PLouise #4 2023 Come and blend away with me...babez

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys sorry new to this thread … I have a couple of questions… how did she get started? So did she come from money or? And also, what happened to her fashion line?! I’m intregued but also think she’s a bit of a prat
Her nan lent her £25k
She didn’t come from money
Her fashion line tanked because nobody bought it lmao

Reactions: 4
Her nan lent her £25k
She didn’t come from money
Her fashion line tanked because nobody bought it lmao
On the didn't come from money part, yes her family aren't millionaires but this "lived in a council house couldn't afford anything more than beans on toast" is also 🐂 💩....

Her dad owned warehouses and her mum was an intensive care nurse (I looked the salary up around the time Paige kept mentioning she'd retired her mum in 2017 and it was around 42k even 7 years ago so well above average) so honestly her parents earned alot more than probably 75% of people who Paige would have went to school with....

Reactions: 6
Yawn my staff love me sooooooo much
Rinse and repeat, constantly seeking attention and pats on the back frm anyone who’ll listen

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
On the didn't come from money part, yes her family aren't millionaires but this "lived in a council house couldn't afford anything more than beans on toast" is also 🐂 💩....

Her dad owned warehouses and her mum was an intensive care nurse (I looked the salary up around the time Paige kept mentioning she'd retired her mum in 2017 and it was around 42k even 7 years ago so well above average) so honestly her parents earned alot more than probably 75% of people who Paige would have went to school with....
Also no bank would lend £25k to a nan living on a council estate.

She had to have a fairly decent income and be a homeowner

• Heart
Also no bank would lend £25k to a nan living on a council estate.

She had to have a fairly decent income and be a homeowner
Exactly!! If you think clearly about what she says you quickly realise it doesn't add up! She says her mum had to buy her dad out of their family house when they divorced when she was a kid, so again, they had a mortgaged house and had obviously had enough money for a deposit to buy somewhere and her mum had sufficient income for the bank to let her take on the entire mortgage herself.....maybe there was ex council houses 2 streets away but that's Manchester for you 😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Hardly the rags to riches, council house and baked bean, existence she portrays at all.

Reactions: 10
What happened to that whole “Plouise mini” concept she was chatting about last year? How she was going to release products with non-explicit names for her main customers younger audience
Also from watching those docuseries Tiktoks I noticed 2 key things:
- The actual grafters (customer service & packaging team) are spoken to like absolute tit, while Paige & the carbon copy fiat 500 lash extension girlies are partying everyday
- Paige is tiny and gets towered by everyone else. It’s like she’s trying to prove herself by being so loud and obnoxious lol.

Reactions: 8
how is this a good advertisement? 🤢
---
she makes me wanna rip my eyes out. ya girls got a heavy flow 🙃

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Do her staff ever get weekends off or they expected to come on and work? She’s always keeping them there late at night too.

Reactions: 3

I know someone who knew her well back in the day and this is the same story they will tell you. They also said the brother was an absolute weirdo when a kid🤣

• Heart
Do her staff ever get weekends off or they expected to come on and work? She’s always keeping them there late at night too.
Workers rights are non existent there I just know it. She 100% tells them they’re “family” and other crap like that as an excuse to treat them like tit

New to this thread, but my god isn’t she annoying. Just read that her nan gave her 25k yet doesn’t she always post about how poor she was and she built her “ empire “ all by herself… her products are tit anyway

Workers rights are non existent there I just know it. She 100% tells them they’re “family” and other crap like that as an excuse to treat them like tit
I always got told the biggest work red flag is when they say “ we’re like a family here “

I know someone who knew her well back in the day and this is the same story they will tell you. They also said the brother was an absolute weirdo when a kid🤣
If I was her parents and stepdad I'd find it quite insulting that when she was a kid they were working their arses off in the NHS and at their own warehouse businesses to give Paige and that drippy weirdo the best childhood possible only for her now to be insinuating they were all useless chumps who had her living on the breadline and she's the one who's elevated them all out of poverty and is basically responsible for keeping them all in hot meals💀💀💀🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I was her parents and stepdad I'd find it quite insulting that when she was a kid they were working their arses off in the NHS and at their own warehouse businesses to give Paige and that drippy weirdo the best childhood possible only for her now to be insinuating they were all useless chumps who had her living on the breadline and she's the one who's elevated them all out of poverty and is basically responsible for keeping them all in hot meals💀💀💀🫣
Drippy weirdo made me cackle so hard🤣🤣🤣 I love this thread

• Haha
  • Heart