Plus size blogger fall outs...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what drama went on between Georgina Cox/Horne (Fuller Figure Fuller Bust) and Tess Holliday?

Or why Grace Victory has fallen out with Danielle Vanier & Callie Thorpe?
I think that FFFB was annoyed as she tried to get a job as a plus size model and was constantly turned away because she was TOO plus size so obviously went on this working out kick to lose the weight and then Tess bagged herself the first plus plus size modelling gig and FFFB was annoyed that she dot chose, despite being bigger than her! She blatantly got chose because she was Tess Holiday and not because she was model material! FFFB was an idiot though because that plus size show they had on TV she let it all out and made herself just look like a jealous witch.

Can’t stand Callie anymore and her grainy looking videos whilst she’s trying to be a travel blogger! They’re so staged and cringey!

Reactions: 5
Ha - i know, right.

Then creating a whole separate instagram for her and ‘Dan’ and their travels so they can blag free holidays as a couple, i assume.

DV’s parents house is a dream!
She doesn’t even talk about any struggles she had as a big girl / that’s what I’d be interested about so I’d know what to expect

Reactions: 1
I had to unfollow Callie this week.. the way she's rebranded herself as some kind of travel guru to get a shitload of free holidays just really doesn't sit right with me. What expertise does she have in this area? I can't take it seriously.

Like you though I do really enjoy DV's fashion and noseying at the parents house!
I agree. I used to love Callie but the holidays every 5 minutes is starting to grate!!!

Surprised they have a cleaner!
I’m surprised too as she looks quite grubby. Bloody hell, I’d love a cleaner.
She’s a misery guts

Reactions: 4
I'm so sad about the way Callie's Insta is heading. She has lost all relatability (if that's even a word). She was my favourite, and have followed her from the beginning.

Reactions: 7
So glad I found this thread... Things have been bugging me about the plus size bloggers/blaggers/moaners/influencers whatever they call themselves.

Why are they all so smug?! I just can't relate to them anymore. DV=Parents are millionaires, can afford to not work and have a house in London (Come on people, she wouldn't be affording that on disablity allowance/blogging money) CT = Give me a break. SMUG AF. Just find her boring, too cutesy-wutesy. FFFB = posts too many photoshopped pics of herself with her tits half out for attention. I honestly couldn't care less. Finally, Tess Holliday = didn't she have a kid at some point?! Like before the one she has now?! When she was trying to "make it", and travelling between Australia and America to see her boyfriend, where was he?!?!

So glad I got that off my chest.

Reactions: 3
If I have to see one more post from FFFB moaning that no one engages with her insta posts I will scream! Maybe it's not the algorithm love.. maybe they're just bad pics!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ughhh Grace Victory moaning about how tired and overworked and stressed she is... she’s literally had a holiday then a week of taking it easy and Netflix?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ughhh Grace Victory moaning about how tired and overworked and stressed she is... she’s literally had a holiday then a week of taking it easy and Netflix?!!
These bloggers haven’t got a clue! They spend their lives going on holidays and to posh events and call it working 🙄 they’ll know what’s tired when Instagram drys up and they have to get real jobs

Reactions: 5
How does Danielle vanier afford her lifestyle? She gets ubers everywhere!!! Mummy and daddy have obviously bought her that house and she rents out the rooms and gets the money. She is so privileged and has no idea. Callie Thorpe with wanting to be a travel blogger. Booooreeee off. Grace victory... Jeez.

• Haha
How does Danielle vanier afford her lifestyle? She gets ubers everywhere!!! Mummy and daddy have obviously bought her that house and she rents out the rooms and gets the money. She is so privileged and has no idea.
Bank of Mummy and Daddy. I had to unfollow as her lazy “poor me” attitude is unbearable to watch.

Reactions: 2
I used to watch danielle as i do love her style , but had to stop because of all the moaning she does , always seems to be well enough for all the free events she goes to 🙄 can somehow manage to get out of bed for a goody bag !
I dont think she realises some of the people watching her may also have illnesses and problems , but have to carry on going to work , running households etc as not everyone has wealthy parents like she does .

Reactions: 6
I used to watch danielle as i do love her style , but had to stop because of all the moaning she does , always seems to be well enough for all the free events she goes to 🙄 can somehow manage to get out of bed for a goody bag !
I dont think she realises some of the people watching her may also have illnesses and problems , but have to carry on going to work , running households etc as not everyone has wealthy parents like she does .
I agree, I love her style but she isn't transparent enough about how she actually pays for that lifestyle. She makes out she works so hard for it but we all know that house was bought for her. No clue about real life at all!