any other suggestions.
I’ve gotten some amazing plunge t shirt bras from m&s recently that are non-wired and ridiculously comfy, i used to only wear bralettes so this one feels amazing and really supportive and makes my boobs look great

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I bought one from simply be recently, it's got a front zip and is a double bra. I've just worn it camping and it was soooo comfy and supportive, which is amazing considering I have huge norks.

My sports bra is from simply be...non wired, quite padded, very supportive. It's made by Panache and I definitely recommend it.

Reactions: 2
I live in France and am desperate to find a proper swimming costume, as in one where I can actually swim vigorously in regularly instead of just lounging by the pool and doing the odd leisurely length or two/splashing about. I don’t want anything that has tummy flattening panels but it needs to be able to support ( and cover!) some pretty big boobs ( G cup). I am a size 28. Not really a fan of bikinis and would prefer block/solid colour.
I have always good swimsuits from Asos. Shein ? La Redoute? Zalando?...

If you can get to one, Decathlon do a front zip halterneck black bra with no wires but is super supportive. Called Z bra, if I recall correctly.

I’m going to a work conference in Paris next month, the dress code is business wear during the day and then in the evening dinner and a club! As I work from home my current business wear is shorts and a t-shirt 😂 and I haven’t been in a club since the 90’s 😂 I can’t find anything, everything seems either black or covered in slogans or way too floaty 🤷🏻‍♀️
Black is perfect for Paris, if you want to fit in. Not so much in summer but yeah, still.

When are you going? I'm going in December and would love to know how it was for you with rides etc? I'm terrified that I won't fit in rides, I'm size 20, but I had an embarrassing moment at Gulliver's last year.
No idea re bum bag, but maybe boohoo?

I bought a Donald duck cross over bag from Primark, not sure if something like that would do
Impossible. It's a US park. You will feel tiny there.

I looked but just wasn't sure. It seems like everything is made of polyester. I keep umming and aahing
The fabric is written normally. I always look for it on Shein website.

Last edited:
I've just received my shein order and I don't know what I was thinking when I placed my order, it's all so random, it feel like a Jess order. It's only my second order and the last order was great. Is it easy to do returns on shein?

Reactions: 3
Yeah really easy. Just make sure you return everything you want to in one go to keep it free.

Shein is mad, isn't it? I've had some of my most complimented clothes ever from there and also the most unimaginable and ridiculous tat.

Reactions: 7
Yeah really easy. Just make sure you return everything you want to in one go to keep it free.

Shein is mad, isn't it? I've had some of my most complimented clothes ever from there and also the most unimaginable and ridiculous tat.
It really is, it has some crazy clothes, but I do love it 😂

• Haha
I've just received my shein order and I don't know what I was thinking when I placed my order, it's all so random, it feel like a Jess order. It's only my second order and the last order was great. Is it easy to do returns on shein?
Yes, very easy but just put back every article in its own plastic pocket. The reference is written on a label on the pocket (and also on your order on the site). They refund you on your card or on your account if you plan to buy more later (you choose obviously).
Certain articles can't be returned but it's written next to the article when you place the order (generally not clothes or little things like kids socks I guess, don't remember).

Yes, very easy but just put back every article in its own plastic pocket. The reference is written on a label on the pocket (and also on your order on the site). They refund you on your card or on your account if you plan to buy more later (you choose obviously).
Certain articles can't be returned but it's written next to the article when you place the order (generally not clothes or little things like kids socks I guess, don't remember).
Thanks, I'm returning an awful shacket I ordered in a 4xl which is massive on me, it's a nice feeling having clothes be massive on you.
I shall return it tomorrow, otherwise I'll forget.

Hi everyone! I would love to give shein a try but there is SO much stuff on the website it would take hours to get through. So that puts me off!
I’m also hunting for some non wired bras. I’m just so uncomfortable in underwires bras all day. My books are saggy and heavy. I’m a 40G same size as poppy but my boobs seem to be huge compared to hers lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi everyone! I would love to give shein a try but there is SO much stuff on the website it would take hours to get through. So that puts me off!
I’m also hunting for some non wired bras. I’m just so uncomfortable in underwires bras all day. My books are saggy and heavy. I’m a 40G same size as poppy but my boobs seem to be huge compared to hers lol 😂
I try to narrow it down with Shein, like white top or floral dress rather than just tops or whatever but I love that site sooo much!

• Heart
40e and got non wired plunge bras from m&s and they are AMAZING

@Em_ how long ago did you order from shein and how quick was it to come? I want to order some swimwear from there for my holiday 😄

40e and got non wired plunge bras from m&s and they are AMAZING

@Em_ how long ago did you order from shein and how quick was it to come? I want to order some swimwear from there for my holiday 😄
It took just under 2 weeks, I placed the order on the 24th July and it arrived on the 5th August.
The only issue I've got is that I can't return an item due to it being in final sale. I didn't know that before I ordered, so probably my fault for not reading the t&c.

The swimwear I ordered from Shein is not cut for a woman with large breasts...there's no way on earth they cover my boobs adequately. It's a shame, but it is what it is.