PLouise #4 2023 Come and blend away with me...babez

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but what the duck are the balloons for? She’s like ‘make your dreams a reality’…??? You dream of a huge balloon with seats in? What the duck does this have to do with makeup? AAAARGHHHH

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What kind of parent is taking their kid to the big pink warehouse to meet Santa 🙃
Babe, Santa started off his toy shop with just £5k from Buddy the Elf and now look at the worldwide empire he’s built by today.

Can’t wait to bring my child to sit on Santas knee and tell him what he wants for Santa to tell me that I need to earn it.

Calling it now, some hideous pink and gold sign somewhere saying Babe, come sit in Santas
✨ sLaY ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Remember when no kids were allowed in and now it’s a tacky crèche? Looooool the only clientele

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just when you thought the new uniform couldn’t get any worse… you see it on the CeO bAbE 🤣
Christ, could it get any worse?
Looks like a shein special for £8.99
Can literally see her skin through it
Thought she was a boss babe empire CEO with a Lamborghini, yet she’s walking about in THAT as a uniform…. she needs a good shake

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That uniform doesn’t shout professional CEO it screams BOSS BABE 😂😂 it’s awful
I mean they’re literally forced to wear slippers instead of normal shoes so clearly these new “uniforms” are designed to be as close to pyjamas as possible 😭

Reactions: 2
What in the duck is that giant scrap book?! I couldn’t imagine a super boss babe CEO like Charlotte tilbury having that much spare time she can take photos of every meeting or event each day and then sit there pritt sticking them into a duck off door sized book

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What in the duck is that giant scrap book?! I couldn’t imagine a super boss babe CEO like Charlotte tilbury having that much spare time she can take photos of every meeting or event each day and then sit there pritt sticking them into a duck off door sized book
That’s why Charlotte tilbury & her brand are leagues above compared to PLOUISE.. who is hiring a children’s entertainer, doing scrap books and banging her brother 😂🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen the TikTok where she talks about how she doesn’t want to go into retail stores and she turned down a £10million pound deal? (Bullshit) also she forgets her products were sold in Morphe at one point!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen the TikTok where she talks about how she doesn’t want to go into retail stores and she turned down a £10million pound deal? (Bullshit) also she forgets her products were sold in Morphe at one point!
I saw that lmaoooo the delusion is strong

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Years ago she only posted with the Snapchat butterfly filter (she wouldn’t post at all if they rotated it out the snap filters😂) and now it’s just evolved into her carefully making sure the tiktok beauty filter doesn’t slip while she eye fucks herself.

I highly doubt she’s turned down any multi million pound retail opps like she claims she has to “perfect her empire” There’s a reason almost every brand will go into stores when they can… (notable brands being REFY, Nala’s Baby, both started by influencers and got into retail stores pretty fast and are doing very well!!)

Reactions: 9
Years ago she only posted with the Snapchat butterfly filter (she wouldn’t post at all if they rotated it out the snap filters😂) and now it’s just evolved into her carefully making sure the tiktok beauty filter doesn’t slip while she eye fucks herself.

I highly doubt she’s turned down any multi million pound retail opps like she claims she has to “perfect her empire” There’s a reason almost every brand will go into stores when they can… (notable brands being REFY, Nala’s Baby, both started by influencers and got into retail stores pretty fast and are doing very well!!)
Honestly the posed stories make me so sick. Heaviest most face altering filter she can use, hair over one shoulder, waist and boobs posed, hand on head or pen or nearest long thing to pull her eyebrow out and up… just for duck’s sake stop it ‘BABE’ it’s rage inducing

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8