Plus size blogger fall outs...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprise surprise FFFB is on insta moaning about the algorithm and her supposed shadowban again. Does my head in!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surprise surprise FFFB is on insta moaning about the algorithm and her supposed shadowban again. Does my head in!
She really can’t fathom the fact that actually she’s boring af, her poses have been done to death and everyone’s sick of seeing her tits/arse/whinge face.

Reactions: 3
Honestly someone get Callie a thesaurus. Fed up of seeing her use ‘delicious’ to describe everything!!

Reactions: 2
Oh god Dani is staying with ‘Dan & I’ (Callie) Cue obnoxious videos with loads of cackling and smugness.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I hate myself for saying this, what Laura loves claims to be a size 20/22 but her recent pictures especially she would appear to be much bigger?

I’m a size 16/18 used to be a 24/26 and my sister is a 26 and I would say shes at least my sisters size?

I’m all for being what size you want to be as long as you are fit and healthy but be honest about your size.

Fffb is also guilty of this I feel as well. Some photos she looks much slimmer and then a more candid photo she’s looks a lot bigger. I guess camera angles and all that can change perspective drastically?

Reactions: 4
I must be a horrible mood this evening as just watched brummy mummy stories and all I could think about was her eye make up!
I used to follow Laura and do like her content but I dislike it when a blogger doesn’t tell the truth about things like dress size. They are supposed to be sort of a body positivity at any size movement but yet if you lie about your dress size that contradicts your message.

I hate myself for saying this, what Laura loves claims to be a size 20/22 but her recent pictures especially she would appear to be much bigger?

I’m a size 16/18 used to be a 24/26 and my sister is a 26 and I would say shes at least my sisters size?

I’m all for being what size you want to be as long as you are fit and healthy but be honest about your size.

Fffb is also guilty of this I feel as well. Some photos she looks much slimmer and then a more candid photo she’s looks a lot bigger. I guess camera angles and all that can change perspective drastically?
Grace Victory does this. Says she’s a size 18/20 but in my opinion looks bigger.

Grace Victory does this. Says she’s a size 18/20 but in my opinion looks bigger.
I mean I am an 18/20 and she must be at least two sizes bigger than me. Grace has never been honest about her size though

I think Callie in particular needs her own thread, her entire content is just cringe.
I used to love her, we kind of became internet ‘friends’. But nowadays I just feel like she’s so unrelatable, her content is all about luxury long haul travel and high end skin care. I unfollowed a while ago. I used to love her fashion posts as we were a similar size but her style has changed so much too. I’m sure she’s a lovely girl but her page and blog are just not my thing anymore.

I think Callie in particular needs her own thread, her entire content is just cringe.
[/QUOTE]

Can you start one?! I don't know how!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yes! She really does. This latest trip is her just showing off. She didn’t pay for the original flights so just paid for the upgrade. Also, why not just treat Dan instead of saying ‘I paid for this, I bought him that’

Yes! She really does. This latest trip is her just showing off. She didn’t pay for the original flights so just paid for the upgrade. Also, why not just treat Dan instead of saying ‘I paid for this, I bought him that’
It’s his birthday yet just creating content for her, poor lad! Does look beautiful where they are though!

I’ve unfollowed a few plus sized bloggers this week as just bored of their content. Is seems when they go full time they lose relatability and just post ad’s all the time! It’s so boring. Only one I still follow at the moment is Jess on the plus size

It’s his birthday yet just creating content for her, poor lad! Does look beautiful where they are though!

I’ve unfollowed a few plus sized bloggers this week as just bored of their content. Is seems when they go full time they lose relatability and just post ad’s all the time! It’s so boring. Only one I still follow at the moment is Jess on the plus size
Yes me too. I used to follow loads but it’s just the same old tit now

Love Jess!! Completely agree about them going full time - they completely lose all sense of reality. Posts from influencers about how hard they work when you get up to a baby / nursery drop off and 10 hour shift at work just doesn’t sit well with me.