Plus size blogger fall outs...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Danielle Vaniers "love list" on instagram stories today. All those products come in at over £1,860.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I actually for the most part like Danielle. She’s privileged, yes, although no fault of her own; but she seems like a good laugh and i haven’t seen her constantly complain when people aren’t kissing her arse like her BFF.

Reactions: 1
Is Danielle Vanier selling all the gifted stuff she gets? I wonder if they declare all this crap.

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20200127-205233.png

AKA "hello brands, I want a new free phone" 🙄

Just email them directly, babes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I honestly could not agree with you more! She is privileged and is just not with the real world! you only have to look at Mummy and Daddys house to see they are wealthy... No way would she have afforded that house otherwise!

I don't know why Callie pisses me off so much. I think it's the smugness of her. I just find her dull.
She is particularly smug at the moment. Paid holidays to Jamaica and Morocco in a matter of weeks 😏

Grace Victory does this. Says she’s a size 18/20 but in my opinion looks bigger.
18/20 my arse!!

Reactions: 1