Plus size fashion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all, how are H&M for sizing? I've seen a few bits on there that I like. Thanks
I'm an 18-20 and depending on the style of dress I can get into their main range and generally get an xl although in some smock style dresses I've bought a large. I've only ever bought dresses, so I'm unsure about jeans, coats etc. The reviews are really good and I always read them before I buy anything from h&m.

Reactions: 4
Thank you! I too @Em_ Had anyone seen the Cider Curve advertised alot recently? I never bought anything, had a quick glance, some bits not too expensive but a lot of crop tops which is not for me.. has anyone ever bought from them?
I ordered a couple of bits! The quality is OK, ordinary, and reflective of the price. The cut and 'look' is actually very good, with that in mind. Sizing felt about right to me?

I'm tall as well as tubby and the short dress I ordered is just a little on the short side for me (I'll never wear it without tights anyways so I wear it and it's great), and the v tailored jumpsuity thing fitted v nicely indeed. The fabric is a bit gross and cheap feeling but it looks fine and I don't mind.
Came quickly, offers abound, and I'll definitely order from them again.

Reactions: 2
Hi you lovely lot!
Any plus size influencers (🤢hate that word) who are decent for fashion inspiration? Used to like Georgia Millie until she only posted about her wedding 🙄
Thank ya

I like Style Me Curvy and Mrs Daisy Walker on Instagram and also Big Pretty Me1 but shes doesnt post as much as she did.

Swimwear. I’m a 38FF, what out of large extra large 18 20 etc can I get away with in a top, and which brands are good?
I shouldn’t even bother ordering a size 16 bikini from PLT that includes the top right. It’s so pretty tho…

Swimwear. I’m a 38FF, what out of large extra large 18 20 etc can I get away with in a top, and which brands are good?
I shouldn’t even bother ordering a size 16 bikini from PLT that includes the top right. It’s so pretty tho…
If you have a Decathlon near you, I got a couple of swimsuits from there that accommodate my G cup chest. I had to remove the stupid, unnecessary padding pieces they put in the chest area!

Hi you lovely lot!
Any plus size influencers (🤢hate that word) who are decent for fashion inspiration? Used to like Georgia Millie until she only posted about her wedding 🙄
Thank ya
Kandy Foxx, Becky Reynolds and Trina-Louise are two favourites of mine. They are all tallish though (5’’8’ and 5’’10’) so I am on the lookout for someone shorter ( I am 5ft 1.5 inches).

• Heart
I'd add that they're not identical - the Curve is 100% a different cut than the regular.

Doesn't really explain the prices, but I thought it a good idea to flag.

Reactions: 1
I'd add that they're not identical - the Curve is 100% a different cut than the regular.

Doesn't really explain the prices, but I thought it a good idea to flag.
Oh interesting! Surely the waist size would be the same?

Resurrecting this thread as i need a rant and some recommendations.
I’m nearly bursting out of my size 18 jeans and the 1 pair that fit have worn holes on the inner thighs 😩 went into next and newlook as I like their jeans and know certain ones fit well. There were no jeans over an 18 and only a few pairs of 18s, nothing above a 14 in next. New look has scrapped their plus size section too. I hate buying online but now I have no choice.
can anyone recommend any comfy skinny jeans (no other styles suit me at all) that are no more than £30?I Like new look Hallie but they all seem to have rips. Trying to lose weight but it takes a lot for me to go down a size so need some to put me on.

I've had some nice jeans off simply be, jd Williams & ambrose Wilson, some were even only 12/15 in the sale and have lasted me 3 years or longer especially the amber skinny Jean @PumpkinKing

Resurrecting this thread as i need a rant and some recommendations.
I’m nearly bursting out of my size 18 jeans and the 1 pair that fit have worn holes on the inner thighs 😩 went into next and newlook as I like their jeans and know certain ones fit well. There were no jeans over an 18 and only a few pairs of 18s, nothing above a 14 in next. New look has scrapped their plus size section too. I hate buying online but now I have no choice.
can anyone recommend any comfy skinny jeans (no other styles suit me at all) that are no more than £30?I Like new look Hallie but they all seem to have rips. Trying to lose weight but it takes a lot for me to go down a size so need some to put me on.
I ordered a maxi dress from new look in a 20 and it's smock style so far too big. I was hoping I'd be able to exchange it in store, but if they don't have the curves range in I probably won't be able to now.

Sorry, I'm no help with jeans I don't wear them anymore, but have you tried asda they tend to stock up to a 22.

Do you want proper denim? If not I really rate asda jada or erin. Think they class them as jeggings but they are nice and thick with stretch. Don't let the word jegging put you off. But not hard stiff denim if that's what you like.

I love my Jenny Jeggings from Yours. They are a stretchy skinny jean and so comfortable. They do normal skinny jeans as well.

I'm a big fan of Tesco skinny jeans (not real denim type, soft jegging type but with zip and pickets).
Also like M&S Ivy skinnies but the sizing is inconsistent so definitely need to try on every pair, and the softness is inconsistent too.