Plus size blogger fall outs...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s back to not declaring ad/ affiliate - surely she’s getting some free cleaning or something for giving everyone the promo code? Either way she’s still advertising!! Makes me so mad.

Reactions: 1
I think you go to the Advertising Standards Agency to report, I've seen people do it on threads for other bloggers

How does Danielle vanier afford her lifestyle? She gets ubers everywhere!!! Mummy and daddy have obviously bought her that house and she rents out the rooms and gets the money. She is so privileged and has no idea. Callie Thorpe with wanting to be a travel blogger. Booooreeee off. Grace victory... Jeez.

I honestly could not agree with you more! She is privileged and is just not with the real world! you only have to look at Mummy and Daddys house to see they are wealthy... No way would she have afforded that house otherwise!

I don't know why Callie pisses me off so much. I think it's the smugness of her. I just find her dull.

Reactions: 2
I honestly could not agree with you more! She is privileged and is just not with the real world! you only have to look at Mummy and Daddys house to see they are wealthy... No way would she have afforded that house otherwise!

I don't know why Callie pisses me off so much. I think it's the smugness of her. I just find her dull.
Yes what’s callie’s new podcast going to be? Today I bought some more stuff for the garden, then watched telly. I’ll do an hour of cleaning in two weeks when the cleaner comes to help me. Oh and dan and I laughed over nothings ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Danie has just posted on Twitter that she's now hiring a cleaner. I thought she already had one but she says they had 'atrocious service's..

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They’re just not relatable any more. I miss the old days! I love following more normal people now like What Laura Loves and Jess on the plus size. Also really like Elena Lucie.
I used to love what Laura loves but I’ve found myself skipping her stories a lot lately as there’s been so many swipe up links and ad’s. Her and Al seem to be out nearly every night?!

Reactions: 3
I used to love what Laura loves but I’ve found myself skipping her stories a lot lately as there’s been so many swipe up links and ad’s. Her and Al seem to be out nearly every night?!
Her captions are waaaay too long. Think she did an instastory saying she had spent 20 minutes writing a caption but accidentally deleted it. 20 minutes?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did Laura get divorced? Was all very weird as her private life was always very private. Things like posting nothing about the wedding but then next thing she’s love into a flat on her own and she has a boyfriend who seems to love being on Instagram even paid for ones with ads for men’s plus size clothing?

I’d like to see her in real life as she says she’s a size that my sister is but she looks much bigger than my sister.

Did Laura get divorced? Was all very weird as her private life was always very private. Things like posting nothing about the wedding but then next thing she’s love into a flat on her own and she has a boyfriend who seems to love being on Instagram even paid for ones with ads for men’s plus size clothing?

I’d like to see her in real life as she says she’s a size that my sister is but she looks much bigger than my sister.

I’m glad you brought this up. Definitely seems that way (she divorced). I don’t follow her so much but remember her mentioning her OH and being fiercely private - never saw a photo of him. Then i randomly searched her profile back when i think she was single... only for her now to be parading her new OH on the gram.

Wow indeed. It just says it all. I really do find Grace the most entitled of all the plus bloggers.

Reactions: 8