Plus size blogger fall outs...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! She really does. This latest trip is her just showing off. She didn’t pay for the original flights so just paid for the upgrade. Also, why not just treat Dan instead of saying ‘I paid for this, I bought him that’
Yeah, she sounds like a sugar mama at times.

Can you start one?! I don't know how!
Sorry I don't know how either!
[/QUOTE]

Hi
I was reading on here and saw you wanted to create a new thread.
To create one, you have to go to the main page of the website and click on post thread it’s in yellow.

3939B157-EFDB-4FE8-9C2D-334749B9D374.jpeg

Reactions: 1
What Laura loves is much bigger than a 20/22z without a shadow of a doubt. She is lying to her followers by claiming to be smaller. As a plus size model she needs to be honest to her followers otherwise what’s the point in her account

Reactions: 5
What Laura loves is much bigger than a 20/22z without a shadow of a doubt. She is lying to her followers by claiming to be smaller. As a plus size model she needs to be honest to her followers otherwise what’s the point in her account

Is this a joke?! She must be about a 26/28 at least. I'm not being a witch (I have one myself) but she has a very large tummy for someone that's meant to be a size 20/22

Reactions: 4
I am mostly a size 20, I have an apron tum but it’s at least half the size of hers there is no way she is a 20!! I’m not being mean I find her body shape odd, is there a medical reason for it? It’s so out of proportion?

Reactions: 7
She might be a 22 top idk but doesn’t seem it in the bottom - not throwing shade over size but I agree she should be honest.

Her blog is weird in general - she used to mention her husband but no mention of him then there was a wedding planning post that seemed sponsored with no mention of her own wedding. Now she’s got a new partner she mentions him a bit.
Maybe it’s just me but I find it kind of weird to just skip over all that with absolutely no mention. A lot of the sponsored posts on there come across really ‘wooden’, I just stopped reading in the end.

Reactions: 2
Holy tit, that lass is large.

Does she have a medical condition that concentrates fat on her abdomen because she is waaaay out of proportion. Her lower legs are slim, upper body 'fat' and lower body is morbidly (and then some) obese.

1568769883563.png

Reactions: 3
Holy tit, that lass is large.

Does she have a medical condition that concentrates fat on her abdomen because she is waaaay out of proportion. Her lower legs are slim, upper body 'fat' and lower body is morbidly (and then some) obese.

View attachment 42041

I am larger in the middle than anywhere else, but I have massive tits and wide shoulders too. I always think she looks like her bums on backwards

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am mostly a size 20, I have an apron tum but it’s at least half the size of hers there is no way she is a 20!! I’m not being mean I find her body shape odd, is there a medical reason for it? It’s so out of proportion?
Laura seems lovely, but when i first came across her, i too wondered whether it was a medical issue.

Steph aka N£rd @bout Town is another funny one.

Recently claiming that one can’t desire a partner and children without being labelled “anti-feminist”?

Yeah, i’m not buying that.
She seems highly insecure and in constant need of a pat on the back. Like all of these PS bloggers tbh.

Reactions: 3

Recently claiming that one can’t desire a partner and children without being labelled “anti-feminist”?

She seems highly insecure and in constant need of a pat on the back. Like all of these PS bloggers tbh.

I swear half of what she posts never happens. For example, the amount of verbal abuse she’s meant to have experienced. As a fat woman, I can say this hasn’t really happened to me. Maybe I’ve been lucky? But I think she talks out her arse a lot

I swear half of what she posts never happens. For example, the amount of verbal abuse she’s meant to have experienced. As a fat woman, I can say this hasn’t really happened to me. Maybe I’ve been lucky? But I think she talks out her arse a lot

I was much bigger than I am now and not once did anyone call out or say anything to me in the street. My sister still is a size 26 and no one has ever said anything nasty from a random stranger.

Blogger and vloggers make it up for drama and something to post about.

My only problem is the lack of honesty. If they are all so body positive and style at any size why do they lie about their size? FFFB also does this. A recent post was something like this comes up small so I’m wearing a 22. Why not just admit you’re now a 20/22.
Her own instagram photos are very different to her photoshopped and clever angle modelling shots from the likes of lady vintage etc.

Reactions: 2

I agree. Her numerous stories are side eye worthy, lack consistency and people are getting ‘hip’ to her behaviour... earlier i saw someone mention she’s known for tweeting ‘madness’.

I was much bigger than I am now and not once did anyone call out or say anything to me in the street. My sister still is a size 26 and no one has ever said anything nasty from a random stranger.

Blogger and vloggers make it up for drama and something to post about.
Same! The only people that ever comment on my weight are doctors and that’s because they like to blame everything on me being fat 🙄