Plus size blogger fall outs...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like DV but then she got sent a bag by a brand I used to really love. She's never used this brand before, never mentioned them and when she received it, she did a post with it and then stuck it straight on Depop. I sent the brand an email saying why would you send her something when she's never mentioned your brand before. I got an email back basically saying "sorry you're jealous, maybe one day you'll get something for free" I emailed back to say that's not the point I'm happy to pay and got another email back saying "Sorry you're jealous" again so I gave up. Unfollowed DV and the brand and have never bought from them again. Sorry long and waffly!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
They’re all completely unrecognisable from the way they were 5 years ago, it’s all gone to their heads! I actually can’t stand any plus size bloggers anymore, even Jess and What Laura Loves annoy me these days!

Reactions: 5
I used to love Danielle ! Then she turned into a smug c***. Her and callie always came off as mean girls.

I only had instagram to follow plus size bloggers for inspo. I'm a size 16/18 and almost 6 foot and have had an eating disorder since I was a kid and they helped me kind of embrace myself before I lost weight and got fit.

One popular plus size insta girl had a debate going on in the comments on a pic of hers about her saying her weight was ok and that she was healthy.. One of my mates who is an endocrinologist got into a debate with her on it and was talking about diabetes risks ( she was morbidly obese) and my mate was constantly saying it's fine to promote body positivity but do not say your weight is heslthy when at the time she was around a size 28 * at least *.

Anyway the Insta girl was cursing and blinding at my friend and I got involved too. I was talking about haematology and other topics too ... anyway long story short ... my friend has a German forename and the Insta girl found her online..

We have no idea how she found out what hospital we where working in.. our names are on our hospitals website ( I'm working in 2 ) and at an awards ceremony and graduation etc but she found out the hospital we worked in and tried to report us to the medical director lollllllllllll it was mad

• Wow
Reactions: 9
This has been annoying me a few days. DV's new girlfriend seems really creepy and possessive, but everyone is raving over her. Bet it would be different if it was a guy going on like that.

Reactions: 6
This has been annoying me a few days. DV's new girlfriend seems really creepy and possessive, but everyone is raving over her. Bet it would be different if it was a guy going on like that.
DV is on social media moaning about peoples comments about her plastering her gf everywhere... but surely it's just concern from some of her followers?

Has it even been 2 months?

I do find it funny how she moaned about people adding her gf on socials, but keeps tagging her in her stories? Make it make sense.

DV is on social media moaning about peoples comments about her plastering her gf everywhere... but surely it's just concern from some of her followers?

I do find it funny how she moaned about people adding her gf on socials, but keeps tagging her in her stories? Make it make sense.
Where is she moaning at? Insta? I can’t see but want a nose

I really like DV & her content for context. But omg I'm so relieved to read someone say this... I don't agree with a lot of the perverse intrigue she's had about the lesbianism/girlfriend, or people just being dicks like oh hope it works out now it's all over the internet, however HUGE RED FLAGS on so many levels with this!!

I listen to a lot of true crime podcasts (lol) that discuss coercive control and they say how love bombing/rushing intimacy is a huge risk factor in abusive/coercive/toxic relationships, like you should both have separate things going on this early into a relationship. Same with not having boundaries with your time or other things (like saying love each other). Also there's undoubtedly a motive, DV has a really lovely lifestyle it'd be tempting to ride on the coat tails of that if you were wayward.

I actually feel bad posting this as it is none of my business but it is something that's filled me a lil with dread every time I've seen her tweet (& I considered unfollowing as a result!). Her family are lovely & so is her best mate so thankfully she has got a solid support network to either prevent it getting bad or mop up the pieces if it does, but yeah really weird vibes about this.

Also a throwback witch but someone posting Grace's response playing up to Mel's Wardrobe about £500 a day minimums... Companies house is telling me something v different, as is her video of her tiny studio flat in some rogue Heathrow commuter town.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Yeah she said it was weird/strange that folk would try to follow her gf. If she’s that shy surely she’d object to being tagged in pics with her? I know opposites attract but they just look ridiculous together. And what sane person is so lived up in such a ridiculously short space of time? She needs to grow up, it’s actually embarrassing to watch

I really like DV & her content for context. But omg I'm so relieved to read someone say this... I don't agree with a lot of the perverse intrigue she's had about the lesbianism/girlfriend, or people just being dicks like oh hope it works out now it's all over the internet, however HUGE RED FLAGS on so many levels with this!!

I listen to a lot of true crime podcasts (lol) that discuss coercive control and they say how love bombing/rushing intimacy is a huge risk factor in abusive/coercive/toxic relationships, like you should both have separate things going on this early into a relationship. Same with not having boundaries with your time or other things (like saying love each other). Also there's undoubtedly a motive, DV has a really lovely lifestyle it'd be tempting to ride on the coat tails of that if you were wayward.

I actually feel bad posting this as it is none of my business but it is something that's filled me a lil with dread every time I've seen her tweet (& I considered unfollowing as a result!). Her family are lovely & so is her best mate so thankfully she has got a solid support network to either prevent it getting bad or mop up the pieces if it does, but yeah really weird vibes about this.

Also a throwback witch but someone posting Grace's response playing up to Mel's Wardrobe about £500 a day minimums... Companies house is telling me something v different, as is her video of her tiny studio flat in some rogue Heathrow commuter town.
👏👏👏👏

There was a definite falling out between FFFB and Tess...it all came out when that documentary was on the TV. No idea what it was about though. DV and Grace were big pals, went on holiday together but then stopped mentioning each other no sign of the other on their social media. Would love to know what happened!

DV does annoy me sometimes though, she’s so ‘woe is me’ - I know she has a pain condition but she can’t seem to take off the blinkers to others struggles. It becomes very draining to watch, I’ve unfollowed.
She constantly whines about having fibromyalgia but takes no meds for it? If she was half as bad as she claims to be she’d literally try anything. I call bullshit

Last edited:
I've unfollowed Danielle Vanier, I followed her hoping for lots of fashion posts but it's advert after advert.

Reactions: 4
I've unfollowed Danielle Vanier, I followed her hoping for lots of fashion posts but it's advert after advert.
Her obsessive behaviour towards her new GF (who looks like she’s her underfed 15 year old son) made me unfollow. They’ve been together for like 2 weeks? It’s beyond strange how she’s behaving. Just thought I’d pop a photo from yesterday’s event. Candid photos are a bit of an eye opener 😂
63804410-D695-4C5D-8F6E-D58233241370.jpeg
63804410-D695-4C5D-8F6E-D58233241370.jpeg
p

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Tbh I think they’re both as bad as each other. DV needs to act her age, in her GF’s defence she’s obviously a LOT younger than she is or at least looks like she is

Reactions: 3
Fuller Figure Fuller Bust asking for money...View attachment 98962
What the duck is this!!! I’m outraged!

These people have such a huge platform it’s so easy for them to make money quickly. She could launch a podcast with patreon and do exclusive episodes, sell clothes, do virtual meet and greets on that app, virtual styling sessions, virtual home decor advice, people would pay for their time & opinions happily? Ffs even an online exercise class at £5 entry?! Why tf are they asking for handouts??

Also with the wealthy self employed - eg have a lot of free time, a lot of assets (accrued for free from brands!), a lot of social capital - I do wonder why the duck they’ve not been saving for a rainy day? Your 15 mins could end at any point covid or not why have you not prepared yourself for that?!!!

Reactions: 9
Its bloody cheeky.

I know self employed, single, people who up until now life was pretty good and now are taking up any job they can find e.g - applying to the supermarkets for work, cleaning e.t.c.

It's a tough time for everyone.

Reactions: 4