Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

orangelolly

Chatty Member
I used to really like DV but then she got sent a bag by a brand I used to really love. She's never used this brand before, never mentioned them and when she received it, she did a post with it and then stuck it straight on Depop. I sent the brand an email saying why would you send her something when she's never mentioned your brand before. I got an email back basically saying "sorry you're jealous, maybe one day you'll get something for free" I emailed back to say that's not the point I'm happy to pay and got another email back saying "Sorry you're jealous" again so I gave up. Unfollowed DV and the brand and have never bought from them again. Sorry long and waffly!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

MumzyBumzy

I've unfollowed Danielle Vanier, I followed her hoping for lots of fashion posts but it's advert after advert.
Her obsessive behaviour towards her new GF (who looks like she’s her underfed 15 year old son) made me unfollow. They’ve been together for like 2 weeks? It’s beyond strange how she’s behaving. Just thought I’d pop a photo from yesterday’s event. Candid photos are a bit of an eye opener 😂
63804410-D695-4C5D-8F6E-D58233241370.jpeg
63804410-D695-4C5D-8F6E-D58233241370.jpeg
p

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

CupcakeQ

It was deleted after alot of people called her out....myself included......I'm working shit shifts in A&E and having to read that fucking lazy bastard ask for donations! Fuming!!
She still put up a video playing the victim afterwards and had all the usual arselickers sending her £1.......wankers!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

MadameFoner

Chatty Member
Fuming at FFFB basically begging because her 'freebie' lifestyle has dried up, fuck the fact were in the middle of a pandemic and people are dying. Does anyone follow Georgina Grogan? She's a plus size too and she's basically done the same post. I feel awful as she's registered disabled but surely she gets benefits? I hate the whole insta/influencer thing lately, God forbid they may have to start slumming it in the real world and get a proper job like the rest of us.

Reactions: 10

Imadreamer

Callie is on perma holiday, non? I scroll right passed all the holidays. It's too much. I get it that fat girls get to go on showy holidays too but ... nope.
I had to unfollow Callie this week.. the way she's rebranded herself as some kind of travel guru to get a shitload of free holidays just really doesn't sit right with me. What expertise does she have in this area? I can't take it seriously.

Like you though I do really enjoy DV's fashion and noseying at the parents house!

Reactions: 10

MaeveWiley

I used to love Danielle ! Then she turned into a smug c***. Her and callie always came off as mean girls.

I only had instagram to follow plus size bloggers for inspo. I'm a size 16/18 and almost 6 foot and have had an eating disorder since I was a kid and they helped me kind of embrace myself before I lost weight and got fit.

One popular plus size insta girl had a debate going on in the comments on a pic of hers about her saying her weight was ok and that she was healthy.. One of my mates who is an endocrinologist got into a debate with her on it and was talking about diabetes risks ( she was morbidly obese) and my mate was constantly saying it's fine to promote body positivity but do not say your weight is heslthy when at the time she was around a size 28 * at least *.

Anyway the Insta girl was cursing and blinding at my friend and I got involved too. I was talking about haematology and other topics too ... anyway long story short ... my friend has a German forename and the Insta girl found her online..

We have no idea how she found out what hospital we where working in.. our names are on our hospitals website ( I'm working in 2 ) and at an awards ceremony and graduation etc but she found out the hospital we worked in and tried to report us to the medical director lollllllllllll it was mad

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Sozhun

VIP Member
Not only did she post this link but then went on to post a big ASOS haul straight after 😡 if you're that hard up hun send the clothes back hey? Absolutely shocking. She has more front than Blackpool pleasure beach

• Haha
  • Angry
Fuller Figure Fuller Bust asking for money...View attachment 98962
What the fuck is this!!! I’m outraged!

These people have such a huge platform it’s so easy for them to make money quickly. She could launch a podcast with patreon and do exclusive episodes, sell clothes, do virtual meet and greets on that app, virtual styling sessions, virtual home decor advice, people would pay for their time & opinions happily? Ffs even an online exercise class at £5 entry?! Why tf are they asking for handouts??

Also with the wealthy self employed - eg have a lot of free time, a lot of assets (accrued for free from brands!), a lot of social capital - I do wonder why the fuck they’ve not been saving for a rainy day? Your 15 mins could end at any point covid or not why have you not prepared yourself for that?!!!

Holy shit, that lass is large.

Does she have a medical condition that concentrates fat on her abdomen because she is waaaay out of proportion. Her lower legs are slim, upper body 'fat' and lower body is morbidly (and then some) obese.

View attachment 42041

I am larger in the middle than anywhere else, but I have massive tits and wide shoulders too. I always think she looks like her bums on backwards

• Haha

Eastlondoner

VIP Member
I thought with the lockdown if you lived apart from partner you shouldn’t be seeing- if so why is Danielle gf there holding hands etc?

Reactions: 8

Imadreamer

Wow indeed. It just says it all. I really do find Grace the most entitled of all the plus bloggers.

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
Ooh no but I’m interested! Used to follow them but as someone who has lost a lot of weight and was told by people on plus size forums that i was a fake and not body positive, I stopped following them.

I’m not sure how losing 6 stone for my health but still supporting those who were happy at any size made me a loser and a fake?

I know there was some scandal with tess Holliday about her clothing line? Or something like that. Money/goods not getting where it was supposed to get?

EyesOpened123

To be fair - FFFB is a moany arsehole anyway. I’m surprised she has time with her undeclared ads, bitching about not getting engagement whilst posting the same 4 photoshopped pictures and making out she’s doing everyone a favour.
Haha!! She’s one of those ones that goes on about ‘providing excellent FREE CONTENT, what about the EMOTIONAL LABOUR!??!!!’ Honestly, if it’s that hard...just stop! You’re writing about tacky vintage hair dos and lingerie....calm down

• Haha

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Fuller Figure Fuller Bust asking for money...View attachment 98962
Replied to a message or comment?!!!!! So is she going to do the same for the self employed people who left comments on her posts and improved her engagement and therefore got her paid in the first place? I don’t even follow this person but fuck off you dirty scrounging cunt. Jesus Christ everyone is shitting themselves But we aren’t all online begging people to send us money for our content. Wankers

• Haha